Account Giveaway - Rank 20 in Colosseum - Spending too much money on this game

Discussion in 'Phantom of the Kill' started by Bothered, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Bothered

Bothered Gladiator

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Cataclysm Empress Feeva
    Level:
    I need to stop playing. I stopped counting at $500 dollars. Money's not too tight for me, but if I keep this up it will be. Would sell the account but I'd probably only get about $100 at most. Some highlights are that I have 75 lazuli still to spend, Brave Frontier crossover event completed (all weapons unlocked, maxed out a level 80 dex Selena, have one Vargas, one Lunaris limit broken to level 80), didn't touch the dempogumi thing very much, a lot of units that are level 1 with 5-6* potential, 5* weapons, etc.

I'm lazy, here's some pictures:
    http://imgur.com/a/2d1IQ

Winning is simple. Tell me why you want the account. Be honest, no sob stories, no begging. Just tell about why you want the account. Also, pick a number between 1/1000 just in case I need a tie breaker. I'll pick a winner next Friday. Any questions, send me a message. I'll check daily so expect a response within 24 hours.

2. oppai

oppai

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    mostly bb boosters :l
    Level:
    rising
    Currently Playing:
    Phantom of the kill/dota 2
    remove your payment method and play as f2p. Those are some very good units, would be waste to let it go.
    May i suggest that you keep the account? play it leisurely without dropping any $$$ on the game.

Meatjunjun likes this.
  3. Bothered

Bothered Gladiator

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Cataclysm Empress Feeva
    Level:
    Forgot to mention, stopped having fun. I beat the events within the first day, have to wait a month for something new to happen. It's understandable, but I'm impatient.

4. oppai

oppai

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    mostly bb boosters :l
    Level:
    rising
    Currently Playing:
    Phantom of the kill/dota 2
    same here, i rarely play the game, but it is a nice change of pace now and then when i have nothing to do on BF which is quite often.

5. StrayGod

StrayGod Radiant Saint

Leader:
    Vern / Felice / Lara / Ark / Avant / zekt
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Phantom of the kill, Brave Frontier
    Hi, if you are giving the account away, then i'd like to have a chance at it.
    Reason: well I really want the BF units haha and you have a lot of really good units. Its a real shame to give it away but if you really plan to do it, then I won't hesitate to enter for a chance. The number I pick will be 630/1000.

I would still recommend you to keep it since you spent so much.

6. thrandalian

thrandalian

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Omni Star Selena
    Level:
    92+
    Raid Class:
    RC 4
    Currently Playing:
    Phantom of The Kill, Overwatch
    I wouldn't reccomend givig the account away. However, if you insist on it I may as well enter the giveaway. I live quite a busy life and really don't have much time to invest in this game. I would absolutloy love having the brave frontier units so I can brag to my friends who also play this game and also just to mess around wih them. And in the time i've actually had to play this game my luck has been absolute trash, so having an account with the units and gear ive wanted would be awesome. Typing on this tablet is not easy, so theres probably a lot of misspellings

487/1000

7. Suarez

Suarez

Leader:
    Striker
    Just enjoy the game without spend money, thats what i do..... so u can do dat.....

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Tapatalk

8. Genclone

Genclone

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    None
    Level:
    I want your account because I play with two phones and it would be incredibly handy for my main to have a strong sub :)

Another thing is if you let me babysit the account I will look after it for you and return it if you ever want it back.

Hit me 777/1000 cause I'm feeling lucky punk

9. Dragoon4212

Dragoon4212 Novice

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Murasame (Arc Dragoon)
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Well I just started out this week and was surprised at just how much i love this game lol (I dont play brave frontier though) and have been working on it and learning so much about it (have 26 lapis towards the stage 3 first week summon so i might make it in time. The short story here is that I would not mind seeing and playing a higher account and seeing what units you prioritized, seeing how you limit break which units and looking at your growth rates vs the other units you did not max out to see how i can identify them better. This game has a lot to offer for fun factor to me and soooo much more to learn. Either way great if i win, gratz to whomever does, or i hope you enjoy the game again if you keep the account.

Number 420/1000 Well its 4 20 so yeah...

10. Lil_Dreåm

Lil_Dreåm Moros

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    A lot
    Level:
    3XX
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    ToL BF SW
    I just wanna try my luck :D

2/1000 betting low !

11. Suarez

Suarez

Leader:
    Striker
    999/1000 very very confident if its a bet, lol

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Tapatalk

12. Zaegar

Zaegar Suppressor

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    245xx55135
    Leader:
    Rain/ Zelnite / Ark
    Level:
    So far yet so near
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    FFXIV-heavensward - 7K
    Don't really want the account but no one took the right number so i'd gladly lock it

666 is my call, u'll better remember it guys

And as master @oppai said, i'd suggest u to keep it and maybe just unistall the game for a bit

The game is still somehow fresh, we still have only ch1 and more should come so why stopping now? Take a break, so swimsuits doesn't tempt you and your wallet and then came back later ;)

Well, if u are really "bothered" by it, nothing to do about it XD

13. Genclone

Genclone

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    None
    Level:
    So guess who got the correct number on their first try...

14. zos

zos

Leader:
    Laevateinn

15. Genesis2k

Genesis2k

Leader:
    Amenonuhoko
    Just for the sake of joining. Just a top for the OP, never start Summoners War.... i wasted so much on that game i regret ever start playing it.

555/1000... just because it means "hahaha" in thai. (im not even thai)

16. DudeitsAtticus

DudeitsAtticus

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Rip Vahn Winklestein
    So who ended up with the account? lol never heard a winner XD

17. TheNight96

TheNight96 Heavyweight

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Pheonix Thunder Rayla
    Level:
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier
    I'll enter, why not... it's hard to live a busy life and play a game like this, so it'll take me a while to get up there being new. Lol. And just in case it comes down to it, I'll say 666/1000.

18. DudeitsAtticus

DudeitsAtticus

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Rip Vahn Winklestein
    Was it me? ;3 ya know, when you won it for me and decided to give it away cause your so awesome like that?