Ark GGC

Discussion in 'Guides' started by nhepraha, Sep 25, 2016.

1. nhepraha

nhepraha

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Depends
    Level:
    So I've been attempting this ggc over 10 times but cant seem to get it right. In my first attempt it was going so well until ark's suicide thingy which kills your own squad, at that time I didn't know about that. After that I tried to do it again and I keep losing.

Units:
    Avant, Stein, eze, magress, bestie, selena, elimo, colt, medina, quartz, cyan, kanon, diana, chrome, yuura, zeruiha, zedus, hadaron, deimos, zenia, kira, ciara.

I did not mention units which were unraised.

2. Kismos

Kismos Archangel

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ark, Sirius, Felice, Zelnite
    Level:
    230+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Brave frontier, FFBE
    The main thing you want for this entire GGC is survivability. Mitigation(2 turns mitigaiton will help), def buffs, elemental mitigation etc. A unit with 75% UBB mitigation or 100% mitigation will help too. The first battle, all units will rip themselves once ark hits 50% or so. The 2nd battle, just focus on beating Dion and Yuura. Once they're beat, Ark will use his UBB. Guarding with mitigation might save you, if you want use a mitigation UBB. After 4 turns, Ark will have a dialogue warning you of the next turn. 100% mitigation is recommended but possibly survivable with UBB, SBB mitigation, and guard.