1. You are currently viewing the fan creations forum. This is for fan creations ONLY, Brave Frontier discussion belongs in the General Discussion forum.

Awakened Status. ( OE of Karl & friends )

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Astranagant, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Astranagant

Astranagant Calamity Host

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ark, Avant, Zelnite
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Skyrim, Seven Knights, Brave Frontier
    What is Awakened Status?
    -Awakened status, as the title said, is basically the OE Version of our beloved brave frontier heroes. The lores that they will be having will still be "What ifs" but it will be the what ifs of "the path they have taken" instead of what ifs of "if they have lived" like most of the OE heroes.

Who are applicable in getting the Awakened Status?
    -Mostly just your friends from the quest mode. Karl, Lugina, Paris, Seria, Tilith, Grah and Owen. Sub-heroes such as Noah could be included if they become more "involved" on the story.

What is the difference of OE and Awakened characters? Don't they have the same advantages?
    -Awakened characters will be a little bit stronger and will have more diversity against OE characters considering that you will need to finish a certain gauntlet of quests in order to awaken just one character. Each character has different sets of quests that needs to be completed in order for them to be evolved, in which I'll be talking about this later. The advantages of the awakened characters over OE characters are the following: Lv.180 Max LVL, 150 SP available and more SP options to choose from. To get an idea of how the LS/stats of the awakened characters will be, I'll have them listed below.

Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!

Tell me something about the quests:
    To awaken a character, that character must be used in taking the quest and set as lead for the secret vortex dungeon made for them to appear. Dungeon clears, Arena/Collo wins won't add up to the quest if they are not set as lead. The basic layout of the quest is listed below, and will only appear on the main menu under the "Awakening" tab if you have one of the characters that is max leveled and UBB unlocked.

Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!

Tell me something about the special/unique dungeons:
    These dungeons will have unique bosses on them that are based on the character. Also, take note that these bosses have to be defeated within 30 turns or the match will automatically considered as win since you've survived long enough but you'll only have 40% chance to get 1 evo crafting mat. If the boss is defeated before 30 turns, you'll have 65% chance of getting 2 crafting mats. The special dungeons are listed below and who the bosses will be.

To be continued..

Brimstone Emperor likes this.
  2. Astranagant

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ark, Avant, Zelnite
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Reserved for Awakened Karl, Lugina and Seria.

3. Astranagant

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ark, Avant, Zelnite
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Reserved for Awakened Paris, Tilith, Owen and Grah.

4. Astranagant

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ark, Avant, Zelnite
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Reserved for final notes.

5. Deamon

Deamon Champion

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Kalon, Hisui, Fei and Fang
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Love it.

6. The Blitzer

The Blitzer Archgod

Server:
    Japanese
    Friend ID:
    Ded Geimu
    Leader:
    Global, some weak shit. JP, the meta tier shit.
    Level:
    330-ish GL, 433 JP.
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF II when that shit finally comes out.
    I had a similar idea, but the mechanics sound like what they'd do for an evolution beyond Omni, if/when that comes out.

7. Deamon

Deamon Champion

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Kalon, Hisui, Fei and Fang
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    I've also had a similar idea. I call it an Omni Prime. But with the invention of Omni plus recently, I'll have to rework some parts. The first part I had to rework was the name. One part I am keeping, an Infinity Brave Burst. Sounds cool, doesn't it? I also think Alim said they'll never develop a rank beyond Omni so I can keep this idea for as long as I want.

Last edited: May 8, 2017