best free games for windows?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Humen200, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Humen200

Humen200 Commander

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Diva hatsune miku
    Level:
    What are the best free games on windows? After trying dota 2 on my new laptop, ive decided that i probly wont be able to play it properly until i get a mouse, even then not sure if ill still play it seems its not as comfortable as playing on PC. Anyone know a good game thats multiplayer and online and free?

2. Eremy

Eremy Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Full.
    Leader:
    PM me if you need me to change
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    FFBE & Dokkan
    You heard of Brave Frontier? :lol:

Humen200 likes this.
  3. Humen200

Humen200 Commander

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Diva hatsune miku
    Level:
    Woah, what's that game man?? Sounds so cool!!

4. siegfried.bautista

siegfried.bautista Savior

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    ensa
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    brave frontier
    Ah try path of exile think Diablo and final fantasy 10 sphere grid ... On steroids fun to play but kinda steep learning curve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Humen200

Humen200 Commander

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Diva hatsune miku
    Level:
    Will definitely try path of exile tomorrow or whenever I'm free. I guess that's settled for now, though any further suggestions would be appreciated. Also, anyone know an offline game for Windows thats free? Not sure how fast my internet will be at uni or if I'll even hv any, so I'd really like some offline games to play whenever im bored.

6. siegfried.bautista

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    ensa
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    brave frontier
    Yea it's fun something that possible in game not the build I use but Iam considering building one

7. Humen200

Humen200 Commander

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Diva hatsune miku
    Level:
    What is this game? Can't really hear what the person is saying, at least not clearly. Also, thanks for the suggestions!

8. siegfried.bautista

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    ensa
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    brave frontier
    It's a vid of a path of exile build

Humen200 likes this.
  9. BruhMan

BruhMan Warlord

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Jack-0 / Millia / Sirius /
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 2
    I can vouch for PoE (Path of Exile) im a HUGE diablo fan....(the REAL diablo 1 & 2 n LOD ) not d3 as much ofc I played/beat it being a huge Diablo fan but d3 was lame IMO. anyways PoE is DOPE if your into that kind of game, its a LOT and I mean A LOT to learn and take in, like he said a STEEP learning curve, but its a very good well put together game and honestly my favorite D2 copycat game out of ALL of the ones I played. So many options/builds etc its NOT pay to win at all you really only buy csmetics that make you look DOPE. Id reccoment unless your a hardcore player in those diablo 1n2 style games to lookup a build youd like/think/or looks cool. Unless your hardcore at it then its actually fun to play your first char then see how far you made it until you realize you are clueless and have to scrap that char and start all over because you didnt really plan a build, you just winged it each level as you went and ended up being a melee class but you end up in a caster section of the skill tree xD. anyways you WILL scrap your first char or two or more, so id reccomend getting a build for your first.

anyway TLDR: PoE is a freaking good game and a great time waster xD

edit: if you do play it and i can find a place to log in at. I have a CRAZY amount of stuff left over on standard from the leagues, I can give you a shitload of leveling items for whatever build you pick.

10. siegfried.bautista

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    ensa
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    brave frontier
    Lol old post(but fuck it) yay a Poe fan on the forum you hyped for the next update good bye normal to to merciless hello 7 act of glory

11. BruhMan

BruhMan Warlord

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Jack-0 / Millia / Sirius /
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 2
    shit bruh i didnt even notice LLS. I havent played in probably a year but before that I was seriously like addicted to that game, felt like it actually gave me my d2 fix. wasnt really anything I couldnt do in the game. but i had no idea theres a new act coming out? and theyre changing it so you dont have to run thru the game 3 times per char? shit I might have to go cop a new predator pc or labtop and slap that POE back on it. you shouldnt of told me that bruh I seriously might play again if its THAT big of a change. I miss the leagues / rewards etc. But shit I was/ am a GOD at those kind of games but they just dont makeem like that anymore :/ poe was the last actually good game of a dying breed :/ ... you still play doe? what kinda char u got . u play leagues or just ST

12. siegfried.bautista

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    ensa
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    brave frontier
    I haven't played it in a while iam waiting for the update to hit on the live server and I believe my main was a Vaal sparker which ended up as just a sparker since I always forgot to use Vaal spark just do too much damage for me to even remember to use Vaal