Can some one explain the arena battle system??

Discussion in 'PVP Modes' started by Imagine AS, Feb 13, 2018.

  1. Imagine AS

    Imagine AS Contender

    Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Stein
    Level:
    120
    Hunter Rank:
    1
    Messages:
    3
    So basically I could win more if my units actually use their attacks so...... why some times they will use it and other times they won't.
     
  2. Eleiryn

    Eleiryn QUACK QUACK BOOM Administrator

    Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    999
    Messages:
    8,841
    Every unit has one of several default AI types, which generally run along the rate of something like "60% chance to use BB if X is met, 20% to use BB, 20% to normal attack." The requirements vary, may be units below 50% hp, units above 60% hp, allies below 50% hp, whatever.

    For arena and vortex arena purposes you're usually better off ignoring the existence of BBs and just using AOE normal attacks (LS/SP/spheres) and +atk/+hit spheres/ls to oneshot the enemy team round 1. Karzn's Excruciation sphere from guild tokens is extremely powerful in that regard.

    Colosseum is much more in depth and I avoid it like the plague so I won't bother trying to explain it lol.
     
    Imagine AS likes this.
  3. Imagine AS

    Imagine AS Contender

    Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Stein
    Level:
    120
    Hunter Rank:
    1
    Messages:
    3
    Thank you very much.
    I'll try to Change the units setup and I'll look up more online.
     
: Arena

Share This Page