Colo Cancer sphere set up?

Discussion in 'PVP Modes' started by Sasuke Uchiha, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha Radiant Saint

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zeruiah
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    So I have my colo dream team pretty much completely set up but I'm having difficulty deciding what spheres to use. My team consists of Zekuu lead, 2x Leona, Azurai and Ilm for offense and for defense I have Lanza Lead, 2x Leona, and 2x Ilm. My question is what spheres can I equip to make my Leona's one shot easier and to make my Ilms hit 40k HP each without the colo bonuses. I know about sky orb and HE are tremendously helpful but what else can I use? Also elgifs you guys use would help me decide as well. Thanks in advance!

2. Sabo

Sabo Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Shion/Zeis/Ceulfan/Ravea
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Barrier Mirror gives you 60% HP and is a craftable sphere. All you really need is Sky Helmet from arena and Cosmic Dust.

Huge atkboosting sphere + aoe Guildsphere with atkboosting Elgif is prob the way to go.
    You can try to have low attack with +1 hitcount Elgif so you do something like 18k dmg x2 which still oneshots most enemies without triggering AI.

Reaching 40k HP is not really easy but make sure you are immune to elemental, critical dmg and ailments. A good sphere in theory are mitigation sphere (not those that mitigate via chance coz they dont stack with his ES).
    The reason is additive mitigation stacks better when u have more of it.

Example (Ilm > 50% HP):
    Instead of taking 20k damage, you take 18k damage with Celestial Staff which equals 10% mitigation.

Example (Ilm<50% HP):
    Because of 25% mitigation ES @ <50% HP, Ilm takes 20k*0.75=15k damage. With Celestial Staff you take 20k*0.65=13k damage. Tats equal to 100%-13k/15k= 13.3% mitigation.

: Colo, ilm, leona, cancer