[Colosseum] Anima vs. Breaker Rouche

Discussion in 'PVP Modes' started by Nanouk, Apr 26, 2016.

?

Rouche's preferred typing for Colosseum use?

1. Anima

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Breaker

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. Nanouk

Nanouk Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Cony
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Hey guys,

I'm planning to pick Rouche as my UoC in particular to use him in my Colosseum team. Now I'm not sure which is his preferred typing in this environment and such asking those who have Rouche-Colo experiences. Surely Anima means max. survivability, which is always a good thing in Colo, but his main job is to bypass AIs and I'm wondering whether Breaker does a more reliable job here, especially when Rouche only fires is BB.

Any experiences/suggestions appreciated!

2. emem503

emem503 Celestial

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Sirius, Azurai, Vern, Averus
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Dun dun dun ...

I would still take the anima. His BB hits so hard anyway man. What's going to live through it?

I use Rouche in Colo AND as a general sub. He is great. The little bit of HP is not going to save you in Colo sure ... Stacking HP does not seem to be anybody's priority as far as spheres and skills go lol. But the little bit of atk with his modifier also isn't going to make the difference in a kill or not kill in the arena.

Not quite a catch 22. Anima still seems to be the easy choice hereto get the most use out of your Rouche. But again, as nearly always ... Summon type is negligible.

3. Zentraedi

Zentraedi Ascended

Leader:
    Randolph (A)
    Level:
    22X
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    XCOM 2
    Quick question: How is Rouche helpful in the colo or other content? I have him but haven't used him much. I like his design, though.

4. Henshen

Henshen Karma Killer

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    (forever changing; Henshen/Rain/Shion)
    Level:
    500+ (SM:250+)
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Summoner Mode
    Most Angel Idol units only proc their AI when their HP dips blow a certain percentage while the unit is still standing.

Since Rouche is a crit buffer that deals just a single hit on SBB and two on BB, the AI often doesn't get a chance to activate because the unit died instantly. (he bypasses guaranteed AI, and AI units are a common sight in Coliseum.)