Colosseum Team?

Discussion in 'PVP Modes' started by WickedTrinity, Apr 3, 2017.

1. WickedTrinity

WickedTrinity Nomos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Sacred Emporer Sirius
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Hello all! I've been playing brave frontier for a decent amount of time now, with a general understanding of team building. I have recently remembered why arena was such a joke for me. At lower levels, whoever attacks first wins. This being said, I think I got a little cocky and went into the Colosseum. I proceeded to have my butt handed to me by level 600+ players. I play in unlimited, and my current record is 22- but I've been struggling to deal with units that have the built in angel idols (Azurai, Leona, llm, Gabriela, etc.) My question is how can I deal with these teams? Make my own "angel idol" team and hope for the best? I know I have two of the best Colosseum leads (Zekuu and Leona) but I cant seem to make much work :/ I will list my units below. Please help xD
    Current Col. Team:
    Offense: Leona (L), Mifune, Vern, Sirius, and Selena.
    Defense: Leona (L), Vern, Sirius, Lara, Selena.
    I know I have better team combos but...

All units (worth mentioning)
    Fire: OE Vargas, OE Avant, OE Rengaku, Azurai, Owen, Rineth, Malef, and Ciara (4*)
    Water: OE Selena, OE Vern, Charlotte, (Karl?)
    Earth: OE Lance, Dolk, OE Leona, OE Hisui
    Thunder: OE Eze
    Dark: OE Zero, Zekuu (F**KING ORACLE), Afla, OE Mifune, OE Magress
    Light: OE Atro, OE Sirius, OE Lara, Ark (7*), OE Agress, Zekt

Thanks in advance!

[I also need help building a raid team, and would like thoughts on my current quest team:
    Sirius(L), Leona, Lara, Vern, Atro->Sirius(L), Ark, Zero/Vern, Hisui, Leona]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  2. siegfried.bautista

siegfried.bautista Savior

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    ensa
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    brave frontier
    Colo form my Experience is kinda rng bullshit I run a team with full Ai like Lenora azuria azuria mifune I can't remember my last but I know it has Ai and I still get creamed every now and then and to counter the Ai you need to 1shot them so it dosnt trigger so mifune is a good pick but it's frail as fuck which is why I don't often play it
    I believe most have accepted that in colo luck isn't on your side most of the time when it comes to triggering bb or spreading attacks so your not dog piling a dead unit it's just not gonna work in your favour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Yoshino

Yoshino Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Who ever I feel like
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    PoK (JP) ID is 526828949
    Offense
    Lead- Zekuu/Leona
    Subs- Zekuu/Leona (depends on who you chose as lead)
    Selena, Azurai (need him at OE) Mifune Vargas (with angel idol sp option)

Defense
    Lead- Zekt
    Leona, Selena, Zekuu, Azurai
    This is literally the best I can come up with due to your units

If you login for 30 you can choose a unit of choice. Id choose ilm in your case or you could choose lanza for defense
    If you happen to choose ilm as your UoC then Vargas can get the boot as he is literally the worst unit ever and is only a AI filler

4. WickedTrinity

WickedTrinity Nomos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Sacred Emporer Sirius
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Thanks for your help! My current thought was running either Zekuu, Leona, Selena, Azurai, Gabriela (UoC) for offense, and maybe leona, Azurai, Selena, Gabriela (again, shes probably gonna be my UoC) and maybe vargas or just keep mifune?

Also, side note, can you please explain drop checks?
    Thanks again!
    ----------
    edit: Looking back at Vargas's SP option, the only angel idol option he has is on his ubb... clarify please? otherwise im just gonna throw mifune on there. Thanks much! (And lastly, if I DO get Gabriela, should I get her Breaker or Anima?)
    -----------
    OTHER edit: What nuking unit do you recommend? Ark (not in possesion), Gabriela (UoC), Leona, or someone else altogether?

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  5. Yoshino

Yoshino Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Who ever I feel like
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    PoK (JP) ID is 526828949
    Leonas your nuker. Bc drop checks are bcs produced by that unit. I dont know the specifics

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

6. WickedTrinity

WickedTrinity Nomos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Sacred Emporer Sirius
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Not that I don't believe you, and it makes my life easier to use Leona considering shes fully imped, but why her and not someone with a higher hit count? Wouldnt that have a higher hit count? I guess my question is why would someone with a lower hit count be recommended? If a unit has a 700% multiplier at full health is that only for that ONE hit like Leona, or would it be for all the hits with Gabriela or Ark? (Also with Leonas sbb it lowers her own stats ;-;) [WAIT WAIT WAIT SUDDEN REALIZATION!! ON THE WIKI IT SAYS SHE HAS A 7% MULTIPLIER PER 1% REMAINING. THEN IT SAYS SHE HAS AN ADITIONAL 600% MULTIPLIER. is that for the second attack only? sorry for caps too little time to retype.]
    Thanks once again!

7. Yoshino

Yoshino Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Who ever I feel like
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    PoK (JP) ID is 526828949
    Units like leona, mifune and zekuu one hit are generally harder than a unit with multiple hits and when they spark AND crit good golly do they hit. Best way to test this is with the battle simulator
    Just put a squad you would use for FH and test it that way against a squad that doesn't have a single hit fh squad that and you will see the damage difference.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

8. WickedTrinity

WickedTrinity Nomos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Sacred Emporer Sirius
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Awesome. Thanks for the clarification! How many sparks do you think I should be getting?
    And lastly, do you think I should get Zenia, Gabriela, or neither from the UoC?

9. Yoshino

Yoshino Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Who ever I feel like
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing: