Boss Guide Creater Maxwell Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by SingSong, Sep 19, 2014.

1. SingSong

SingSong Rookie

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Request Me
    Leader:
    Depends on current Meta
    Level:
    Find x | x = 0/0
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    FE:Fates, DoTa2, Overwatch, Fate/Grand Order
    This guide will be for the new players who have trouble on defeating Maxwell in St.Lamia. Not for Trail 003
    Monster_ills_anime_0003.gif :light:
    Important Notes:
    * Maxwell casts a BB attack called Genesis. Genesis is a :light:Light attack that damages your entire squad
    * Every 5th turn Maxwell attacks, he will cast the BB attack Endless. Endless is a :light:Light attack that hits many times. Guarding against this attack would be suggested (Swipe down on your units)

Suggested Squads:
    Mono Squads:
    First off, Mono Squads are squads that are made up of 1 element. The leader of the squad should have the leader skill to boost attack of the selected element by 50%. Mono Squads would be an easy way to defeat Maxwell since you can bring Seals and Ores. Seals and Ores are craftable once you've upgraded your synthisis enough. Bring Ores of the selected element are required for a Mono Squad since they act as Attack Buffs and Seals act as defensive buffs. Guard every 5th turn and just attack her (Maxwell is indeed female) until she reaches 0HP. Reamember to use your Seals and Ores every 4th turn.

Att % Squads:
    Attack % Squads are squads with leaders that have a "Attack of all units Boosted by ___" leader skill. Using this squad requires you to guard every 5th turn and bring healing items such as Cures, High Cures, Divine Lights, and a few revives. The 5th item can be Seals for a unit that deals the most damage on your squad so they can last longer.

RainBow Squads:
    Rainbow Squads are squads with the leaders with the "50% boost to attack when 5 or more elements..." leader skill. This means at least 5 units must have unique elements from each other. Using a Rainbow Squad allows you to have more variety than Mono squads since you don't have to focus on a single elements but, they dont benefit from Seals and ores since the units have unique elements from the others in the squad. The units will have to have their own buffs included in their BB. Using a Rainbow Squad against Maxwell may require you to obtain a healer. The healer does not have to be from rare summons but if its a healer you've captured, try to evolve them first and have them guarding the entire time unless for healing. Just like the other squads, just guard every 5th turn and feel free to do an all out attack.

Recommended Friends:
    Grahdens (Requires a experienced Brave Frontier player to be on your friends list)
    Bolt Knight Amy
    Selena/Vargas/Lance/Eze/Atro/Magress (Depends on what mono element you run)
    Duel GX (May seem weak but adds a Dark element to your attack to kill Maxwell easier)

Item Suggestions
    Mono Squads:
    Cures x10
    High Cures x7
    Seals x5
    Ores x5
    Revive x1

Att % Squads:
    Cures x10
    High Cures x7
    Divine Light x3
    Revives x1
    Any item of your choice

Rainbow Squads:
    Cures x10
    High Cures x7
    Divine Light x3
    Revives x1
    Any item of your choice

Feel free to ask me any questions and dont hesistate to send me a private message regarding help on Brave Frontier. If you're reading this guide, chances are you're a new player so Welcome to Brave Frontier and the Forums :D

Koshchei likes this.
  2. Leap

Leap Tactician

Good guide, but honestly I one-shotted this fool with 2 zebras, Michelle, SGX and 2 Lidith.

In the words of John Malcovich in Rounders "I feel so unsatisfied"

3. Sultazaken

Sultazaken Eukleia

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Haile/Michele
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Maxwell was never meant to deal with zebra and SGX, however Maxwell will be coming back with a vengeance for our asses. Nice guides song :D

Liban likes this.
  4. AbsentNight

AbsentNight Demon

Server:
    Japanese
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    ._.
    Level:
  5. SingSong

SingSong Rookie

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Request Me
    Leader:
    Depends on current Meta
    Level:
    Find x | x = 0/0
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    FE:Fates, DoTa2, Overwatch, Fate/Grand Order
    @Josh
    Heres my Creator Maxwell guide (St Lamia)

6. SingSong

SingSong Rookie

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Request Me
    Leader:
    Depends on current Meta
    Level:
    Find x | x = 0/0
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class: