crit/spark team suggestions

Discussion in 'Units & Squads' started by daxling, Aug 5, 2014.

1. daxling

daxling Sage

Friend ID:
    daxling
    Leader:
    cybory lilith terminator,zebra,felneus,zelnite
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    I have
    lorand ax2
    homusubi g/b
    behemoth b
    kushra l
    rashil g
    sodis l
    duel gx l
    drakeborn lodin a/b
    just wanted to know if i had any crit/spark potential teams if there are units u suggest i hunt down for my team please let me know

2. DarkNova

DarkNova Demon

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Felneus (B), Bordebegia (A), Death Idol Kikuri (G), Goddess Axe Michelle (A), Grah (L)
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    The most essential piece to a crit team is a zebra. his leader skill is large boost in crit damage. Once you have him, powerful units with TGT BB or even units with strong AoE BBs become insanely powerful, even strong enough to kill bosses in one turn. Without him however, a crit team is dulled in comparison to rainbow and mono teams. You can get a zebra by capturing him on the last lvl of the last world in Encervis. Very low capture rate however its gonna take a few tries to get him

3. daxling

daxling Sage

Friend ID:
    daxling
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    ok thank you ive seen him alot. Guess I got alot of work to do lol!! Ive got a bad habit of summoning units and have no idea what to do with half of them >..> thought might not need him for crit but makes sense. so is a spark team essentially a crit team or is it a strong team comp without him if that makes sense. like could Imake a spark team atleast? and is it worth it in your opinion dear sir?
    thank you for your time btw

4. DarkNova

DarkNova Demon

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Felneus (B), Bordebegia (A), Death Idol Kikuri (G), Goddess Axe Michelle (A), Grah (L)
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Spark teams are in fact different from crit teams. Spark teams are as it sounds a team that deals incredibly damage from the fact that its units attack a lot of times rapidly, and from some form of spark damage increasing skill (one example is your homusubi's BB)

to make a good spark team you will need either a rainbow leader skill (50% attack when 5 or more different elements are present), a mono element leader, or a BB filling leader such as felneus or once again, your homusubi.

Homusubi is a great unit for spark teams since he increases spark damage and increases the BB fill rate so you can BB more often. I would suggest starting with him and finding more gunnner like units like: douglas, rickel, serin, cayenna, grybe. Any unit that hits more than 8 times is a good spark team unit as well.

5. daxling

daxling Sage

Friend ID:
    daxling
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    i got a gun god douglas g 7/10 bb (any doug is a good doug) 3 serins hunted them and first 3 pulls anima :D and a felneus a for bb spam team was wanting a spark damage team to see if it would be better or fun atleast and i got all those units but grybe so what would be your dream team for spark damage?

I also leveled douglas to 90 before i leveled his bb same with fel... i fucked up... you know any way to not spend 100-500 k on bb level after you level them? lol

6. DarkNova

DarkNova Demon

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Oh nice yea you've got quite a few good spark units.

Ooooh, as for high lvl units with low BBs.....those are gonna be very frustrating. your only solution is either Burst frogs or becoming a zel muli millionaire......well I suppose there is one more option. if you fuse a unit into another unit that is the same (for example fusing a loch ness into a felneus) the BB will ALWAYS go up. So you could summon a bunch of loch ness' xD but that would be expensive in real life.

daxling likes this.
  7. daxling

daxling Sage

Friend ID:
    daxling
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    got my holy arms to 10/10 bb also got a guardian zebra and a bunch of pulls from arena was considering crit team
    zebra leader g
    duel-gx l
    zephyr b
    lancia o/michele a
    melchio a
    wasn't sure about melchio but he seems like a strong unit to put in this team what do you think is there a better team comp iuo?

8. Eleiryn

Eleiryn QUACK QUACK BOOM Administrator

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    Fusion cost drops tremendously once you hit max level - about 2500 or so a fuse for a lvl100 unit as compared to ~10k a fuse in the 90s.

9. daxling

daxling Sage

Friend ID:
    daxling
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    learned that 2 mil later.... and hows my crit team any units other then the ones i listed that would be fabulous for crit team?