Do how kill i seria?

Discussion in 'Quests & Bosses' started by Quazox, May 22, 2017.

1. Quazox

Quazox Darkwalker

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Regil/Shion/Dizzy
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Danganronpa
    I've tried this trial a couple times and I cannot seem to get past stage two. Every time Rayla shows up shes like "Hey you like living? Yes? To bad." and i just start loosing units left and right. Maybe a better put together team would help because I'm obviously doing some thing wrong. My units are as follows.

Omnis:

Avant, Ciara, Azurai, Feng, Elimo, Savia, Holia, Vikki, Galea, Ilm, Zelnite, Freed, Zeruiah, Leona, Dizzy, Fei and Fang, Shera, Silas, Cleria, Silvie, Ark, Kira, Lauda, Gabriela, Feeva, Zekuu, Hadio, Lyonesse, Adriesta, Selena, Vern, Amu Yunos, Quaid, Felice, Hisui, Rozalia, Lanza, Mariletta, Faelan, Eze, Fizz, Beiorg, Lid, Atro, Krantz, Sirius, Zekt, Magress, Alice, Elza, Shion, Keres, Galtier

Potential omnis:

Lava, Daze, Shura, Valen, Rugahr, Barion, Melord, Asto, Hugh, Azalea, Wannahon, Eleanor, Eerikki, Agress, Janice, Iona, Zenia

Any sort of help with this would be much appreciated.

2. Virgilio Bautista

Virgilio Bautista Tajsna27

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Erza
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier
    I beat it with pretty much this set up
    Rozalia lead (swap her out)
    Elimo
    Holia
    Shion
    Sirius
    Regil Friend
    Spares
    Feeva
    Savia(for nuking if possible)
    Vicky
    Krantz
    Ark
    Feng Friend

3. The Blitzer

The Blitzer Archgod

Server:
    Japanese
    Friend ID:
    Ded Geimu
    Leader:
    Global, some weak shit. JP, the meta tier shit.
    Level:
    330-ish GL, 433 JP.
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF II when that shit finally comes out.
    Do how you kill Seria? Am me wondering too.

Trying I was to out figure it. Hard hell as, it is.

Quazox likes this.
  4. Falc0nM0nk3y

Falc0nM0nk3y Hymn God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alza and Summoner
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Lanota, Deemo, Cytus, Voez, Dynamix
    seria is fairly simple. Just build a nice bulky squad (make sure to put in some ST like Lauda or Gabby to put more damage onto Shura, Rayla and Rize and not Seria) to survive the tough stuff. You will need to use an AI UBB (I prefer holia at least for the inital UBB as she also buffs max hp) to tank Seria's OHKO ST attack in stage 2. I also sometimes like to use a mitigation UBB to tank Rize's UBB, you can survive by guarding usually but sometimes sup-par stats can cause deaths. After Rize is dead bring out the clown and KFC and just play the swap game. swapping units in is pretty much just trying to not lose buffs the unit provided you swap out, using dupes helps alot here as the buffs are identical but you can also use similar units, i.e swapping out Holia for Gabby. focus on the phoenix to remove AI addition to Malef and then attack Malef all out, Pheonix and Malef both have negigible UBB's and you don't need to UBB or guard for them. Seria self-buffs herself at 50% so accidents may occur and she does her super nuke at 25%, UBB mandatory. In general while malef is around, don't UBB (except for previously mentioned nuke) as the buffs will just get removed by swapping. After Seria UBB just kill Malef if he isn't dead already and you're basically done

5. Arvandor

Arvandor Legend

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Natsu / Lucius / Shion (a bit fluid though)
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Legacy of Discord
    Is there an easy way to tell when you need to swap a unit?

6. Brimstone Emperor

Brimstone Emperor

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Something something LE
    Level:
    Currently Playing:
    ME: SoM, Magikarp Jump!, Skyrim (again, still)
    Watch for LS locks. From what I remember from my run, those units got rekt hard. On the other hand though, make sure to time your switches so you can switch when the next units get LS locked.

7. Falc0nM0nk3y

Falc0nM0nk3y Hymn God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alza and Summoner
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Lanota, Deemo, Cytus, Voez, Dynamix
    yeah basically what he said, the LS lock is permanent and can only be removed via swapping. It will be rather obvious as the units HP will go down drastically

8. Arvandor

Arvandor Legend

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Natsu / Lucius / Shion (a bit fluid though)
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Legacy of Discord
    I finally cleared it! I actually had my best run of phases 1 and 2 ever (had AI blanket up on all units for most of the phases, only proced on like two units, and failed to proc once), and ODing Shion when both Rayla and Rize ODed totally saved my bacon, even though it cost me a revive or two. Then my main issue on phase 3 I think has been that I wasn't swapping units out. What I ended up doing was just finding what the debuff looked like and what section it was in (extra effects, not debuffs or ailments) when you long click your units, and I just went through the trouble of looking at every unit, every turn, to see if anyone needed to be swapped. This made it pretty easy. One last Shion OD when Malef or Seria ODd towards the end (couldn't tell who it was), Phoenix and Malef actually ended up dying at the same time (which surprised me, I was focusing on Phoenix) and bam, fight over. Only lost one unit (who went early and I just didn't bother to revive because I thought the run would be a crapshoot), and I only used like one or two revives, 4/5 Fujins, and a hero crystal ;P Thanks for the help, everyone! Ding dong the witch is dead! =D

Edit: The HP drop is exaclty the kind of telltale sign I was hoping for, don't know why I didn't think of or notice this. Much easier than what I did, but oh well, she's dead now either way.

9. Falc0nM0nk3y

Falc0nM0nk3y Hymn God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alza and Summoner
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing: