1. You are currently viewing the fan creations forum. This is for fan creations ONLY, Brave Frontier discussion belongs in the General Discussion forum.

Duran OE Idea

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Burniez, Jun 13, 2016.

  1. Burniez

    Burniez Looper

    Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    2740809554
    Leader:
    Kulyuk, Eze, Nyami
    Level:
    333
    Hunter Rank:
    50
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Messages:
    7
    LS:
    Boost 50% to HP / Boost 50% BB fill rate / Boost 130% to ATK, DEF and REC when BB gauge is over 50% full / 6BC fill each turn
    Normal attack: 14 hit
    BB: 360%
    15 Earth hit AoE / 10BC fill for 1 turn / 50% chance to reduce 50% enemy ATK for 1 turn / Boost 150% to ATK, DEF and REC for 3 turns / Boost 50% BB fill rate for 3 turns
    SBB: 580%
    19 Earth hit AoE / 12BC fill for 1 turn / Add 20% chance to reduce 20% enemy ATK to ATK for 3 turns / 60% chance to reduce 50% enemy ATK for 1 turn / Boost 4-7BC when ATKed for 3 turns
    UBB: 1500% to 2500% based on allies' BB gauge (before the 999BC fill)
    24 Earth hit AoE / 999BC fill for 1 turn / Boost 75BC for 5 turns / Boost 250% to ATK, DEF and REC for 3 turns / 100% chance to reduce 90% enemy ATK for 3 turns / Boost 600% BB damage for 3 turns
    ES:
    When Sacred Blade is equipped: Boost 30% all stats / Boost 3-5BC when ATKed / Boost 8BC when ATKing
    OR
    When Sacred Gem is equipped: Boost 100% to ATK, DEF and REC when BB gauge is full / Boost 20% BB fill rate
    SP:
    Add Boost 300% BB damage for 3 turns to BB/SBB - 40SP
    Upgrade 300% BB damage to 400% BB damage to BB/SBB - 10SP
    Add Boost 150% to ATK, DEF and REC for 3 turns - 50SP
    Add Boost 8BC fill for 3 turns to BB/SBB - 40SP
    Add 50% BB fill rate for 3 turns to SBB - 10SP
    Upgrade LS 50% HP to 60% HP boost - 10SP
    Boost 1-2BC when spark (self) - 20SP
    Reduce 20% BC cost (self) - 20SP
    Boost 20% to all stats - 20SP

    What do you think about him? Idk why but to me is pretty hard to think of what to give Duran.-. If you have more ideas please say so in the comment section. [​IMG]

    For ES I got confuse about his sphere if is Sacred Blade or Sacred Gem, so I decided to just put both.
     

Share This Page