Elphelt

Discussion in 'Events' started by ReSubmit, Nov 18, 2017.

1. ReSubmit

ReSubmit Titan

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    OE Glenn, Mora
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 2
    Currently Playing:
    Minecraft
    so how do you beat elphelt in the wedding event? She always end up KOing all my Units.

I’m currently using
    Leader: Divine Phoenix 7*
    Glenn Omni+2
    Valen 7*
    Mora 7*
    Cleria 7*

Do they all have to be Omni+ to pass this ?

2. Lux-Erebus Games

Lux-Erebus Games

Leader:
    Ebil Genius Vikki
    No. This event was around before Omni+ was a thing. That being said, you should probably evolve your 7-star units and MAYBE switch to a BB on hit lead.
    I'm able to 1- or 2-shot her most of the time.
    With proper mitigation and defense, most of her attacks shouldn't pose much of a problem. There are hazards to watch for such as Curse and Paralysis though; you'll need a means of getting rid of them.
    Also, two of her random attacks do set base damage. One does 6000 and another does 9000, and both lower your stats in some way. She also has an attack that cuts your BB gauges, and she likes to use it a lot. You're best off going in with full all-around gauges and hitting her with all you've got.

3. ReSubmit

ReSubmit Titan

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    OE Glenn, Mora
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 2
    Currently Playing:
    Minecraft
    I can switch to a lead with BB on hit, if I have the units, im gonna have to take a look, but I have either elimo or cleria for status cleansing and I have a few units with 50% mitigation. but my problem is elphelt somehow can get rid of my unit's BB, so when they're supposed to do BB/SBB, they end up not having enough BC to perform the attacks. How do I deal with that?

4. Lux-Erebus Games

Lux-Erebus Games

Leader:
    Ebil Genius Vikki
    Once that starts happening it's a little hard to regain control of the fight. Your best bets are either:
    A. Bring as many BB on hit bits on important units as possible; LS, applied through BB/SBB, Spheres, whatever.
    B. Just outright nuke her so the fight doesn't last longer than one to three turns. Though I'd guess you probably don't have a means of doing that since you only have one OE in that team. Elphelt herself is an OE by default.

5. ReSubmit

ReSubmit Titan

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    OE Glenn, Mora
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 2
    Currently Playing:
    Minecraft
    welp looks like I won't be clearing this event anytime soon. I don't even have the resources to get a full OE team. thanks for the input anyways!

6. siegfried.bautista

siegfried.bautista Savior

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    ensa
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    brave frontier
    You can try for a normal attack. Nuke she’s not much of a threat if you have the def and if you don’t you can just go offence it’s basically +1 hit Ls/buff and stat buffs/conversion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. ReSubmit

ReSubmit Titan

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    OE Glenn, Mora
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 2
    Currently Playing:
    Minecraft
    ps: I Finally beat elphelt in the grand reception dungeon. I used cleria as my leader, with glenn, Beatrix, vikki, and lanza. All OE except for Lanza, and I used Ezra and Elza as friend unit, which really helped me defeat elphelt in 2-4 turns.

That was one hard dungeon.