Empyrean (Level 139) - Recruitment Open

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by KrisL, Oct 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KrisL

KrisL Celestial God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Eleiryn
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Guild Level: 139
    Guild Master: Eleiryn
    Zel Boost: 150%
    Karma Boost: 100%
    EXP Boost: 75%

The Empyrean Guild was founded on day 1 by several members of the BFF mod team. We're a laid back, fairly social guild that values personality over performance. As Eleiryn stated when the guild first formed, the goal for Empyrean is to build "a community rather than just an e-peen contest." That being said, we still average in the mid 20's for guild events and we've got a core group of very knowledgeable and dedicated BF players. Below is what we ask of our members:

Participate In Guild Events - We don't enforce any score requirements. We only ask that everyone gives an honest attempt.
    Contribute To Guild Donations - Again, we don't enforce donation requirements. Just donate as often as you're reasonably able.
    Join Our LINE Chat Group - This is primarily how we socialize. Chat gets busy and we don't expect anyone to keep up with it, but we'd like for members to stop by from time to time to say hi and let us know how you're doing.
    Stay Active / Communicate - If you're going to be inactive for a bit, just let us know and we can most likely work something out. We all understand that stuff happens and real life > BF. We just ask that you don't just disappear without saying anything.

Our goal when looking for new members is to find people who we feel would be a great fit for our group rather than bringing someone in for the sake of filling an empty spot. Two things that will help someone find their way into the guild are being someone who makes positive contributions to the BFF community and having friends already in the guild. Again, we're just looking to grow our community.

If you think you'd be a good fit for us (and that we'd be a good fit for you), tell us a bit about yourself and how you spend your time in BF, as well as why you think we'd be a good fit for each other. If you'd rather talk in private, you can send a PM to @Eleiryn or @Priya.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
    DiscTwo, Supremacy and Priya like this.
  2. Type0

Type0 Twilight

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Felice, Azurai, Vern, Sakura Miku
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    I feel this is almost meant to be as my first guild was disbanded recently, yet I've taken my time looking for a new guild to call home as opposed to join just any recruiting guild or settle with the pressure of Super Karma.

I started playing around the time Hadaron was released however with so much going on at that point in time I found consistency was futile as we all know when life is at the door, etc.

so my current account is 350, rc6 FH 24?(just got Paris) and has existed since around the time of Charla's release. I'm a hybrid player(occasional purchases) no experience leads unfortunately but I consistently donate and contribute. Was vying for second place in my guild prior to it's "obvious" degradation. Slowly but surely morale was essentially lost with such minimal progress however I have faith that won't happen again. I don't have much knowledge of guild events/raid however I'm willing to aid in any way possible including afking raids or participating in fg.

I forgot to mention my "perks", I don't have all the meta units but the ones I do have cover a lot of pivotal roles and they're absolutely stacked. I can change leads upon request as I have some variety in my roster.

I'm trying to kinda space out this wall of text because my formatting is absolutely dreadful. As it's not an audition I believe my rant won't fall on deaf ears.

A little more about me; I'm a social person when my exterior is probed, but I dont like to ramble as I have been known to have an answer for just about anything. I play a lot of games of all kinds and I'm almost never asleep, but you won't find many individuals who love co-op as much as myself. My interests also include Manga(certain animes), psychology, alternative art and MUSIC. Yes music in caps as you won't (often) catch me without headphones on. I'm 21, a gemini, and avid BF player as it's one of the few apps I found myself downloading multiple times.

What I would like; To be as much of assistance as I can to my potential guild and new allies and friends. To also help us stay a tightknit guild and family alike.

What I don't like; Pretentious individuals aka mean pingus(definitely a thing) inequality without rhyme or reason(obviously some have to strive to be in a better position) people who have the means to change a situation but would rather complain.

I don't expect entry immediately however I'm certainly not going to complain about receiving 50% more anything than I'm currently getting, haha.

I'm an open book, so ask away if I missed anything, or let me know if my submission needs work. I'm eager to be part of something bigger than myself and this is just the chance to do so, thanks for checking out what I have to say!

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
    KrisL likes this.
  3. Bitre

Bitre

Server:
    Japanese
    Leader:
    Aaron
    Level:
    I sent an apply , nick is Bitre , Fizz leader atm

4. KrisL

KrisL Celestial God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Eleiryn
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Hey there. Thank you for the app. We'll discuss and be in touch.

We appreciate your interest but are going to have to decline. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

5. Bitre

Bitre

Server:
    Japanese
    Leader:
    Aaron
    Level:
    Well , I think i could be a good member because I am a p2p player , got all units since alpha batch , really active player , I play either on phone or computer , so I past all the time in the game , so i think I could be a good fit

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  6. KrisL

KrisL Celestial God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Eleiryn
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Had you read the first post, you'd know that we're not particularly concerned with how much you spend or what units you have. We're looking for people who we think have the same mindset as we do when it comes to BF and this guild. I'm going to assume you only read the part that showed our level and boost %s before posting - which would explain the 10 word response you initially provided.

So, again, no thank you. Best of luck finding a guild that's right for you. :)

kainoa25 likes this.
  7. Hibikin

Hibikin

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Lauda
    Level:
    Hmmmmmmmm

8. Livius

Livius Eurynomos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Abyssal Witch Ciara
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Hello there :)

I just read through the "recruitment" page for your guild and wow, I have to say, you're one of the friendliest and non-demanding guilds out there...and I beyond love it! There are many guilds out there and they're all so...uptight, haha, I don't even know if that's the right word to describe them but I hope you know what I mean. Well, I don't know what to say here but I thought it would be worth a shot to introduce myself and get to know more about your guild to see if you think I could be a fit for it. If not, then that's okay to.

Basically, I have been playing BF for years now, (back when the highest level you can have on your unit is 80) and honestly, it's the only game I really play on a day to day basis. I have to be frank, I am not as competitive as many other players out there, and I only know the basics of the game. If you start talking strategies and/or start a debate on who's the best unit base on debuffs blah blah blah I will not understand any part of it. I've been getting through everything with pure strength and simple defense and it seems to be doing pretty well for me...so far, lol. Still though, I am a pretty committed player and although I am not the best, I do strive to do better.

With that said, I am a female player in my early 20s and my personality can be describe simply as: nerdy, drama-free, and shy. No joke, I'm kind of a huge nerd even if I don't look like one and my main interests mainly lies in books, literature, music, drinking tea, and many other nerdy things like journaling. As of right now, I take classes online and also have a job on the side, but I do try to open BF at least once a day when I'm not busy. I am a very easy going person who can play both as a solo player or within a team. Actually, one of the reasons as to why I like the idea of a guild so much is how everyone can help each other out, (not to mention how great it feels to achieve something big as a group) so I would really love it if I could be a part of a bigger community. Even more, as I mentioned before, I really only know the basis of the game so it'd be great to have some people who are much more experienced than me show me the ropes to be a better player. As of now, I am level 339 as a player and still waiting to level up even more (been doing the vortex dungeons and went up 15 lvl since yesterday, WHOOP!) I don't really have anything else to brag about haha, because I am very ordinary and kind of a chill player.

I belonged to a guild before actually and became the top CP contributor within it. Sadly though, it kind of fell apart due to little communications and lack of interest so I've been looking for a new one to join (one where my efforts will actually matter because I won't be one of the two who's participating in it)...um, I don't really know what else to say now, haha. To sum it up, I'm a nerdy girl who likes to play BF and here I am looking for new experiences within in the game since it'd be great to meet cool people who also plays it. Can't say if I did a good job introducing myself or not but it was worth a shot, I hope to hear back from you soon!

Sadly, I couldn't privately chat this...I don't know why :(

funpak and KrisL like this.
  9. NinjaJ

NinjaJ Archangel

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Chivalrous Thief Zelnite
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Minecraft
    Hello! I would like to join your guild Empyrean! I'm interested in a guild that's not all, Oh you have to contribute everyday, all day! But more like one that's casual, a whole big family/community. Also I'm not a huge performance guy myself. Also, Fairy Tail, YAS!

10. KnightOfHolyLightJules

KnightOfHolyLightJules North Star

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Ask please
    Leader:
    EXP!Zeru, Regil, Feng, EXP!Shion, etc
    Level:
    900+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Hi everyone!

My name is Jules, and I'm currently looking for a new guild to join. Since I was directed here, I'll tell you guys about myself a little.

I've been playing Brave Frontier since July 2016, so I'm still really new. However, I'm very active and I like contributing to my guild. I'm super friendly and always ready to make new friends! I'm also on forum chat quite a bit, as some of you know!

Unfortunately, I'm pretty set on leaving my current guild due to lack of contribution. I'm usually really loyal but it's tough when most of the members aren't usually too active. I'm all about doing raids with friends and helping out other players, too. I really like that Empyrean and everyone in it is so friendly! I'm familiar with quite a few of you guys via forum.

I really like to talk lore, too. I'll be happy to communicate with you guys via line. I enjoy constant communication and I'm pretty extroverted towards people who are friendly.

I hope you all have a great day, and Happy SKD!!

-Jules

Priya, KrisL and Brimstone Emperor like this.
  11. Israfie

Israfie The Gif Man

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    867-5309
    Leader:
    Gravion
    Warning, we are trolls who troll other trolls for trolling fun.

[​IMG]

12. RainyRai

RainyRai Demeter

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Underworld Guardian Sparky
    Level:
    higher then a mountain that smokes weed
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    The piano
    Yo.

I started playing the global version back when Lava batch was the new batch in rare summon. Now, I've certainly have not been a constant player. My first memories with this game were on my first account, simply titled "Rai." I lead with Emilia and had a sexy mono thunder squad, Emilia/Falma/Zeln/Eze/and a Syplh I got from honor summon. Eventually, I stopped playing on that account, but I returned two months later to start "Rain" the account I play on today. Going forth I've quit and returned and quit again, but I'm still here dipping my laptop into a volcano for those super karma dungeon grinds. I like to think that the reason I've stuck around so long is because I'm really fond of this game and all the memories I've had with other people, but I think the real reason is because it's my only hobby outside of watching more anime then a young'un should.

While I like to walk around acting like I know a lot about the game, I'm honestly a pretty casual player. I have the biggest boner for summoning ever so the instant I get five gems/a summon ticket, I convince myself to not summon for a good two seconds before I am gifted with a 6* Aaron. Also I like auto joining raid quests and autoing them instead of actually doing something productive like get good spheres or something. I'm trying to be more hardcore though.

This game really is great though. The lore is inventive, the artwork is nice, the girls are cute, the guys are cute, the main storyline is great, the content is typically fun to play and not shit because Xie-Jing just gave you some depraved punishment if you know what I mean. And what I mean is death and LS lock. It's also got a nice soundtrack that I never listen too.

I would love to join this guild just for the community aspect. Guilds should always have a community behind them, not just be a bunch of random players looking at you funny if you don't throw all your karma at them "I SWEAR I'LL HAVE THE KARMA TOMORROW IT'S MONDAY BOSS JUST GIVE ME ONE MORE DAY", just so you can get the EXP boost.

So yeah, I'd love to join your guild. please i'll do anything, do you know what I learned how to do out on the streets to survive, i can rock your world harder then a Onix with a stand that suggest The World, and I won't even need payment, pls lovemeandtellmemyhairisnice.

KrisL likes this.
  13. Israfie

Israfie The Gif Man

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    867-5309
    Leader:
    Gravion
    [​IMG]

First thing that popped in my head.

14. RainyRai

RainyRai Demeter

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    The piano
    Marry me.

15. Acyl

Acyl

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Just ask.
    Leader:
    Ensa-Taya, Ark, Zelnite
    And thus the truth emerges: Empyrean is not a Brave Frontier guild, but actually secretly a eugenics programme to pair off mobile RPG app players for breeding purposes. When we refer to BF and BFF, we're not talking about the game or this forum, we're talking about forging lifetime connections between people that will result in the production of a new generation of---

Wait, wait, wait, no, damnit, you and Israfie are both guys. I mean, that's okay, that's cool, we're down with that, but it's slightly harder to get genetic material to produce a miniature human being when you're both guys. We're gonna need to go full homunculus here and some of those reagents are expensive.

When I started typing this post it was meant to be a 'welcome to our new members' sort of thing. I'm not sure where it went. It went places. Um. Yeah.

Anyway, so, for anyone keeping track, current guild roster's reading at 44 out of max 45 with the new people who have sworn undying loyalty to our conquering legions.

Priya, KrisL, RainyRai and 2 others like this.
  16. RainyRai

RainyRai Demeter

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    The piano
    fuck, I was walking into a scam! I always do that, once I entered a homeless guy's jacket and then he zipped me in there and tried to sell me for cocaine. Too bad that I'm not worth much money.
    I can be anything you want me to be. Mostly a man. But if I try hard enough, I'll be a slightly taller man.

Eleiryn likes this.
  17. Acyl

Acyl

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Just ask.
    Leader:
    Ensa-Taya, Ark, Zelnite
    BE A MAN
    You almost fell for a homeless scammer
    BE A MAN
    With all the fail of a great buffoon
    BE A MAN
    But you will try and you will stand higher
    --aaand I can't rhyme a last word with the 'moooooon'~ o/`

18. Varthftw

Varthftw Cycle Cutter

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Meta
    Level:
    700+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Battle.net games and Brave frontier
    been busy with working alot which made me lose my spot on skylords. I pla everyday still just not at the super amount of time I used to do it at. Been playing during SKD was much as I can. would like to join if able. If you are wondeering I work about 50 hours a week now

19. KrisL

KrisL Celestial God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Eleiryn
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Hi Ninja. Thanks for the interest in Empyrean. Unfortunately, we're going to have to decline your app at the moment. Best of luck in your guild search.

Hey varth. Sorry about your spot in Skylords - I know you put in a lot of effort to get there. I don't think you're the type of player we're looking for though. Take care!

Jules and Rainy... I shall deliver your names to our Queen. She and her Royal Council shall decide your fates. Round and round the wheel of fate turns. Where shall it land? Membership? Exile? Death? Perhaps something worse?

20. herpderp

herpderp Deva

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zelnite/Ark/Ilm
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Steam, unison, AC:Unity, FFBE, FFRK
    Hey everyone

I'm not sure if Empyrean has open spots still, but I'm going to try in.

I started playing at around the victory points tournament period (if anyone still remembers that..?) but basically I played BF mostly for the storyline - which is also why i usually level really slowly, unless its SKD season.

I'm not exactly very good with the technicals of the game. I feel my strongest point is in unit lore and generally, the story overall. This has kept me from going on a hiatus (at least for now) - i'd be happy to discuss lore-related things with you all.

Also, i am f2p, and therefore I don't have all the meta units, but i am able to overcome most of the content with what i have (not immediately after release though, it took me almost 3 months to beat maxwell back then)

T
    he reason why i'm leaving my current guild is that its rather sluggish, in terms of growth, with new members being inactive most of the time.

What i like about this guild:
    It has managed to successfully combine ambition and community - you guys are maxed levelled, meaning that there was some pretty hardcore grinding involved, but yet you didn't lose focus of the more value-ish stuff. This is unlike other high levelled guilds, which are basically grind groups. As @KrisL said,
    personality over performance.

So yeah, I hope i will be able to into guild (y)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.