Empyrean (Level 139) - Recruitment Open

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by KrisL, Oct 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KrisL

KrisL Celestial God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Eleiryn
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Hiya herpderp. We're actually full right now. Sorry. Thread title has been updated to hopefully avoid further confusion. Really appreciate the app though. Will try to remember to check back with you if/when more spots open up.

2. Alchemia

Alchemia Gleam

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Regil, Fina, Silvie
    Level:
    Increasing, slowly
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    I see the title.
    I see the message.
    I see I'm still leaving a post.

After all, who doesn't like returning home after a while? And who doesn't like being surrounded by familiar faces? Either way I was once a part of Empyrean and due a large number of things in my own life had to step away from this game and others that I devoted a lot of my free time to. As well as the friends I made. All things take time though and I'm able to be active again.

That said, assuming any future openings due to expansion or inactivity, it'd be a pleasure to rejoin.

RainyRai likes this.
  3. Atlas556

Atlas556 Looper

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Rain
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Hello, my name is Atlas. I enjoy helping other people and started a few Brave Frontier chats to help others progress and share information and find friends on LINE when Brave Frontier was in its vanilla stage. I also collaborated with some people on Facebook to create a Facebook group to incorporate more people. Unfortunately the Facebook group got to be very negative with elitism and what not because it was an open group and eventually crumbled as a result.

I left the game in June because I became very busy with summer college classes and tutoring people. I just got back into Brave Frontier again and am trying to get the gist of what's going on in the game and all the new content. With pressures to perform in college and other IRL responsibilities it seems like Empyrean is a good fit with its lax but encouraging aura on events and the like. I believe I could be of use and would enjoy helping other members progress as well as prosper from the assistance of other guild members and gain a better understanding of the game.

When playing this game I am active and communicate well with people. It seems like in Empyrean I could be competitive in events and such while also running on my own 'clock' which really appeals to me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this application and I hope to hear back from you soon. Have a pleasant rest of your week!
    -Atlas

4. TheSaiguy

TheSaiguy Archgod

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Rain, Silvie, Zelnite
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier, a host of PS4 games
    Seems like a wonderful guild you guys got here, especially since a lot of the top guilds seem to go crazy about having certain numbers and you don't. Personally, I've always preferred friendly guilds such as this one. Perhaps when you have an opening you could consider my application.

Started playing Brave Frontier not too long after it came out. Hell, my first summon was a Mifune. Gone on a few hiatus since then but I'm currently really into the game. I'm a mostly free player who only ever spends on whims when LE units come out (Ensa and Fina). I personally like to think I know a good amount about the game but tend to usually ask for confirmation on sp enhancements or the overall quality of the team.

Now that that boring crap is out of the way, I can say why i really like this game and a bit about me.

A lot of it is certainly the lore. I personally love how the lore between units ties them all together, I've even had a couple talks with some irl friends regarding lore that spanned the better part of an hour (usually Shida). Another thing I particularly like is the artwork, some of the units are stunning. I like to consider myself somewhat likable and quite talkative to people I don't dislike, and I like most people. I also don't mind helping in any way possible, whether its changing leads for a guild member or giving advice (which I would NOT recommend btw). I'm also usually quite impatient when it comes to summons, and can't think of a single time I saved to 15 gems, though I have broken 10 thanks to fh (they were immediately used though). I primarily communicate through Line chat, though I don't mind downloading another app if needed. Additionally, I am quite loyal to guilds and people in general , and have never left an active guild that I like. That being said, my current guild is not right for me due to the fact many players are inactive and do not communicate in the slightest and frankly, it was boring. Also looking to become active in this forum. I made an account about a year ago then forgot about it. Been stalking the wiki forum ever since but rediscovered this place, and I like it much better.

That's about it I guess. Feel free to ask me any questions and I eagerly look forward to your response, and really hope I'll get accepted.

Also would like to restate that I know you guys are currently full, but I do hope you keep me in mind should any openings... open.
    On a side note I love your guild name.

5. Kismos

Kismos Archangel

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ark, Sirius, Felice, Zelnite
    Level:
    230+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Brave frontier, FFBE
    Hello! I see the title saying you're currently full, but I was hoping to get updates if you get any free spots that aren't already reserved :)

6. KrisL

KrisL Celestial God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Eleiryn
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    I tend to keep the thread updated every time we level or unlock a new boost (OCD) and will do the same when we're actively recruiting again. We're always keeping an eye out for people we think would be an exceptional fit for our group though.

Kismos likes this.
  7. Kismos

Kismos Archangel

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ark, Sirius, Felice, Zelnite
    Level:
    230+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Brave frontier, FFBE
    Thanks for the reply. As for little bit of info on myself, a PM convo would be nicer for me

8. KrisL

KrisL Celestial God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Eleiryn
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Happy New Years everyone! Empyrean has re-opened recruitment and we are looking for a few dedicated people to join our team. As always, we're interested in people we think would be a good fit, and will gladly keep roster spots unfilled until we find the right people. Information about us and what we're looking for is in the first post of this thread.

Pinging a few people who posted while we weren't recruiting in case they're still interested: @herpderp , @TheSaiguy , @Kismos

9. herpderp

herpderp Deva

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zelnite/Ark/Ilm
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Steam, unison, AC:Unity, FFBE, FFRK
    I'm still interested in joining (y)

KrisL likes this.
  10. AlgorHalcyonBec

AlgorHalcyonBec Master

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Sacred Emperor Sirius
    Level:
    -
    Hi, there!! My name's Bec and I'm looking for a new guild to join; I've heard a lot about you from @KnightOfHolyLightJules so I came here. I started playing right around when Adriesta was launched on Global, so I'd say I'm fairly new. I'm active every day but I'm a little shy - that being said, I've really taken to the friendliness of the community, and one of my favorite things is to dig really deeply into the lore and story of the game. Speaking of story, I'm slowly chomping my way through Ishgria right now.

Sometimes I need help with content, and raiding isn't my favorite thing in the world, but I'll be able to contribute.

Shy though I may be, I love meeting new people and I'm really friendly, and I'm almost always online, whether it's on Skype or Line or elsewhere. I hope to talk to you guys more; thanks for taking the time to read this and consider me!

KrisL likes this.
  11. shadowflare

shadowflare Karma Killer

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zeruiah/Rain/Avant
    Level:
    480+ (IGN: Jeffy)
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Pokemon GO
    Still recruiting? I'll throw my hat into the ring. It might be a few days before I join, since I'm currently stuck in my current Guild due to bug issues (trying to rectify this with Gumi Support currently).

Daily player/gifter. Active contributor. I try to be helpful to other players (as I post in this forum every now and then).

Please let me know if you're willing to have me on! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. KrisL

KrisL Celestial God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Eleiryn
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Let's chat once Gumi sorts out this bug that people are having with not being able to leave guilds. ;)

Still have some open spots for people who are interested.

13. TheSaiguy

TheSaiguy Archgod

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Rain, Silvie, Zelnite
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier, a host of PS4 games
    Hey, I know I'm like a week late, but I've actually found a guild with pretty nice people, and I'm not one to leave for no reason besides better bonuses. If something happens I'll certainly be interested though.

KrisL likes this.
  14. KrisL

KrisL Celestial God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Eleiryn
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Thanks for the heads up. Absolutely respect the loyalty to stick with your current group. Take care! :)

15. B@N€

B@N€ Berserker

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Marzanna Reaper Elza
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    I love Brave Fromtier and love to play the game. I need a good active guild that is ever growing and your guild is doing just that. I am very active and growing each day.

16. shadowflare

shadowflare Karma Killer

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zeruiah/Rain/Avant
    Level:
    480+ (IGN: Jeffy)
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Pokemon GO
    Issue is resolved, I'm a free man finally lol. I'll send you a PM so we can chat more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. minhgi

minhgi Apollo

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Freeve
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Hi all, just seeing you guys have extra slot available. I have been off/on with the game during the holidays breaks. Looking back to playing the game at my normal pace. Log in every day and do the morning play before heading to work. As soon I get home, jump in for hour or so to burn all my energy.

Anyway, I at level 393 and p2p. Just gotten most of missing units back with the gleen batch since being away last November . IGN: MINHGI.

Hope I can join. Thanks

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

18. KrisL

KrisL Celestial God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Eleiryn
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    [​IMG]

We're still looking for a few dedicated members to join our community. Info about who we are and what we're looking for are in the first post. :)(y)

Eremy likes this.
  19. ELSNightcore

ELSNightcore Titan

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Sirius.
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Alright, I'm not gonna make this too long but I've been looking for a Guild to join for a few weeks now I've made my own and I've been putting Donations into it every hour and so on so i do my Donations just right I also Don't have any members really mostly just alone Right now. so i was planning on finding a Pretty Solid guild for Chatting Guild raiding Help with Certain things since I'm kinda new to the game not by too much Though, and so far From what I am looking at this looks like a Pretty Solid guild from what I'm seeing from the outside and hopefully if i do get inside. it will look pretty good and be wonderful, No puns intended and Thank you for your time if you do look at this Post. PS Juvia Is Love

20. Pix_Hecate

Pix_Hecate

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Rain, Zero, Felice
    Level:
    ~350
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Mmmm... the trial raids ended a lot sooner than I expected so here I go ^^

I'm Hecate, IGN is Hexate, and I started playing BF when it first came out for like a month but had to stop since my phone broke, came back around 2 months ago because I saw an ad and remembered playing before (gotta say the progression is insanely fast now).
    I'm looking for a new guild because my old guild isn't too active, we donate and talk on LINE sometimes but not often, and almost noone participates in raids. It was mostly the lack of interaction that got to me since we even had LINE as a good way to communicate but we didn't.

and I know a few good people already in this guild and

I think Empyrean will be a good fit for because I already know some nice people in the guild, because its focused on the community instead of being the best. It's also not insanely competitive like some other guilds where I wouldn't fit because I'm not full P2P and am missing many units, but unlike my previous guild I have a feeling there'll be some level of commitment to guild raid.

About the game itself; I'm an active daily player, have..... a good chunk of units, don't know game well enough to be sure, I'll put unit list below. I donate ~4-5 cycles a day usually, level 350 at time of posting. I'm mostly F2P but will buy really good deal bundles or multi-summon gates. Friend ID : 7648845521

I hope I fit in and get accepted! (ΦωΦ)

Edit : If it matters I'll be in my old guild til I get accepted (or not </3) since I'm currently plowing through the questline

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.