1. You are currently viewing the fan creations forum. This is for fan creations ONLY, Brave Frontier discussion belongs in the General Discussion forum.

Fan LE unit idea: Ultimate Hellspawn Greevil

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by AnimeFan2326, Nov 11, 2016.

  1. AnimeFan2326

    AnimeFan2326 Supreme

    Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    2158062063
    Leader:
    Eze
    Level:
    245
    Hunter Rank:
    36
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Messages:
    375
    Probably would be my most cancerous fan unit, in Colo, I made. Muahahaha.

    Ultimate Hellspawn Greevil

    Lord Stats/Imps:

    HP: 8270 (2000)
    ATK: 3040 (400)
    DEF: 2733 (400)
    REC: 2506 (400)

    Hits: 16 / 3 DC


    LS: 60% HP, +75% ABP/+50% CBP, +30% BB Activation, -75% Enemy BB gauge {20% chance}, 30% Chance Normal Attacks AoE (-50% Damage), Hit Count +1, 15% Chance to reduce Damage to 1, 20% Chance to withstand 1 KO Attack, +150% ATK/DEF for 3 turns

    ES: Survive up to 2 fatal blows (40%/40%), Null EWD, Null Crit Damage, 0-50% ATK relative to HP remaining, Hit Count +2

    BB: 1 Hit, 1000% AoE (ATK+200), 3 turn 9 BC/turn, Fill 13 BC, 3 turn +50% BB Fill Rate, 3 turn 5-8 BC on Hit buff

    BC Cost: 22 // Max BC Gen: 20


    SBB: 1 Hit, 800% - 4000% AoE Depending on HP remaining (ATK+200), 3 Turn AoE Normal Attacks (100% Chance), 3 turn Hit Count +2 buff, 2 turn DEF Ignore Buff

    BC Cost: 5 // Max BC Gen: 35

    UBB: 1 Hit, 2500-5000% AoE depending on HP remaining (ATK+200), 3 Turn AoE Normal Attacks (100% Chance), 3 turn Hit Count +3 buff, 3 turn +300% Spark DMG buff, 3 turn +600% BB/SBB/UBB Mod buff

    BC Cost: 30 // Max BC Gen: 25

    SP Options:

    20 SP - +30% HP
    10 SP - +50% HP
    10 SP - Hit Count +1
    40 SP - Add Effect to BB (3 turn Null DEF Ignore)
    20 SP - Add Effect to SBB (75% Injury/Weakness/Sickness, 75% Poison/Curse/Paralysis)
    30 SP - Add Effect to SBB (+190% ATK on Statused Targets)
    50 SP - Angel Idol +40% Chance
    10 SP - Add Effect to SBB (3 turn +180% ATK)
     
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  2. DeltaHorizon020

    DeltaHorizon020 Twilight

    Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    XXXXXXXXXX
    Leader:
    Kanon and Zelnite (Upcoming in Future)
    Level:
    370 and slightly Increasing
    Hunter Rank:
    11
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Word Cookies :3
    Messages:
    2,129
    Oooo What element he will be though? And yeah, LE made Colo cancerous as hell
     
  3. AnimeFan2326

    AnimeFan2326 Supreme

    Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    2158062063
    Leader:
    Eze
    Level:
    245
    Hunter Rank:
    36
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Messages:
    375
    Fire

    EDIT: Changed it to 1 hit wonder, and added hit count buff, and chance for AoE normals, on his LS, as it would be a lot more cancerous.
     
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  4. DeltaHorizon020

    DeltaHorizon020 Twilight

    Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    XXXXXXXXXX
    Leader:
    Kanon and Zelnite (Upcoming in Future)
    Level:
    370 and slightly Increasing
    Hunter Rank:
    11
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Word Cookies :3
    Messages:
    2,129
    I see. Yeah, I'll have to admit speaking of the new units in JP, How would you rate them in terms of Colo usage? Not Overall usage. Sure, You can still see me as an Earth fanboy. But oppai didn't put the normal Hitcount info and The LS that activates Brave Burst for units. Yeah, You already know that I kind of find Thunder unit to be decent so that's something :p
     
  5. AnimeFan2326

    AnimeFan2326 Supreme

    Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    2158062063
    Leader:
    Eze
    Level:
    245
    Hunter Rank:
    36
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Messages:
    375
    As Arena/Colo usage:

    Fire - 8/10

    Earth - 7/10

    Thunder - 7/10

    And yeah, overall usage, Eleanor would be at most 6/10. So, she gets a pass.
    The other 2 are pretty much trash tier, outside of Arena/Colo. As a BB mod buffer, Glenn is pretty much competing with other BB mod buffers, and tbh, even Lava beats him. I'm sorry to say this, but I have to say this: Lanzo, outside of Arena/Colo, is pretty much just ATK down inflictor with spark blanket. Even Izuna and Zellha are better, for ATK down, sadly.
     
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2016

Share This Page