1. You are currently viewing the fan creations forum. This is for fan creations ONLY, Brave Frontier discussion belongs in the General Discussion forum.

Fan made units

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Daemare, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Daemare

Daemare Brawler

Leader:
    Lance
    I hope I'm posting this in the correct section. I thought it'd be a cool idea for a thread were people could discuss their own ideas for units (cause I know I have some). Just to come up with some names, title, creatures, weapons, or attacks.

I'll start with one of my own ideas. I hope y'all add in some too.

Water:
    Novice Rower Nereus ***- weapon: oar - Ejector Crab - Heavy Water damage to single enemy (2 hit)
    JV Rower Nereus ****- weapon: oar - Power 10 - Heavy Water damage to single enemy (3 hit)
    Varsity Rower Nereus *****- weapon: oar - Regatta Sprint - Heavy Water damage to single enemy (5 hit)

Light:
    Understudy Lorelei ***- weapon: voice - Soothing Arietta - Heals team
    Prima donna Lorelei ****- Rivetting Aria - Heals team and raises attack
    Diva Lorelei *****- Spirited Battaglia - Greatly heals team and raises attack

2. Elder Cloud

Elder Cloud Lazy Moderator

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    10* Eiris <3
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Currently Playing:
    Dragon blaze
    Pictures please!

3. Daemare

Daemare Brawler

Leader:
    Lance
    I might just do that.

4. Daemare

Daemare Brawler

Leader:
    Lance
    Just adding a few more. Sketching some of the ones mentioned before. Feel free to add your own to the list!

Water:
    Bartender Jude *** - Bottle - Happy Hour: Heal team + atk increase
    Mixologist Jude **** - Bottles - Dionysus Special: Great heal team + atk increase

Fire:
    Chemist Garret *** - Flask - Dangerous Experiment: Fire damage to all (4 hit) + possible poison
    Alchemist Garret **** - Flasks - Caustic Synthesis: Fire damage to all (5 hit) + possible (high) poison

http://daemare.deviantart.com/art/DrakeArm-Cristio-455745742
    [​IMG]

Drake arm Cristio **** - Fireballs - Fiery Cannon: Random fire damage to foes (5 hits)
    (meant to but it in this contest (http://bravefrontierforum.net/threads/forum-competition-design-a-unit-and-win-a-3-hero.3349/page-11) but finished it a day late.)
    Dragon arm Cristio ***** - Fireballs - Draconic Demon Pulse: Random fire damage to foes (7 hits)
    (meant to but it in this contest (http://bravefrontierforum.net/threads/forum-competition-design-a-unit-and-win-a-3-hero.3349/page-11) but finished it a day late.

Light:
    Star Gazer Stella ** - Telescope - Stardust flurry: Light damage to all enemies (4 hit)
    Astrologist Stella *** - Telescope - Meteor Shower - Light damage to all enemies (4 hit) + possible weak

Last edited: Jun 1, 2014
    Eiris likes this.
  5. Cipuci

Cipuci Heavenly Judge

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    MOTHA FAKKIN AZURAI
    Level:
    350~
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier (Permanent), ShadowGun Deadzone
    We cant just imagine it you know.. but if u really serious, u should make some pic so ppl might wanna see those seriously
    Also if i may,
    Type Light
    Oh My Son ***
    Leader Skill: Add 5% ATK to Oh my son by each allies' alive, Oh My Son take 5% HP damage each units dies and Reduce Oh My Son's BB gauge required to activate by half.
    BB: Slightly recover HP (600~900) to all allies' for 3 turns and a chance revive an ally and a chance of inflict poison to an ally

Oh My Father ****
    Leader Skill: Add 10% ATK to Oh My King by each allies' alive, Oh My Father take 7% HP damage each allies' dies and Reduce Oh My Father's BB gauge required to activate by half
    BB: Slight recover HP (900~1289) to all allies' for 3 turns, a chance revive an ally and chance of inflicting poison Random allies'

Oh My GOD *****
    Leader Skill: add 20% ATK to Oh My God by each allies' alive, Oh My GOD take 10% HP damage each allies' dies and Reduce Oh My GOD BB gauge required to activate by half
    BB: Slightly recover HP (1000~1389) for 3 turns and revive one ally and chance of inflicting poison up to 3 allies'.

Oh My Legend ******
    Leader Skill add 50% ATK and 5% MAX HP to Oh My Legend by each allies' alive, Oh My Legend take 10~20% HP damage each allies' dies Oh My Legend BB gauge required to activate by half, and chance inflicting 1500% BB damage to all enemies at the start of a round
    BB= A massive ALL elements attack to all enemies (600% BB) and damaging (10~50% BB) to all allies'.
    SBB= Greatly Recover all allies' HP (1500 ~ 2499) for 3 turns, revive an ally, chance of inflicting poison and paralyze up to 3 own allies', and a chance to give an temporary angel idol effect to lowest HP ally for 3 turns .

Sweet Jesus *******
    Leader Skill add 65% ATK and 10% HP to Sweet Jesus by each allies' alive, Sweet Jesus take 10~30% HP damage each allies' dies, reduce Sweet Jesus BB gauge required to activate by half, chance inflicting a 3000% BB damage to all enemies, full BB gauge on all allies' at start of a round and boost to Overdrive gauge fill
    BB= A massive ALL elements attack to all enemies (900% BB) and also some damage (50~100% BB) to all allies'
    SBB= Huge recover all allies' HP (2999~4890) for 3 turns, revive 2 allies', chance of debuff an allies, chance poison and paralyze up to 4 random allies' and chance give an temporary angel idol effect to lowest HP for 2 allies' for 3 turns, and chance auto defend command to all allies' .
    UBB= Chance instant death to enemies, inflict damage over time (500% BB) for 20 turns and enemies take more 200% more damage taken for 3 turns.
    Extra skill: If Holy bible Sphere equipped, Huge chance (50%) reduce damage taken to 1 and revive when Sweet Jesus overkilled by 5000 overdamage 2 times at a round .

Note: for those who dont understand the leader skill. you should have 6 unit to our squad, so its mean 50%x6 = 300% attack added to Oh My ---. If one die, lowered to 250% if 2, 200% and so on.
    At start of the round effect is every start of the round, moving to the next round, even arena.
    Auto defending can be happened to an ally even they attacking or using bb.
    Holy Bible Sphere: Immune to ailments, Stats down and debuff, chance (30%) fill BB gauge completely.
    How to get, in an vortex dungeon appeared for an minute when killing 4 fallen gods within ten minutes

SKETCH WILL BE DRAWED*
    *when in mood

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
    Lavishluke likes this.
  6. Elder Cloud

Elder Cloud Lazy Moderator

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    10* Eiris <3
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Currently Playing:
    Dragon blaze
    Oh my god -.-

Lavishluke and Eiris like this.
  7. fluphy

fluphy Rookie

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    God knight will
    Level:
    lol here
    hahahaha
    here
    *** Mech Armor Trainee
    upload_2014-3-31_18-56-1.jpeg
    **** Mech General Lee
    [​IMG]
    ***** Mech King Gilgamesh
    [​IMG]
    ****** Mech God Amaterasu
    [​IMG]
    Opinions? lol

Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
    Lavishluke, Koh JX and Elder Cloud like this.
  8. fluphy

fluphy Rookie

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    God knight will
    Level:
    Gallant knight ****
    [​IMG]
    Crimson knight *****
    [​IMG]
    King knight ******
    [​IMG]
    Opinions please lol

Lavishluke, Koh JX and Fasteed like this.
  9. Xentonic

Xentonic Sage

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ice Warrior Karl/Blade Hero Zelban
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Fluphy that's some bad a sketches man

Sent from my LT30at using Tapatalk

10. fluphy

fluphy Rookie

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    God knight will
    Level:
    theyre not sketches..

11. Xentonic

Xentonic Sage

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ice Warrior Karl/Blade Hero Zelban
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Well they are bad ass

Sent from my LT30at using Tapatalk

12. Renny

Renny Saint

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Felneus SBB1 LVL???
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    :L

13. Daemare

Daemare Brawler

Leader:
    Lance
    I'm trying to figure out how to put in pics like everyone else did. I tried the image button, but it didn't work. Along with trying several other thigns from deviantart. Any help, so if I post more work, I can do pics, not links.

14. Cipuci

Cipuci Heavenly Judge

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    MOTHA FAKKIN AZURAI
    Level:
    350~
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Try using it manualy by using this [1M6](DIRECT LINK IMAGE.JPG)[/1M6] (ATTENTION X=/ 1=I 6=G)
    Ex:
    [1M6]http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/photo/2010-04/15/13253168_21n.jpg[/1M6]
    after changing 1 to I and 6 to G...
    [​IMG]
    sorry for the hard explanation

Last edited: May 23, 2014
  15. Daemare

Daemare Brawler

Leader:
    Lance
    Even that doesn't seem to work for me. I tried the regular DA link and the favme link...

16. Cipuci

Cipuci Heavenly Judge

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    MOTHA FAKKIN AZURAI
    Level:
    350~
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    haha dont give up,
    If you got some trouble about the link,
    goto: http://postimage.org/
    upload your image
    then you should see the link in "Direct Link"
    it should be like "http://s3.postimg.org/as3eap3o3/1383685891841.jpg" and copy it
    and then put it it like above.

or try to post what link you are trying to be imaged.

Last edited: May 24, 2014
  17. Leon_Cerberus

Leon_Cerberus Berserker

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Varies
    This almost made me go back and play Digimon... Almost

18. Koh JX

Koh JX Behemoth

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    FULL
    Leader:
    Creator Maxwell
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Currently Playing:
    Pokemon
    Now I DO feel like playing digimon again. I liek digimon world dusk.

Sent from somewhere over the rainbow

19. Sanolis

Sanolis Warrior

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Pixy Leore
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Well, I had to go ahead and do this for you guys. Let me know if you want the evolutions done/ more units!

Peacekeeper Rakylon, four star dark unit
    [​IMG] Please disregard side-notes!

Brave Burst:: Experimental Weapon:(fires "mass mortar" and deals aoe damage to all enemy units) deals 5x AP to all units (single strike), adds weaken to all affected targets, and paralyzes Rakylon for 1 turn.
    Leader Skill:: Sweet Justice: Adds 15% attack and defense to two random units (attack and defense rolls are seperate).

Meow. :3

20. Daemare

Daemare Brawler

Leader:
    Lance
    Woo. It worked. Thanks!

: unit, own, fan-made