1. You are currently viewing the fan creations forum. This is for fan creations ONLY, Brave Frontier discussion belongs in the General Discussion forum.

Fan made units

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Daemare, Mar 29, 2014.

  1. bryanh

    bryanh Heavyweight

    Leader:
    creator maxwell
    Level:
    56
    Hunter Rank:
    2
    Messages:
    2
    I think this would be perfect
    I think she will be a 5- star unit
    Dark type
    Leader skill: boost all dark units up to 50%
    Brave burst: same like alice
     
    CloudCB likes this.
  2. Leon_Cerberus

    Leon_Cerberus Berserker

    Friend ID:
    161415814
    Leader:
    Varies
    Messages:
    9,652
    Lol, as much as I would love that, it kinda feels like you're leaving her Soul out of the picture. Hurr hurr


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  3. bryanh

    bryanh Heavyweight

    Leader:
    creator maxwell
    Level:
    56
    Hunter Rank:
    2
    Messages:
    2
    Well yeah it is from thea anime film soul eater heard of it before? And her weapon ia actually someone else's soul and btw I use a samsung galaxy s4 not iphone and should I use tapatalk
     
  4. Leon_Cerberus

    Leon_Cerberus Berserker

    Friend ID:
    161415814
    Leader:
    Varies
    Messages:
    9,652
    Yeah, I know, I was making a joke, and her partners name is actually Soul which is why I put a capital S. Anime is my life, mate


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  5. Furious_Helen

    Furious_Helen Tactician

    Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Pumpress Semira 6*
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier(P), The Witcher: Battle Arena
    Messages:
    5
    *****
    :fire: Flaming Swordsmage Illitio
    :p HP:6271
    :lol: Atk:1632
    :cool: Def:1748
    :rofl:Rec:2726

    (y)Leader Skill - Smoking kills... - Increases all stats of 5*+ units and adds :fire: element to attacs of 4*-.
    :mad:BB - Scarlet Sunrise - 38 combo powerful Fire attack on all enemies and 10% chance of killing an ally with less than 1500 Atk.

    Will upload a sketch ;)
     
  6. Furious_Helen

    Furious_Helen Tactician

    Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Pumpress Semira 6*
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier(P), The Witcher: Battle Arena
    Messages:
    5
    *****
    :water: Water Manipulator Eva
    :p HP:6353
    :lol: Atk:2036
    :cool: Def:1994
    :rofl:Rec:2574

    (y)Leader Skill - Uncontrollable Power - Increases Atk of all allies by 1250%. During an attack if an ally's Atk has increased by 3000 or over, one of their allies has a 10% chance of being instantly killed.
    :mad:BB - Crystalisation - 46 combo powerful Water attack on all enemies. The number of enemies killed is multiplied by 1365 and dealt as Brave Burst Crystals and Heart Crystals to all allies.

    Will upload a sketch ;)
     
  7. Furious_Helen

    Furious_Helen Tactician

    Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Pumpress Semira 6*
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier(P), The Witcher: Battle Arena
    Messages:
    5
    *****
    :thunder: Cracked Blades Emma
    :p HP:5656
    :lol: Atk:4184
    :cool: Def:3205
    :rofl:Rec:1957

    (y)Leader Skill - Spritual Bend - If your units deal more than 50000 damage to a single enemy, all units will turn into Cracked Blades Emma, for one turn, and unleash their Brave Bursts. (If you then deal 50000+ damage nothing happens) :p
    :mad:BB - Thunderous Command - 33 combo powerful Thunder attack and deals Emma's HP ten times to a single ally.

    Will upload a sketch ;)
     
  8. Furious_Helen

    Furious_Helen Tactician

    Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Pumpress Semira 6*
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier(P), The Witcher: Battle Arena
    Messages:
    5
    *****
    :earth: Consumed Tornado Elias
    :p HP:5656
    :lol: Atk:4184
    :cool: Def:3205
    :rofl: Rec:1957

    (y)Leader Skill - Hades' Hate - All units have a 63% chance of dealing ANY status effect on an enemy unit whilst attacking. (Includes Regeneration, Poison, etc.)
    :mad:BB - Hell on Earth - All units on the map die (including Elias) and then ONE Hellborn Dillias appears on your team.

    Will upload a sketch ;)
     
  9. Furious_Helen

    Furious_Helen Tactician

    Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Pumpress Semira 6*
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier(P), The Witcher: Battle Arena
    Messages:
    5
    Sketch for :fire: Flaming Swordsmage Illitio:
    [​IMG]
    Sketch for :water: Water Manipulator Eva:
    [​IMG]
    Sketch for :thunder: Cracked Swords Emma:
    [​IMG]
    Sketch for :earth: Consumed Tornado Elias:
    [​IMG]

    I admit some of the sketches aren't that good but... they'll do. :p
    Also, you might have noticed some of their names have changed from the sketch to the info sheet and that's because I thought the name was better that way. :)
     
  10. Newtmas

    Newtmas

    Leader:
    Grave Carver Aaron
    Level:
    111
    Messages:
    3
    I miss grand chase, especially Ronan. So I was wondering what he would be like in Brave Frontier, and this is what I came up with:
    Ronan would have his own trial with four separate stages. You fight Spellknight, Dragon Knight, Aegis Knight, and Abyss Knight in that order. The rewards for beating the trials are his four spheres - Spellsword for the first trial, Glaive for the second, Sword and Shield for the third, and Tyrfing for the last. You also acquire SpellKnight Ronan as a reward for beating Abyss Knight. Basically, SpellKnight Ronan is a six star unit you can evolve into one of the other three depending on which sphere you have equiped at the time of evolution (sphere will not be consumed). You can change which 7* unit he is by evolving him again with a water mecha and miracle totem and have the appropriate sphere equipped (levels and brave bursts will stay the same).

    I'm not finished buy here is what I have as far as usable units go.

    Dragon Knight(water)
    Only comes as an Anima type
    Sphere: Glaive - Boosts Attack 80%, Increase normal hit count, and bc and hc drop rate 30%
    Leader Skill: Dragon Tamer - Increase all parameters 20% for every dragon in the party
    Extra Skill: Holy Inferno - Boosts Brave Burst at the end of turn relative to the number of Dragons in the party
    BraveBurst: Roadstar Chaser - Deal single target water damage first turn that applies a debuff which increases max hp 15/35/60% over three turns, deals dark/fire damage, and heals. Damage stacks, but only the strongest heal/max hp increase will apply.
    SBraveBurst: Holy Sphere - Powerful light/water Aoe that nullifies status for three turns and chance of inflicting sickness and attack down.
    UBraveBurst: Blast Wave - Deals massive fire damage that increases dragon units' damage 500% for 2 turns.

    Aegis Knight(water)
    Only comes as a guardian type.
    Sphere: Sword and Shield - Increases attack by 100% of defense and defense by 70% of attack.
    Leader Skill: Erudon's Shield - Reduce damage to 1 when guarding
    Extra Skill: Erudon's Sword - Increases attack and defense 50% and reflects 100% of damage recieved when Sword and Shield is equipped.
    BraveBurst: Magic Defense - Reduce damage by half and increase defense 120% and nullifies extra crit and elemental bonus damage for three turns
    SBraveBurst: Blame Buster - Increases own attack and defense 160%, refills own bb gauge, and deals massive single hit damage to one enemy.
    UBraveBurst: Arc Breath - Reduces damage to 1 for two turns, deals massive damage to all enemies, increases critical damage 50%, and attack 200%
     
  11. .Cross

    .Cross Eurynomos

    Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    6182313550
    Leader:
    Bestie
    Level:
    228
    Hunter Rank:
    22
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Messages:
    224
    <3 Royal Knights


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
    Leon_Cerberus likes this.
  12. Majestic_Nikku

    Majestic_Nikku Saint

    Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Nikku
    Leader:
    Atro
    Level:
    124
    Hunter Rank:
    6
    Messages:
    1
    So... I've had an idea for a dark type unit, kind of nervous though. His name is Chain Dancer Nicholas. (I suck at names)
    ****
    Leaderskill:
    Increased health and attack by 20% probable status infliction
    BB: Imprisoned
    Boosts bb gauge with higher defense
    It probably sucks, but well I tried.
    P.S. I am sorry for the reply, I met to make it a post
     
  13. ganmbit

    ganmbit Tactician

    Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    6143978556
    Leader:
    Strife Blaze Avant
    Level:
    93
    Hunter Rank:
    2
    Raid Class:
    RC 2
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier, Dream Girlfriend, Chain Chronicle
    Messages:
    3
    The Samurai and Fox Priestess Batch(Appear on all version(If I could))

    Deva Slayer Toukeshi
    Rarity: *******
    Gender: Male
    Element: Light

    LS: +60% ATK/HP, +50% DEF/REC, Increase BB Damage(250%), Increase Spark Damage(250%), Increase Critical Damage(200%), Boosts BB on Spark(2-3 BCs)
    Normal hit count: 20
    BC: 4/Hit

    BB(Cost: 21): 43 hit on all enemies, 7 Hit on single enemy, Boost BB on Spark(2-3 BCs(Stack with LS)), Boost Spark damage(225%), Critical Damage(200%) for 3 turns to all alies
    BC: 2/Hit
    Multiplier: 450%

    SBB(Cost: 24): 45 hit on all enemies, 10 hit on single enemy, gives evasion(chance 20%), Boost ATK/DEF/REC(125%), Boost ATK based on REC(60%), Boost all element weakness damage(+450%) to all alies for 3 tunrs, grants extra action to self(100% proc)
    Multiplier: 500%
    BC: 2/Hit

    UBB(Cost: 27): 56 hit on all enemies, 16 hit on single enemy, Boost ATK/DEF/REC(100%), Boost ATK based on REC(60%), Boost Max HP(20%), Boost ATK/DEF/REC(125%), Boost Atk based on REC(75%), 100% chance revival with 30% HP fill for 4 turns to all alies
    Multiplier: 1500%
    BC: 2/Hit

    ES: +30% All Stats if Hikari is Equipped, increase normal attack hit count ,30% chance angel idol on self

    Anti-Deva Samurai Toukeshi
    Rarity: ******** (Omni)
    Gender: Male
    Element: Light

    LS: +180% ATK/HP, +100% DEF/REC, Increase BB Damage(500%), Increase Spark Damage(400%), Increase Critical Damage(350%), Boosts BB on Spark(2-3 BCs), Increase Zel(30%), Karma(20%), EXP(25%), ATK/REC increases(+30%) when 5K damage is recieved to all alies
    Normal hit count: 30
    BC: 5/Hit

    BB(Cost: 21): 53 hit on all enemies, 11 Hit on single enemy, Boost BB Damage(+400%(stack with LS and Other units' buff), Boost BB on Spark(3-4 BCs(Stack with LS)), Boost Spark damage(450%), Critical Damage(400%), add all element to attack For 4 turns to all alies
    Multiplier: 750%
    BC: 4/Hit

    SBB(Cost: 24): 56 hit on all enemies, 14 hit on single enemy, Boost BB on Spark(3-4 BCs), gives evasion(60% Proc), Boost ATK/DEF/REC(250%), Boost ATK based on REC(75%), Boost fire water earth thunder light dark element weakness damage(+600%), add fire water earth thunder light dark element to attack for 4 turn, to all alies, grants extra turn to self(100% proc)
    Multiplier: 1050%
    BC: 4/Hit

    UBB(Cost: 27): 60 hit on all enemies, 20 hit on single enemy, Boost ATK/DEF/REC(200%), Boost ATK based on REC(80%),
    Boost Max HP(40%), Boost ATK/DEF/REC(250%), Boost ATK based on REC(80%), 100% chance revival with 50% HP fill
    to all alies
    Multiplier: 1800%
    BC: 4/Hit

    ES: 50% All Stats if Hikari is Equipped, increase normal attack hit count(+2), Boost BB gauge(+12 BCs), 30% chance
    angel idol on self

    SP:
    A(10 SP): Increase All stats +40%
    B(10 SP): Add "fire water earth thunder light dark element weakness damage(+600%)" on BB
    C(10 SP): Increase Spark Damage(+100%)
    D(10 SP): Add "99999-150000 ATK Cap" on BB/SBB/UBB
    E(10 SP): Add "AoE on Normal Attack(75% chance, -25% Damage)" Buff
    F(10 SP): Increase LS DEF/REC Boost +20%
    G(10 SP): Add "Boost ATK/DEF/REC(+300%) on self" on BB/SBB/UBB
    H(20 SP): Add "Ignore Def buff" on BB/SBB/UBB
    I(20 SP): Increase "BB damage up Buff" by 150% on BB/SBB/UBB
    J(30 SP): Add "Give Random Stats Ailments(50% Chance) on enemies" on BB/SBB/UBB
    K(30 SP): Add "Increase Spark Damage(+450%)" in SBB and UBB
    L(40 SP): Add "Increase Critical Damage(+400%)" in SBB and UBB

    Fox Maiden Konone
    Rarity: *******
    Gender: Female
    Element: Fire

    LS: +60% DEF/HP, +50% ATK/REC, Increase BB Gauge(+8 BCs) if 5000 Damage recieved, Increase DEF based on REC(30%), Increase Zel(10%), Karma(10%), EXP(10%), Items(10%)
    Normal hit count: 9
    BC: 3/Hit

    BB(Cost: 23 BC): 15 hit on all enemies, cure and resists stats ailments, heal all alies, reduce damage by half(50%), give fire water
    earth thunder light dark elemental Mitigation(30%), Casts Fire Water Earth Thunder Shield(15000 HP 2500 DEF), Boost BB
    on Damage(5-6 BCs) for 3 turns
    Multiplier: 350%
    BC: 1/Hit

    SBB(Cost: 25 BC): 18 Hit on all enemies, cure and resists stats ailments, heal all alies, reduce damage by half(50%), give fire water
    earth thunder light dark elemental Mitigation(30%), angel idol buff(45% proc), give stealth(100% proc), Increase DEF/REC
    (50%), Boost BB on Damage(5-6 BCs) for 3 turns, Increase DEF based on REC(20%), Casts Fire Water Earth Thunder Shield
    (15000 HP 2500 DEF) to all alies for 3 turns
    Multiplier: 730%
    BC: 1/Hit

    UBB(Cost: 27 BC): 21 Hit on all enemies Casts Fire Water Earth Thunder Shield(20000 HP 3000 DEF)reduce damage by half(50%),
    give fire water earth thunder light dark elemental Mitigation(40%), angel idol buff(45% proc), give stealth(100% proc),
    Increase DEF/REC(50%), Boost BB on Damage(5-6 BCs) for 3 turns, Increase Def based on REC(20%) to all alies for 3 turns
    Multiplier: 900%
    BC: 1/Hit

    Astral Maiden Konone
    Rarity: ********
    Gender: Female
    Element: Fire

    LS: +125% DEF/HP, +100% ATK/REC, Increase BB Gauge(+10 BCs) if 5000 Damage recieved, Increase DEF based on REC(60%), Increase Zel(30%), Karma(30%), EXP(30%), Items(30%), Negates Critical and Elemental Damage, Gives Angel Idol buff(50% Proc)for 1 turn after recieving 20000 damage
    Normal hit count: 12
    BC: 5/Hit

    BB(Cost: 25 BC): 15 hit on all enemies, cure and resists stats ailments, heal all alies, reduce damage by half(50%), give fire water earth thunder light dark elemental Mitigation(50%),Negates Critical and Elemental Damage, Casts Fire Water Earth Thunder Shield(30000 HP 5000 DEF), Casts non elemental shield(30000 HP 5000 DEF), Boost BB on Damage(10-12 BCs) for 4 turns
    Multiplier: 450%
    BC: 4/Hit

    SBB(Cost: 27 BC): 18 Hit on all enemies, cure and resists stats ailments, heal all alies, reduce damage by half(50%), give fire water earth thunder light dark elemental Mitigation(50%), angel idol buff(65% proc), give stealth(70% proc), Increase DEF/REC (150%), Boost BB on Damage(10-12 BCs) for 3 turns, Increase Def based on REC(40%), Casts Fire Water Earth Thunder Shield(30000 HP 5000 DEF), Casts non elemental shield(30000 HP 5000 DEF) to all alies for 4 turns
    Multiplier: 900%
    BC: 4/Hit

    UBB(Cost: 30 BC): 23 Hit on all enemies Casts Fire Water Earth Thunder Shield(50000 HP 7000 DEF), reduce damage by 90%, give fire water earth thunder light dark elemental Mitigation(80%), Casts non elemental shield(50000 HP 7000 DEF),angel idol buff(90% proc), give stealth(100% proc), Increase DEF/REC(250%), Boost BB on Damage(5-6 BCs), Increase Def based on REC(40%) to all alies , Increase ATK/DEF/REC (+300%) to self for 5 turns
    Multiplier: 1200%
    BC: 4/Hit

    SP:

    A(10 SP): Increase All stats +40%
    B(10 SP): Add "Light Dark Shield (Same as Fire Water Earth Thunder)" on BB/SBB/UBB
    C(10 SP): Add "Heal on Spark(4000-6000 HP + *10 Unit's REC) for 3 turns"
    D(10 SP): Add "99999-150000 ATK Cap" on BB/SBB/UBB
    E(20 SP): Add "AoE on Normal Attack(75% chance, -25% Damage)" Buff
    F(20 SP): Add "Increase REC Based on DEF(50%)" in BB/SBB/UNN
    G(30 SP): Add "Resists LS Disable Buff to all alies for 4 turns" to SBB/UBB
    H(40 SP): Increase LS' Zel, Karma, XP, and Items Bonus by 5%

    Sphere name: Hikari
    Type: OD Gauge
    Info: a katana that made from soul of gods and special materials. Given to Toukeshi, he used it for killing gods
    and goddesses.
    Effect: slightly increase OD Gauge every turn, adds 50% ATK and HP, & boosts spark(+200%) and critical(+150%) damage,
    Increase BB on Spark(1-2 BCs(Stack with LS/Buff) and Damage(8 BCs)
    OD Fill: 80%/turn
    How to get:
    Right after you summon Toukeshi(Once Only)

    (Super cheap yet OP SP? No prob, men...)
     
: unit, own, fan-made

Share This Page