FF XV Release Date Delay

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by HolyThunderOfAtharva, Aug 15, 2016.

1. HolyThunderOfAtharva

HolyThunderOfAtharva Warlord

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Fulgur Halcyon Eze
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Dynasty Warriors 8, BF Global, FFRK, DW GUNDAM 3
    I'm sure you guys already know, but the release date for Final Fantasy XV has been delayed from September 30 to November 29 of this year. Square had announced this because apparently they want to make sure that the game runs in good quality, especially for those with no internet connection. In other words, they want to avoid a day one patch where lots of stuff appears to be glitches so that it runs very smooth. Although this in turn has flopped on so many people and a lot have cancelled their pre-orders of the game

Personally, I'm okay with it. If it means things can run smoothly then I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. I mean I know it's been 10 years, but hey we had other things that we needed to do right?

But what are you're thoughts on this? Are you part of the majority that have lost all faith in this game and given up? Have you given up on the franchise entirely and shift your attention to Persona 5 or South Park? Or do you still believe in Square and trust that this game will be worth what has been a 10 year long wait? And will you still even pre-order this game?

2. Drewbug 9

Drewbug 9 Archangel

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Glorious Krantz, Zeru, Zekt
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Odin Sphere Lethisphere
    I am glad they did this so that we have a more polish game when released so people do get pissy about all the glitches they may find in the game and make big deal about . I think why people given up because of of FF XIII but I will never give up on this franchise.

3. ZURA

ZURA Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Leader janai, Katsura da!
    Level:
    Level janai, Katsura da!
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Idk
    I'm fine with the delay. Just means that I can focus on finishing stuff in other games until then.