Found a mimic, what do? (new player)

Discussion in 'Units & Squads' started by darkchaos125, Apr 26, 2014.

1. darkchaos125

darkchaos125 Rookie

Friend ID:
    Sayuri
    Leader:
    Warrior Eze
    Level:
    It's been a few days and I've been rockin'. except I am still extremely noob compared to most seeing how there is definitely a way to effectively make units grow via fuse.

Anyways I been running Remains of Mirza dungeon, and the last quest "Moonlit Battle" to see if I can capture the boss at the end. Instead I actually found a Mimic. I've seen them in Mabinogi and such but this is the first time I found a monster from the chest. So now that I captured it, it says "Max Lv"

From what I understand, fusing units with Max lv unit mats helps them lv up. People were talking about BB Lv and regular lv. that the higher the unit's regular level the harder it is to make them grow as well as the Zel cost. I been selling units that weren't Lv Max nymphs.

2. arrer21

arrer21

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Lubradine/ Felneus Work in progress
    Level:
    i don't know too much but, some mimics are used for evolving your units and they give nice fuse exp

3. Caelus

Caelus Titan

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Darvanshel, Lilly, Zelnite, Maxwell,Elza,Cardes
    Level:
    Currently Playing:
    Elsword, AQW
    The Max Lv units that you have been getting (nymphs, mimics etc.) are usually evolution materials. These units you keep because once other units reach Max Lv through fusion, they require specific material units (nymphs, mimics etc) to reach the next evolution.

Max Lv Metal and Elemental ghosts, kings, and gods are use for fusion material for fast leveling.

Max Lv Jewel ghosts, kings and gods are meant to sold for a hight profit of Zel

Hope that clarified some things, although this thread may be posted in the wrong section

4. darkchaos125

darkchaos125 Rookie

Friend ID:
    Sayuri
    Leader:
    Warrior Eze
    Level:
    rly? i thot this was units/squad advice, so I thought asking about a mimic unit that i wasn't too sure of and its relation to unit/squad growth was still relevant.

but tnx for the run down on the materials and what they are used for. but im still unsure whether to feed the units that aren't Max Lv nymphs to my base unit. and does it rly matter if i feed the same element to the base unit?

people mention in other places that its more expensive in Zel for fusing if I raise them in a certain way so i was wondering if I could have some help with that too.

also my Eze is max lv now, is there something I should do with him like fuse or something? besides from evolving. i just wanna know how to raise my units in the right way.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  5. Caelus

Caelus Titan

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Currently Playing:
    Elsword, AQW
    Feeding units of the same element to the base unit actually yields more exp. If I fused a light unit into a light unit it would give more experience than if I fused that same light unit into a water unit.

Fusion costs increase with level, the higher the level of the base unit, the more it costs to fuse each individual unit.

6. benbenpower

benbenpower

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Goth Idol Kikuri
    For me, just keep 4 mimic and 4 wings for urgent need. The rest just sell. You can alway run event on wed when you need them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Caelus

Caelus Titan

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Currently Playing:
    Elsword, AQW
    How do you have enough space for that?!?

8. benbenpower

benbenpower

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Goth Idol Kikuri
    The magic gem... Whahahaha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. darkchaos125

darkchaos125 Rookie

Friend ID:
    Sayuri
    Leader:
    Warrior Eze
    Level:
    so does that mean there is really no way to avoid the high cost of zel/fusion for exp due to the base unit's high level?

this XD

10. Grimmjow

Grimmjow Guardian

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Holy Thunder Eze, Holy Flame Vargas, Holy Ice Selena, Holy Earth Lance/ Unholy magress, Holy Light Atro
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    If you are just starting out I would recommend keeping your evo items as they will be annoying to find when you need them and dont have them..trust me I know lol...and with the new 6* eze unit I think it would be a huge waste if you fused it to something instead of evolving once you get 6* will be a great leader for a thunder team