Got Mounted by Doge God

Discussion in 'Summoner Mode' started by The Blitzer, Apr 28, 2017.

1. The Blitzer

The Blitzer Archgod

Server:
    Japanese
    Friend ID:
    Ded Geimu
    Leader:
    Global, some weak shit. JP, the meta tier shit.
    Level:
    330-ish GL, 433 JP.
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF II when that shit finally comes out.
    For fuck's sake.

Doge is pissed. Maybe he doesn't appreciate all the memes...

So I'm steamrolling my way through Vilanciel, no biggie. AND THEN THIS GIANT WOLF FUCKER JUST COMES AND COMPLETELY RAPES MY SQUAD.

Wai.

After tons of planning, I still had to use a gem to clear. Do I get it back? LOL NOPE HERE'S SUM GUNZ

I know I have to fight him again later, too. And I'm sure that's gonna suck twice as hard. So...what do I do? All my units are TOO DAMN HIGH so I only have a limited range of units I can use to help me. Kyle has been a charm so far, but we'll see.

Man, I need 2 more gems to summon again on the Lancelot gate. Just let me have them Gimu...

2. Henshen

Henshen Karma Killer

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    (forever changing; Henshen/Rain/Shion)
    Level:
    500+ (SM:250+)
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Summoner Mode
    On the bright side, you don't need to bring :fire: Reda along as a friend lead, who's practically much soaking up twice as much damage due to element disadvantage.

General idea for fighting the ice wolf should be quite similar to facing against the map 1 boss- switch elements to gain the advantage (in this case, :thunder: does particularly well), and aim for toolkits with sustainability over raw damage.

@Eleiryn's Vilanciel Notes should help you get prepared for the other big fights in that map (even if it's posted before the map 2 difficulty reduction hit), and you can always ask for a strong SM friend lead to switch elements or weapons for a while.