Guild Raid Season 1(Open Beta)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RainyRai, Feb 10, 2017.

1. RainyRai

RainyRai Demeter

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Underworld Guardian Sparky
    Level:
    higher then a mountain that smokes weed
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    The piano
    [​IMG]
    Duration: 28 Days (11 FEB, 20:00 PST – 13 MAR, 19:59 PST)

Guild Raid Season 1 Schedule

Round 1

Match Phase Start Time (PST) End Time (PST) Duration
    Match 1-1 Preparation 11 FEB, 20:00 - 12 FEB, 17:59 22 Hrs
    Match 1-1 Battle 12 FEB - 20:00 13 FEB, 17:59 22 Hrs
    Match 1-2 Preparation 13 FEB, 20:00 - 14 FEB, 17:59 22 Hrs
    Match 1-2 Battle 14 FEB, 20:00 - 15 FEB, 17:59 22 Hrs
    Match 1-3 Preparation 15 FEB, 20:00 - 16 FEB, 17:59 22 Hrs
    Match 1-3 Battle 16 FEB, 20:00 - 17 FEB, 17:59 22 Hrs
    Round 1 Rest Day 17 FEB, 20:00 - 18 FEB, 17:59 22 Hrs

Round 2

Match 2-1 Preparation 19 FEB, 20:00 - 20 FEB, 17:59 22 Hrs
    Match 2-1 Battle 20 FEB, 20:00 - 21 FEB, 17:59 22 Hrs
    Match 2-2 Preparation 21 FEB, 20:00 - 22 FEB, 17:59 22 Hrs
    Match 2-2 Battle 22 FEB, 20:00 - 23 FEB, 17:59 22 Hrs
    Match 2-3 Preparation 23 FEB, 20:00 - 24 FEB, 17:59 22 Hrs
    Match 2-3 Battle 24 FEB, 20:00 - 25 FEB, 17:59 22 Hrs
    Round 2 Rest Day 25 FEB, 20:00 - 26 FEB, 17:59 22 Hrs

Round 3

Match 3-1 Preparation 27 FEB, 20:00 - 28 FEB, 17:59 22 Hrs
    Match 3-1 Battle 28 FEB, 20:00 - 1 MAR, 17:59 22 Hrs
    Match 3-2 Preparation 1 MAR, 20:00 - 2 MAR, 17:59 22 Hrs
    Match 3-2 Battle 2 MAR, 20:00 - 3 MAR, 17:59 22 Hrs
    Match 3-3 Preparation 3 MAR, 20:00 - 4 MAR, 17:59 22 Hrs
    Match 3-3 Battle 4 MAR, 20:00 - 5 MAR, 17:59 22 Hrs
    Season End Phase 5 MAR, 20:00 - 13 MAR, 19:59 8 Days

The Guild Raid Season 1 Schedule is out! So round up your fellow Guild Members to participate in any of the matches and vie for the top spots of the Guild Raid Rankings!

Guild Raid Season, Ranking and Rewards Guide

[​IMG]

For more detailed information about our Match, Round and Seasons Structure, please refer to Developer’s Diary 4: Guild Raid Seasons and Rewards

[​IMG]

Ranking and Rewarding System

1) Match Win Reward:
    [​IMG]
    - The Battle Conquest Points (BCP) acquired over the 3 Matches will be aggregated to determine the Guild’s Ranking / Results of the Round.
    - Players must contribute BCPs towards their Guild’s Ranking to be considered as a Contributing Guild Member.
    - Every Contributing Guild Member from the Winning Team will be awarded a Victory Mystery Chest, while the Defeated Team will receive a Consolation Mystery Chest. This will be awarded 24 Hours after the end of each Match.

2) Round 1 Ranking Reward:[​IMG]
    Top 10 Ranked Guilds:
    Players from this bracket will get a Premium Mystery Chest, that guarantees 1 Gem and the chance to collect materials to upgrade the Guild Raid Spheres, Frogs, Imps and Guild Tokens.

Top 10% Ranked Guild (from Rank 11 onwards):
    Players from this bracket will get a Gold Mystery Chest, that guarantees 1 Gem and the chance to collect materials to upgrade the Guild Raid Spheres, Frogs, Imps and Guild Tokens.

Top 50% Ranked Guild (from Rank 11 onwards):
    Players from this bracket will get a Silver Mystery Chest, that has a chance to get 1 Gem, Guild Raid Spheres materials, Imps and Guild Tokens.

Remaining Contributing players:
    Players from this bracket will get a Bronze Mystery Chest that has a low chance of getting 1 Gem OR Guild Raid Sphere materials and Guild Tokens.

Additional Notes:

- The Battle Conquest Points (BCP) acquired over the 3 Rounds / 9 Matches will be aggregated to determine the Guild’s Ranking / Results of the Season.
    - BCPs acquired at each Round will contribute to the Season’s Rankings / Results, but will be reset and not be carried forward to the next Round.
    - Players must contribute BCPs towards their Guild’s Ranking to be considered as a Contributing Guild Member.
    - Only Contributing Guild members are awarded a Mystery Chest (Round Reward). The awarded Mystery Chest corresponds with the Guild’s Ranking and will be sent out 1 week after the end of the Round.

3) Season 1 Ranking Reward
    [​IMG]
    Top 10 Ranked Guilds:
    Players from this bracket will receive a Premium Mystery Chest that has a high chance of acquiring the *NEW* Guild Raid Unit, Durumn, plus the chance to get up to 3 Gems, Guild Raid Exclusive Elgifs, materials to upgrade the Guild Raid Spheres as well as Frogs, Imps and Guild Tokens!

The Top 3 Guilds of the Season are guaranteed to receive Durumn!

Top 10% Ranked Guild (from Rank 11 onwards):
    Players from this bracket will receive a Gold Mystery Chest that has a medium chance of acquiring the *NEW* Guild Raid Unit, Durumn, plus the chance to get up to 2 gems, Guild Raid Exclusive Elgifs, materials to upgrade the Guild Raid Sphere as well as Frogs, Imps and Guild Tokens!

Top 50% Ranked Guild (from Rank 11 onwards):
    Players from this bracket will receive a Silver Mystery Chest that has a medium chance of acquiring 1 Gem OR Guild Raid Sphere materials, Guild Raid Exclusive Elgifs, Frogs, Imps and Guild Tokens!

Remaining Contributing players:
    Players from this bracket will get a Bronze Mystery Chest that has a small chance of acquiring 1 Gem OR a Guild Raid Sphere material, Imps and Guild Tokens.

Additional Notes:
    - BCP acquired at each Season will not be carried forward to the next Season.
    - Players must contribute Battle Conquest Points (BCP) towards their Guild’s Ranking to be considered as a Contributing Guild Member.
    - Only Contributing guild members are awarded a Mystery Chest (Season Reward).
    - The awarded Mystery Chest corresponds with the Guild’s Ranking and will be sent out 1 week after the end of the Season.

[​IMG]

Get ready to grind.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  2. Pulsate

Pulsate Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Kιℓℓυa
    Leader:
    Maxed Robe / Alza / Zeis / Natsu
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Hearthstone (Legend) Competitive Gears of War 4
    That's a very heavy schedule :eek: pretty much 1 day out of 2 for 3 weeks o_O
    Looks like we can get a lot of rewards tho, I just hope the "chance to get mats to upgrade spheres" is not a "chance to get trolled with Chtnos Chains only" LOL
    We're not getting any rewards at all before the whole season is over if I understood properly, so I guess around March 12th we'll get a lot of stuff in our gift box :D

3. Pulsate

Pulsate Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Kιℓℓυa
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
  4. Beyond Z

Beyond Z Thanatos

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Stya
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    This thread is surprisingly dead, considering Guild Raid might very well become the lifeline of BF1.:eek:
    I, for one, think this schedule is a tad overkill. Since we still cant customize Guardians, this is a battle of member activeness (+ bug-free-iness:p).
    With a schedule like that, feels like G-raid should become a once every three months event imo.:confused:

Also, the shenanigans we experienced in the near hours. Since this is a Beta, its understandable, but you cant have "letting players in in batches" become a thing for the full release. I think Gumi should divide guilds into groups and schedule battles onto different days, while one half rests, others do battle, maybe wont stress the servers so much then?

Also, I experienced crashing mid boss battle, and that meant rip 1 AP and all the points worth of damage I did to it, because it did not put me back mid fight when I went back into the game.(n)

mturf and Nightvayne283 like this.
  5. ZURA

ZURA Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Leader janai, Katsura da!
    Level:
    Level janai, Katsura da!
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Idk
    The rewards themselves should give people enough of a reason to get off their ass and start contributing for their guild.

6. Pulsate

Pulsate Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Kιℓℓυa
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Raid being fckd up everything when it starts and "letting people in in batches" should definitely be fixed at some point... but idk everytime there's a little more activity on the game like start of raid or start of SKD server goes boom for an hour :/ At least the "batch" thing isnt too impactfull since they released everyone/most people in barely an hour (counting after its fixed ofc lol). But having the raid constantly delayed is kinda annoying when your sleep schedule is "use AP right when it starts and go to sleep", because you either have to waste a lot of AP or delay your sleep hoping Gimu fixes it asap (and ofc most people have work the next day or just dont want to delay their sleep schedule for a game).

Your idea about different groups on different day would be quite nice tbh.
    Make it 5 matches per "round" and each match with 10 players so everyone can participate and keep the scoreboard system to detect leechers.
    This way each group only plays 1 day out of 5 and you can actually make the feature permanent and have a 3 round / 3 weeks long season each month with 1 week break between each. And it wouldnt be frustrating or too intense because each player only plays 1 match every 5 days and gets to chose the day he plays + can replace someone the next day if someone cant play for X reason .
    Just remove the daily "match" reward chest for victory/defeat and increase the rewards for the "Round" chest at the end of each round/week accordingly.

Well this time the rewards look promising. Guild tokens on each reward stage, mats for guild spheres, exclusive raid elgifs/spheres and an exclusive unit that is pretty strong. That's 100x better than the previous rewards for any guild event or the 2 previews :D Let's just hope the "guild tokens in chest" doesnt mean "20 tokens get trolled" and the "sphere evo mats" doesnt mean "get 100 more Chtnos Chains get rekt".
    And ofc the rate for the unit has to be really decent for top 10. It's already a good thing that it's guaranteed for top 3

7. BF_OG

BF_OG Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Gilnea
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Waiting for Lost Ark.
    Should be guaranteed drop only for the guild that gets first ;)

Pulsate likes this.
  8. Beyond Z

Beyond Z Thanatos

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Stya
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Boss definitely feels like its been buffed on the second match. If it feels different the next match as well, I think Gumi might be using these 9 matches to get their Guardians just "right", what their base stats should be and what maxed parameters should be when we'll finally be able to customize guardians?:confused:

9. Pulsate

Pulsate Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Kιℓℓυa
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Yeah but ya know we'd be too OP...

Im tired of stupid Fire boss kicking my ass through heavy defensive setup :(

10. Beyond Z

Beyond Z Thanatos

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Stya
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Might seem tiresome, but since Gumi plans to make insta revive cost gems, you can kinda see the idea here. I mean, no way isn't Gumi gonna insert some sort of p2p appeal. I'm just glad, at least for now, there is no way to restore AP with gems, otherwise its competitive FH all over again (which we gonna get soon enough, because Alim increasing FH caps again:p)

11. Pulsate

Pulsate Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Kιℓℓυa
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    "Instant" revive suggests that you might be able to revive another way without gemming (waiting X mins/hours I suppose, which isnt a problem by itself if you're not full of AP unless you wanna go to sleep/work lol).
    I definitely see them adding some P2P thing like insta gem revive and contribution for guardians since we all saw that the guardian stats/changes can impact a lot. This will be determined by the guardian level/contributions..etc.. later, which can be gemmed :(
    The one thing that would completely break the game mode is AP refill with gems. Let's hope Gumi isn't stupid enough to do that...
    Cuz yeah, just like FH even if you have the very best team setup, all it takes is some gemmer with a less effective team to beat you in total score (unless the guy just has a very sub optimal squad scoring 10x less than best squad, lie this dude gemming each FH and losing to non gemmers haha) (n)

12. Beyond Z

Beyond Z Thanatos

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Stya
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    You can revive via resting like in regular raid, costs AP tho. So far when I've used it, its been relatively fast, but I think in the full version it might take hours for a revive. What I'm thinking is between the insta revive and rest revive is that, sure its not hurting when your AP isn't full, but it might hurt via the boss and outpost reset timers, where waiting around simply means the enemy may benefit from their outpost bonuses longer instead of you conquering them back asap.

13. Beyond Z

Beyond Z Thanatos

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Stya
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Ah, seems like I was right: They using the beta for balancing purposes.
    http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/brave-frontier/guild/313481-guild-raid-season-1-balance-updates
    [Feb. 15 PST UPDATE]

Attention Summoners!

Guardians have been rebalanced after Season 1 Match 1. Throughout the Season, we will be constantly monitoring and balancing the Guild Raid Mechanics.

The Guardians are not intended to be survivable past an extended amount of turns unless the player's GR squad is equipped with the appropriate elemental advantage, defensive skill effects and upcoming GR-elemental specific spheres/elgifs.

We thank you for your support and understanding.

Updates will be posted in this thread if any additional changes are added in the future.

14. ZURA

ZURA Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Level:
    Level janai, Katsura da!
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Idk
    inb4 Revives cost Guild Tokens.
    [​IMG]

15. Pulsate

Pulsate Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Kιℓℓυa
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Well they said it costs "0 gems" for now so I assume it means it will cost gems not tokens (n)
    Actually it doesn't matter for me Im not willing to waste any gems or token or whatever (unless it's zel lol).
    That shit is too valuable and takes so long to get

16. HolyThunderOfAtharva

HolyThunderOfAtharva Warlord

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Fulgur Halcyon Eze
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Dynasty Warriors 8, BF Global, FFRK, DW GUNDAM 3
    I checked the guid ranks and Conyskip is in 2nd place.

yo @ZURA I thought you guys were gonna take home the gold not the silver. (Just playin bro, but to be honest, I sorta figure you guys make top spot)

17. Beyond Z

Beyond Z Thanatos

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Stya
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    This round bosses seem to be nerfed again.:confused:
    Bet Zura and some others are reacting to being only in second place ,instead of 1st, in a calm and sophisticated matter, all like:
    Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!

HolyThunderOfAtharva likes this.
  18. ZURA

ZURA Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Level:
    Level janai, Katsura da!
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Idk
    I ain't trippin. I'm just here sippin' my tea watching the seasons go by.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

19. Chewyness

Chewyness Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Blaze, Zeis, Laresa
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF, Moecafe2
  20. Pulsate

Pulsate Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Kιℓℓυa
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    "Skipping" while the seasons go by? (y)
    And @Beyond Z I cant see your image, is that supposed to be like that? :ninja:

Notice how they trolled us and removed one of our "rest days" becaus ya know, Gumi can even count 2 days...