Hadaron and Aurelia review(I guess)

Discussion in 'Unit Reviews' started by RainyRai, Aug 27, 2015.

1. RainyRai

RainyRai Seraphim

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Underworld Guardian Sparky
    Level:
    higher then a mountain that smokes weed
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    The piano
    These guys are now 7* ready(WHERE'S MY FUCKING ZEDUS 7* GUMI), and i guess this is a review.
    I mean there's nothing to say here
    Why am I wasting your time
    Jesus, time to start the review
    [​IMG]
    healer goddess waifu hello.
    Just want to say that the Grand Quest art looks glorious for Aurelia/Zedus/Ultor(as you can see Aurelia is my profile pic)
    Anyways actual stats:
    • Hits/DC: 12/2
    • Cost: 40
    • Stats (L): 7125 HP / 2165 ATK / 2290 DEF / 2540 REC
    • Imps: 1100 HP / 440 ATK / 440 DEF / 440 REC
    • LS: Invalidate Status Ailments, +40% DEF/REC, +25% BC/HC Drop Rate
    • ES: 50% Chance 2-3 BC When Attacked [Equip Harp of Aurelia], +40% DEF/REC [Equip Harp of Aurelia]
    • BB: Cost: 21BC - Heal 2700-3000 HP (+10% Target REC) for 3 turns, Cure Status/Debuffs, Invalidate Status Ailments for 3 turns, 3 turn DoT Debuff (200% + 100 Flat Atk)
    • SBB: Cost: 26BC/16DC - 16 Hit 500% AoE (ATK+100), Heal 4000-4500 HP (+ 22.5% Healer REC), 3 turn 80% REC->DEF buff, 3 turn 4BC/turn
    • UBB: Cost: 20BC/21DC - 21 Hit 1000% AoE (ATK+100), Heal 98999-99999 HP (+10% Target REC) for 3 turns, 140 turn Angel Idol buff on All Allies (50% Chance to Apply Buff, Revive with 100% HP)
    • ES Sphere: Harp of Aurelia (HP Recovery) - 10-20% HP Drain, Invalidate Status Ailments, 7-15% BB Cashback, 50% Chance for 7 BC when Attacking (100000 Karma, Void Chunk, Stormwing’s Charm)
    • Arena Type: 6
    Overview:
    I have to say, some people have been disappointed in Aurelia, to which I say everyone is dumb.
    Let's start with the fact that her LS is fucking terrible(plz sacrifice DEF/REC boost for HP boost and make griel RIP)
    Her ES is decent, with BC on attack(not really that goo), and a 40% boost to DEF/REC. Now is the time for me to point out that Harp of Aurelia is a recovery sphere, which means you can stack it with stat+ spheres, basically making Aurelia a monster in DEF/REC stats/
    Her BB has reallllly high HoT. Only Selena actually beats her out in HoT honestly. The status management is nice, but it's useless if your on auto quite honestly, and...
    DoT?
    On a healer?
    Gumi wat.
    But you want to know where Aurelia's usage comes from?
    Her fucking SBB. 80% REC to DEF convert is INSANE. That's a huge fucking DEF buff with a REC buffer that stacks with actual defense buffers. The next closest thing to this is...Reeze with 40% REC to DEF? Which is unreleased in Global? Oh god.
    Aside form the fact that her conversion is fucking ridiculous, let's look at the fact that she also HEALS a shit ton. Aurelia heals more then then Elimo and Tree. And she also attacks. Hello OP. The only thing that makes this SBB not make her amazing on her own is the fact that they stuck 4 BC regen on her, which clashes with future 7 BC regen units. Why couldn't they have switched this with the DoT?
    The UBB is the Tree's UBB, nothing special.

Usage:
    Quests: anything is good here
    Trials: A DEF buff and super heal is going to be super good for any Trial. Plus her BB gives her even more want of use.
    Arena: Fuck no.
    Raids: That DEF buff is SUPER sexy in Raids, along with her healing capabilities.
    FH: No bruh.

Rating: 10/10. Despite my total not super hype mood towards Aurelia, her 80% REC to DEF makes her. On manual she's even more fucking super insanely good. Aurelia ftw.

[​IMG]
    everyone expected some new yuura type shit.
    fuck no hadaron is dmg god.
    • Hits/DC: 13/2
    • Cost: 40
    • Stats (L): 7035 HP / 2715 ATK / 2250 DEF / 2060 REC
    • Imps: 1100 HP / 440 ATK / 440 DEF / 440 REC
    • LS: 50-450% ATK 50-100% DEF depending on HP lost, +80% ATK, 20% Chance Ignore Def
    • ES: +50% HP [Equip Axe of Hadaron], +75% Crit Damage [Equip Axe of Hadaron]
    • BB: Cost: 25BC/15DC - 15 Hit 350% AoE (ATK+100), 3 turn 25% Poison/Weaken buff, 50% Poison/Curse
    • SBB: Cost: 26BC/34DC - 17 Hit 1000% ST (ATK+100), 2 turn +120% DEF & +60% Crit Chance, 2 turn Stealth buff (+400% ATK & +70% Crit Chance), 1 turn Self +150% Crit Damage
    • UBB: Cost: 26BC/19DC - 19 Hit 2000% AoE (ATK+100), 75% Chance to Inflict -75% ATK &/or -75% DEF for 3 turns, 3 turn 100% Injury/Poison/Sick/Weaken buff, Angel Idol buff to Self
    • Arena Type: 2
    • ES Sphere: Axe of Hadaron (Status Boost) - Crit Damage Immunity, 20-300% ATK 20-100% DEF depending on HP lost, +30% All Weakness Damage (100000 Karma, Void Chunk, Netherhound’s Deceit)
    Overview: Hadaron fucking lied to everyone, but I am glad he did honestly.
    Let's talk Arena. Hadaron is meta as fuck in Arena. Remember when everyone thought Hadaron was the new Zurg(and were wrong).

Well now Hadaron's the new Toutetsu.
    Hadaron's LS is a 130% ATk boost, first turn, and a increase in ATK/DEF as HP is lowered.
    A.K.A he has stupid first turn damage like Toutetsu, and only does even more damage and get bulkier as your units health goes down. Hadaron just replaced Toutetsu in the Global arena meta.

Let's talk ES.
    A 50% HP boost.
    Hadaron's sphere's lack of HP is completely removed.
    75% crit damage too. This is very important for later on. His sphere has crit damge immunity, which is nice I guess, and the boost to ATK/DEF based on HP lost hammers his place in the Arena meta.
    His BB inflicts status? Honestly it's trash, and is not why it's good.
    SBB though.
    SBB though.
    SBB though.
    You want to talk 1000% modifier? With a 400% ATK buff, 150% crit damage buff, and a 70% crit rate boost to self?
    mother of god
    that damage.
    Anyways, anytime Hadaron does damage with his SBB, it's going to be ball the walls insane, to the point where he kind of out damages most standard UBB's. Not hard to fill, so you can spam it too. His DEF buff is decent enough, and his crit rate boost is also pretty nice(this guy makes a nice fucking damage core with Ultor)
    His UBB is okay, but nothing special.

Usage:
    Arena: You should. You really should.
    Frontier Hunter: No.
    Trials: If your not using him for nukes, don't bring him.
    Quests: Don't bully the poor quest bosses man.
    Raids: Depends. For stuff like Balmedia, he's a godsend, but for other stuff, he won't be that useful(not bad though.)
    Rating: 9/10. He does what he does VERY well, and he is pretty much top-class in those roles. But outside those roles, he's not that good(still decent though.)

Overrall, Hadaron and Aurelia are good units, just not as mind-breathtakingly OP as Tridon's Athensphere crew were.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  2. Eleiryn

Eleiryn QUACK QUACK BOOM Administrator

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    I like it. Kinda interesting that we ended up with basically the same ratings - great minds think alike I guess? Generally agree with the points as well, though I do think Hadaron BB isn't that bad.

RainyRai likes this.
  3. RainyRai

RainyRai Seraphim

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    The piano
    Hadaron's BB is a case of a good BB falling on a unit that doesn't care about it, his SBB is what makes him, but the BB will have it's use's.

4. Mitch_Twdfan

Mitch_Twdfan Apollo

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Avant/Nyami/Chrome
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Walking Dead:Road to Survival. Super Evolution.
    when they release Elgifts and the refill sbb elgift becomes available will be perfect for Hadaron .

5. bretrick01

bretrick01 Suppressor

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    A mystery
    Leader:
    Omni Ark, Rain, Elza, Zelnite, others on req.
    Level:
    +300
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF duh, Overwatch
    Lovin the new profile pic you got there. (y)

Nightvayne283 and RainyRai like this.
  6. RainyRai

RainyRai Seraphim

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class: