Hellos everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by joshua123_4, Nov 3, 2017.

1. joshua123_4

joshua123_4 Cherubium

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alice, Shion, Amus, Nyami
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 2
    Hi everyone. My name is Joshua. I've been a BF player for quite a long time (2-3 years if I recall). But, because I've taken like two or so multi-month-long breaks from the game and was never really informed about the actual details in the game until recently, I'm pretty low leveled as of now. I've started looking more into what the game has to offer and all the details in it and it's much more advanced that what I remember it being. That's a good thing though as it makes the game way more fun, trying to figure out the best squad builds or seeing which units are better than others (also raging at not getting a pull I want after like 30 summons xd).

I have a bit of Omnis in my possession, but only two +1s and none with maxed SP because I'm poor in SP fodder. Current squad is Alice (L), Mifune, Feeva, Grey, and Stein. Idk if it's good or not but I just need to use what I have as of now (I do have more Omnis, so if anyone wants to make a better squad for me just say ;b still need a good one for col).

I play other games like League, Overwatch, Terraria, osu!, Dragon Project, etc. The only game I probably play as much as BF though is Minecraft (go ahead and call me whatever). Putting the toxic and immature community aside, the game is pretty fun. I play on a server called Hypixel and also use their forums alot (one of the most well known users and top 3 poster :b). I tried making a thread there to advertise BF but it ended up being drowned by all the other random threads. Username is joshua123_4 if you want to know.

So yeah, that's about me. If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask. And thank you for reading through it all if you did.

2. ReL

ReL The Ambitious

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Retired
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Overwatch
    Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay.