Help with Mildran Karna Masta

Discussion in 'Quests & Bosses' started by Claymorexz, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Claymorexz

Claymorexz Eurynomos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Lancelot, Lasswell, Shion (Omni all)
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Monster Hunter, Brave Frontier
    Well, i've been seriously trying with Karna Masta but i don't seem to get past the 90% of the 2nd phase, so im not sure what to do rn.

I use this squad: Cleria, Lancelot, Glenn, Laswell, Shion

My units: Azurai, Vargas, Barbara, Agni, Sol, Azami, Asto , Amu Yunos, Mordlim, Beiorg, Laressa, Faelan, Azalea, Barion , Stein, Viktor, Ky, Agress , Mora, Elphelt, Mifune, Mizo Dorte, Jack-O, Owen, Shura, Lyonesse , Rain, Valen, Elimo, Vern , Melord , Mariela, Zalts, Zalts, Hugh, Hisui, Ragshelm, Gyras, Rozalia, Freed, Baro, Mariletta, Daros, Phileine, Rayla, Licht, Eleanor, Zora, Ark, Krantz, Larala, Zekt, Janice, Izuna, Diastima, Ionia, Kalon, Sonia, Zeek, Gregor, Charlotte, Lid, Fina, Haido, Mikael, Eerikki, Redragg, Atro, Sirius, Kafka, Febros, Liomerg, Gazia, Vermillion, Tazer, Nyami.

2. Arvandor

Arvandor Legend

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Natsu / Lucius / Shion (a bit fluid though)
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Legacy of Discord
    If I recall correctly, second phase you need to use like 4 UBBs before... Turn 8? He'll fill your UBB gauge for you, but you'll probably need a few fujins left to fill your gauge and fire them off.

3. Claymorexz

Claymorexz Eurynomos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Lancelot, Lasswell, Shion (Omni all)
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Monster Hunter, Brave Frontier
    hmmm, so that means i dont need to do any changes on my squad?

4. Arvandor

Arvandor Legend

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Natsu / Lucius / Shion (a bit fluid though)
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Legacy of Discord
    You shouldn't, just with a quick eyeballing of it, that looks like a far more solid squad than I cleared it with, and a WAAAYYYY stronger squad than was even possible when this was new content.

5. you_shadow

you_shadow Stareater

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Who Ever my Friends Need
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Warframe, League of Legends and, World of Warships
    @Claymorexz i would use zekt as your lead it will help with bb fill.... also if you have any units that fill OD that will help a ton with second stage......

6. Brimstone Emperor

Brimstone Emperor

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Something something LE
    Level:
    Currently Playing:
    ME: SoM, Magikarp Jump!, Skyrim (again, still)
    Ok so KM resists all types of dmg (except dmg done via BBmod/BB atk), so units like :fire:Glenn and :water:Lassie won't be needed and are pretty much useless in this fight. I'd take a :thunder:Cleria lead over :light:Zekt in this fight because while they both have a good mit LS :)light:Zekt at 15% flat and :thunder:Cleria at 20% after 5k) and BB on hit on LS, :thunder:Cleria brings much more to the table kit wise. :light:Zekt would just be an LS. A mitigator with a defense convert would be nice (Lancie does have one, but it's on his BB, which doesn't really have much else-I'd much rather take a :fire:Rain or :light:Jacko, or even :earth:Hisui)

So that brings you to
    :thunder:Cleria (lead)
    • HoT, BBoH, 20% conditional on LS
    • BBoH (BB), BC/spark (SBB), HoT, burst heal, and status clease + neg (neg only on SBB)
    :dark:Shion
    • Tri, OD fill
    :dark:Lancie/:light:Jacko/:fire:Rain

• All have mit and a def convert
    • Lancie and Rain have crit null via SBB
    • Lancie's got a BC/spark on SBB (Cleria has one already)
    • Rain has Tri (clash with Shion, but it's not the end of the world)
    • Jacko has BBatk and BBoH
    Now with those three units, you can build a pretty solid core. You have most of the buffs you would want in your squad with them, and now the job is just to fill in those last few buffs, depending which mitigator you chose (I'd personally go :light:Jacko, but it doesn't matter too much).
    After that, some things you'll be needing/wanting will be EWD null (for :dark:Shion, :dark:Lancie, and :dark:DArk), crit null (can do without, but everything helps), I guess BBoT (not super major), and AI UBB (which is always great, but rarely needed).
    Some options I can see for this are :earth:Baro (has crit null via BB, EWD null via SBB, and BBoT via SBB), and :earth:Freed (OD fill, crit+ele null on SBB, and BBoT on BB). I'm sure there are others in your list that I'm not seeing (I'm bad at looking at lists in that format-must be an asian eyes thing), but those are what I'd recommend.
    If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer. Hope this helps! (And if you've already beaten him then :mad: but congrats (y))