How are these 3 units in the future content/JP?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lordkira, Jul 21, 2014.

1. lordkira

lordkira

Friend ID:
    Jollyboi
    Leader:
    Logan
    Farlon
    Logan
    Lunaris

For those that know a lot of the game, specifically JP metagame, how are those 3 units in the future's upcoming era?
    I heard raids and FH aren't exactly easy. I've also heard people saying how BB abuse is the king and I've also heard some others saying rainbow, mono-themed, even crit-boosting teams to take the throne from BB-abusing teams. Additionally, I've heard how Farlon and Logan's SBB aren't very good for raids and FH since they are Kamikaze-styled SBB from all-out attackers (I know quite a few people like units with supportive effects with tanky aspects). So can you other players with good amount of knowledge in this game, particularly JP/future global ver., give me some inputs regarding those 3 above? Let me know how hey will be in the future of global content and how they already are in the JP version (hoping at least one of them is god tier or top tier in some aspect :S).

2. benjamin ong

benjamin ong Supreme

Leader:
    Felnius
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Logan and farlon is definitely a no go, their sbb cuts their def, glass canon are not viable for raid, lunaris is still viable cause of status immunity, but still not the best unit for raid

3. lordkira

lordkira

Friend ID:
    Jollyboi
    Leader:
    Logan
    I guess crit teams that use either Logan or Farlon as damage dealers aren't very viable in raids or FH?
    I thought I saw some people saying how crit teams are going to be extremely good in the next FH...and with Farlon and Logan's SBB boosting 300% damage AOE, I thought it was viable but I guess they aren't for FH or raids? Thanks btw.

4. Eleiryn

Eleiryn QUACK QUACK BOOM Administrator

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    Fauron/Logan are viable as hell for questing, and Anima versions of them are usable in raids if you have a Tesla to spam SBB every turn. Fauron will always be good in arena. Logan in particular is a pretty good leader when combo'd with a Felneus/Uda or equivalent, dat 65% rainbow attack boost and UNREAL damage especially if you use a Lebra or something instead of a Michele. FH... they're legit for FH up through end, Terminus is just BS where Tesla SBB every turn still isn't enough regardless of your stats. I see a lot of high level Logan leads, and I personally like using him as an addition to a Felneus/Uda lead, or good synergy with Dhia IF you have a very high hit count team and can deal with the lower BC gen. Certainly more effective than dual Dhia lead anyways.

Lunaris is stuck in an awkward place where even by JP standards her stats are insanely good, but she has to compete with MELCHIO for ailment immunity, and that's just a brutal comparison for anyone. Honestly since he charges so much faster and basically automatically gets elemental advantage he's probably more useful overall, but if you don't have a Melchio, Lunaris is totally legit, and if Melchio was even SLIGHTLY less broken she'd be the premiere ailment immunity SBB. She's completely usable though and brings great damage.

5. benjamin ong

benjamin ong Supreme

Leader:
    Felnius
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Fh is good, more dmg more point, but not raids or trials