I has a question..

Discussion in 'Units & Squads' started by Lord Crowley, May 9, 2017.

1. Lord Crowley

Lord Crowley Stareater

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Regil, Baro, Azurai
    Level:
    370+
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Okay i want to get jeuvrrs sphere to put with karzns on zekku for the AoE normal attack and the +hit count.

My question is do the extra hits bypass angel idols in colosseum? I mean if zekku's attack the first hit reduces their hp below 20% will the extra hits bypass the angel idol or not?

Atm zekku also has combat tempest elgif (raises normal hit amount) so if the extra hits can bypass the angel idol then with that elgif and jeuvrrs sphere with karzns for that extra AoE normal attack chance and damage he will be pretty OP in colosseum insta killing everyone who relies on 20% hp angel idol...

2. herpderp

herpderp Suppressor

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zelnite/Arthur/Regil/Cleria
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    FFBE, Dark Souls II & III
    But then, angel idol prevents a unit from dying that turn, so:
    Zekuu hits > enemy's HP drops below 20%, angel idol triggered > Zekuu hits again (and again) > enemy stays at 1 HP

Even if all your other units attack that one enemy it doesn't matter as that unit with angel idol will live for this turn, unless your Zekuu OTK'd that unit before angel idol was triggered.

3. Brimstone Emperor

Brimstone Emperor

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Something something LE
    Level:
    Currently Playing:
    ME: SoM, Magikarp Jump!, Skyrim (again, still)
    For someone like Zekuu (1 hitter) you want to buff attack as much as possible, not hit count. Like @herpderp (Lucas that u?) said above, the enemy units will still live unless your Zekuu one shots. Instead of a jeuvrr's and combat tempest elgif, something like Amenohojafojfoasfkako or a blight sphere and destroyer's authority elgif would probably serve Zekuu better.

4. siegfried.bautista

siegfried.bautista Savior

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    ensa
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    brave frontier
    Ai dosnt have a delay to it (not actually sure if any buffs have a delay) so the second you get them to 20% they will proc there Ai if you want to otk an Ai unit it's base attack stat should be around the 10-15k mark having extra hit on them will really only help to otk the whole group of aoe normal procs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. herpderp

herpderp Suppressor

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zelnite/Arthur/Regil/Cleria
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6