In need of new (preferably high rank) friends

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius' started by Shiratori, Jan 7, 2017.

1. rain.wijaya

rain.wijaya Cycle Cutter

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Regil/Avant
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF
    Currently that's what I do also :| only need 19% for my 1st excali :D which means another 1000 runs earth shrine i think :|

2. F.Cole

F.Cole

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Rain/Exdeath
    Level:
    Hi there
    Uuuuh. I tried and yeah thats really a long term commitment xD
    I've been playing FF BE for a while now and its great... thx again for the help and especially the support @Sustainer =)
    Got some Questions there folks, i couldn't answer myself without risking losing units:
    - What I'm not sure of is what happens with the Trust Item if I merge or sell the unit I got it from?o_O
    - My Ex Death is max lvl now (damn restrictions to pump him full withm magic pots -.-... xD) and i got another ExDeath Unit, with whom I farm for his Limit-Ability. Sooooooo what happens if I merge those two? What do i lose at this point? All the pots I put in ExD 1? or the limit lvl from ExD 2?
    I'm sure that it won't be a only "gain-fusion" like son goku with vegeta :rofl:
    - Do events return every year? like the easter-event or the one with the fishes?... cause i don't know if i should keeep or sell curency i can't use anymore.
    - Is there a chance that i could still draw for example a "Randy"-Unit from the Secret of Mana event with the "rare summons section" and golden tickets, even so the event is over?
    Thy for the help, guys. Much appreciated (sorry for my bad english, not a native speaker :ninja:)

3. Henshen

Henshen Gleaming God

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    (in the works; Avant/Zero/Fei+Fang currently)
    Level:
    400+ (SM:120)
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Roundabout - Yes
    @F.Cole

1. trust mastery items become completely independent from the unit who it is obtained from, which means it will still exist no matter what happens to the unit in question

2. trust progress is combined (also gain +5%) from merging dupes, along with some exp. However, LB level and Pot progression does not combine, and there's only 1 potential TM obtainable instead of two (I'd keep both Exdeath around- quadruple meteor is awesome for Arena)

3. Unsure- FFBE Global is just under a year old. (though Gumi has hinted at bringing back seasonal events)

4. Most units can still be obtained even after their banner/event is over- but some are time limited, such as Randi, Ling, and Elza, meaning they can only be pulled from their respective banner.

4. F.Cole

F.Cole

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Rain/Exdeath
    Level:
    @Henshen
    1. That is good to know, saved me aloooooooooot of unit-slots
    2. Yeah good idea bout keeping ExDeath. The temptation is sooo big, because of the slow progression in TM with rare units.
    I just noticed i got another one in the lower *-area xD... so 3 ExDeath (with free summons).
    3. Hmmm, i guess they willbring back some, maybe not all. At least they brought back the dangerous woman tour event, because i couldn't awake her because of 1 parfume YES YOU READ RIGHT ONE FRIGGIN STINK WATER :mad::lol:, gladly I didn't sell those materials out of frustration.
    4. F**K, alone because of the name I tried to get Randi. Hopfully they bring MANA back. I pulled only 1 Rainbow-Crystal in my FFBE Lifetime รด.o... n i used alooooot of golden tickets.

Thanks for the help n infos. Much appreciated, m8 ;)

I noticed that the amount of pots you can use is limited per attribute per unit... like MAG for ExDeath. So is it better to only put the big MAG pots into him or every MAG pot? Does it make a difference in any kind of way in the end or how high I can raise his stat?
    Wanna do it right with the 2nd ExDeath (or 3rd XDDDD) if I did it wrong. Got like 70 arena-summon-tickets :ninja:

5. Henshen

Henshen Gleaming God

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    (in the works; Avant/Zero/Fei+Fang currently)
    Level:
    400+ (SM:120)
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Roundabout - Yes
    @F.Cole

Looks like the first "official" rerun (totally disregarding "Dangerous Ariana") just hit today, though there doesn't appear to be a FF3 banner accompanying it at the moment

-Like in BF, those "imp caps" (err... pot caps) will give out the same amount of stats when maxed, so it doesn't matter if you used 3 King pots or 30 mini ones. In the end, both will turn out 30/34. (cap increases upon evolution, and is altered depending on unit role)

6. F.Cole

F.Cole

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Rain/Exdeath
    Level:
    - What do you mean (not talkin bout the JB Song)?... FF3 Banner?
    - I'm keeping "The SM Bunny" (...not bout sailor moon either xD) to buff groups. Was easy to max.
    For example Ling takes me some time to max (was lucky to get at least 1 unit back then)
    - Glad to hear that "wrong potting" (not... ehh yeah) is not a thing, because "me mail system" is full off pots and trust mogries (Mogrys? sorry not a nativ speaker). Wasn't sure how to use them correctly and efficiently.

- If you got alot of Trust Mogries for a specific unit, like the units from the "Mass Bahamut Killing"-Event (shame on you all... hmyeah I do it to <.<), what to do with them if you don't got the unit? Because thy take alot of space/slots if you keep them -.-

BTW @Henshen, add me in FFBE if you like and got a free spot ;):ninja:

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017