Is Pamela still EZ mode?

Discussion in 'Summoner Mode' started by parKb5, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Tylers

Tylers Cherubium

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Selena/Duelmex
    Hunter Rank:
    What is your thunder summoner arts lvl and what spheres are you using on your Pamela? Once you reach lvl 11 you should have absolutely no problems with the right spheres.
    Map one is easily doable with lvl 7 but I would probably recommend to go farm some maps to raise it if you are still having trouble.

Nightvayne283 likes this.
  2. parKb5

parKb5 Original God

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Infinity Starsage Zeruiah
    Level:
    450+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Puzzle & Dragons, Miitomo, PokemonGO
    Right now my thunder summoning is level 8. On Pamela I have Bourn Jewel and Courage Aegis.

Do stat boosting elgifs work in Summoner mode?

3. Brimstone Emperor

Brimstone Emperor Virtuoso

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    PMs pls
    Leader:
    Stuff (last I checked)
    Level:
    Halfway there(o-oh livin on a prayer)
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    FE Heroes, Duel Links
    I don't think any elgifs work in SM yet. I think there MIGHT be an "ES unlock" in the summoning arts once you're high enough, but don't quote me on that.

4. parKb5

parKb5 Original God

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Infinity Starsage Zeruiah
    Level:
    450+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Puzzle & Dragons, Miitomo, PokemonGO
    Would 5* Rinon be a good Mira replacement? She is light element but has the same BB as Mira, I think.

5. Hhb

Hhb Emperor

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Avant, Ark, Zelnite
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Battle.net games, osrs
    Do you find yourself running out of items during the fight? I ask only because I know they are very long fights (the second scythe took me 78 turns lol). If so, may I suggest seals instead of stones? I suggest this because you can carry 2 more seals than you can carry stones and that will make your supply last longer during the fight.

For the Wolf EX dungeon, I personally used Pamela 5* for the def convert as well as for the BC/HC drop rate up. with the spheres growth device and phantom gizmo. I also used Reddag 5* for the cleanse and prevention of ailments with Beiorg armor and health codex. The sickness he inflicts goes a long way in making this fight harder, so its good to have more than just a cleanser. So, this fight is possible to do without a healer. Rinon would be a good replacement if you don't have a thunder unit to do that job, though. But then you may have to bring along some defense/titan eilixr to cover for her lack of buffing from thunder seals.

The biggest thing to watch out for is when the divine wolf buffs his attack for 3 turns outside of his health threshold attacks. Honestly, I haven't noticed a pattern in when he uses his howl to buff attack, but that was always the most dangerous part of the fight for me and is when I decided to use my def boosting items. The fight will be challenging and a battle of attrition essentially, so you have to use your items sparingly and at the right times. I took with me thunder seals, fujin tonics, sacred lights, titan elixirs, and crescent dews.

My summoner used a level 20 great sword, mostly for the 110% atk and def buffs, but the 50% atk debuff makes it a little easier to survive the boss' attacks when he has his atk buff up. I also used a friend with a brave spear for the rec buff to heal mainly off heart crystals. My summon had his BC and HC parameter up to 3%.

Like people say, you can do this without grinding, but having higher thunder element level helps, 11 is where it makes it a bit easier, like Tylers said.

If you have any other questions feel free to shoot me a message! Hope this helps!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016