Japanese Download Tutorial for IOS

Discussion in 'Japanese Server' started by Viibrava, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Viibrava

Viibrava Heavyweight

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Holy Master Aem
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    After searching through the web I found a way to get the Japanese version of Brave Frontier it's a little long but totally worth it!

(Things u need: computer, iPod or iPhone, and ITunes on the computer)

1. Make entirely new email, only a yahoo or gmail one though. (Would suggest the yahoo email just because the gmail one sometimes doesn't work.)

2. Open ITunes and go to the iTunes music store and scroll down to the very bottom right hand corner and there should be a picture of your country's flag. switch it with Japan.

3. Once u have made your email and ITunes is Japanese, u will want to start beginning to make your Japanese ITunes account, enter all of that information such as your new email, password, security questions, (ect.)

4. After you have entered all of that information, a billing page will come up. U will see all the billing methods, if there is one that says "None" then you are successful! Click none and and enter the rest of your info. (This may help but the postal/Zip code has to be like this (Ex: 480-1234) and just enter your normal street name and pick any of the Japan cities) If I missed something on that page it is probably fairly simple to do the rest I have discluded.

5. After doing the billing info, verify your email. After doing so, log back in to your new email in the Japanese iTunes Store search brave frontier download it on your computer from iTunes.

6. When it's done downloading, go on your IPod or IPhone and go to the App Store. Once you log in to your new Apple ID, you will notice that most products on the App Store are now Japanese. Go to search enter brave frontier download it and there you go just sit back let it download and now you have brave frontier Japanese version for IOS!
    (If you don't know how to log out of your Apple ID, go to the featured section on the App Store, scroll all the way down and click on your apple ID and hit sign out)

Hope this helped!
    A sticky would be appreciated!(or likes)

Have fun with you new Japanese version of brave frontier!
    For support I will show you my first rare summon on it to show you the luck you get in rare summon!
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

2. Josh

Josh Lantern Administrator

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Dark Legend Magress
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Currently Playing:
    Final Fantasy XIV
    Thanks for the information! I'll add it to the Guides section. :)

Jaxon and Viibrava like this.
  3. Andrew

Andrew Titan

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Max SSB Felneus
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    I'm having trouble getting past billing details as everything i try requires card details, how do it get around this?

4. Ryushiki

Ryushiki Saint

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Goth Idol Kikuri
    Wait, does that mean I can have both the global version and the Japanese version on one device?

5. Ryushiki

Ryushiki Saint

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Goth Idol Kikuri
    You can get around this, definitely. I'll list down the method for you. :)

1. Use a device (like your iPhone or iPad) Do NOT use a computer. For some reason it always asks you to enter in credit card details if you use a computer.

2. Sign out from all previous accounts on the device. (The logout button's right at the bottom on the featured page, just scroll all the way down, click on Apple ID, and sign out) REMINDER : change your store region to japan.

3. Okay, the most CRUCIAL step (you have to do this otherwise it doesn't work, bear with me here :p) : find any free app and try to install it.

4. Trying to install the free app will bring you to the choices to sign in, or to create a new account. Select create new account, and just enter in the details.

5. That's it! You now have your new Apple ID :)

Hope this helps! :D

kirijo, xFlamous and Eiris like this.
  6. Eternity

Eternity Duelist

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Fire god Vargas, Drakeborn Lodin, Duel Gx
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    so were you able to play both?

7. Ryushiki

Ryushiki Saint

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Goth Idol Kikuri
    Yeah, I'm playing both on one device now, so if anyone wants the answer to that question, it's a yes. :)

8. Eternity

Eternity Duelist

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Thats great news because I'm planning on downloading the jap version do you switch apple id's when playing between both of them?

9. Ryushiki

Ryushiki Saint

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Goth Idol Kikuri
    No, I don't think it's necessary unless you want to buy something in-game. Cause I'm currently on the Japanese Apple ID and have had no problems playing both thus far. If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me. :)

10. Eternity

Eternity Duelist

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Thanks i was just wondering in case you lost progress or something thanks for answering all these questions

11. Ryushiki

Ryushiki Saint

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Goth Idol Kikuri
    No problem. :) Have fun with the Japanese version! :D

12. Rainei

Rainei Champion

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ice Apostle Tiara
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    And after we install it, can we just change it back to english? Or does it need to stay Japanese?

13. Josh

Josh Lantern Administrator

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Dark Legend Magress
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Currently Playing:
    Final Fantasy XIV
    It'll install as a separate game with a new account.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

14. Rainei

Rainei Champion

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ice Apostle Tiara
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Ah, kk, and we have to keep the Apple ID as Japanese, or can we change it back to our main account (aside from Japanese updates)

15. JINXSPR0

JINXSPR0 Contender

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Commander Mega
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Racto likes this.
  16. Andrew

Andrew Titan

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Max SSB Felneus
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Can't log on jp atm I'm assuming there was an update, if so how do u download it?

17. Hundyr

Hundyr

Well it works, i just wanna ask how to takeover my data to new models/switch my data to another device ?i don't understand the language after all,in global brave frontier as long you have logged into facebook it will be fine,but what if japan brave frontier?how to log in?

18. Maxy

Maxy Heavyweight

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ice Ruler Sergio
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Even while using the mobile way of creating a new account, I can't seem to get past the billing information asking about credit cards. :/

19. Bravefrontier85

Bravefrontier85 Contender

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Drake Lord Aisha (Varies)
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
  20. Ryushiki

Ryushiki Saint

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Goth Idol Kikuri
    It says that maintenance is being done, and will finish on 7 o'clock, 18th of April. Should be over by now. So try again. :)

On my phone, so forgive any spelling errors and whatnot. :)