1. You are currently viewing the fan creations forum. This is for fan creations ONLY, Brave Frontier discussion belongs in the General Discussion forum.

Karna Masta omni idea

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Balchmorn, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Balchmorn

Balchmorn Gladiator

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ensa Oe
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Holy Emperor Karna Masta: Divine type omni Cost 60

Leader Skill: Herald of Ten: 65% all stats, 20% all elements mitigation, 30% mitigation after dealing 10,000 damage, reduces Crit and EWD resistance by 50%

ES: Wrath of Divinity: 4000 divine type barrier on bb/sbb, atk cap increased to 180,000. All elements buff on bb/sbb and 30% all stats when Decree of Holy Emperor is equipped

Decree of Holy Emperor: stat up sphere: 30% to all parameters, 500-700 heal when dealing damage, 10% all elements mitigation, null ails,Crit,and EWD

Stats as Lord:
    10,500 Hp (1500)
    4400 atk (600)
    4400 def (600)
    4400 rec (600)

BB: Chaotic Loss: 35 hit 600% (200 flat atk) AoE divine type, 20 hit 550% (200 flat atk) St to light/dark types only, 170% tristat for 3 turns, cleanse and nulls ails for 3 turns, 500% bb mod for 3 turns, 1 turn 60% mitigation. 30 BC cost (name is reference to chaotic wave and eternal loss)

Sbb: Millennium: 50 hit 700%-1400% (damage based on Hp) AoE divine type. 170% tristat for 3 turns, 150% spark buff for 3 turns, 35% Dot mitigation for 1 turn, null crits and EWD for 3 turns. 40 BC cost

UBB: Eternal Return (yes with that awesome animation) 60 hit divine type AoE (1800%-5000% based on hp) 3 turn 100% mitigation, 30,000 Hp divine type barrier, refills OD by 50%, 100% angel idol, increases max Hp by 50%, 750 bb dmg mod 45 BC cost

(Divine type is unique typing for KM alone, it grants resistance to fire/water/earth/thunder and normal resistance to light/dark all no weaknesses, deals bonus damage to dark/light types but normal damage to f/w/e/thu)

Sp options:

25 Sp 20% all stats
    15 Sp upgrade to 40% all stats
    10 Sp: buff tristat by 30% on bb/sbb (total 200%)
    10 Sp: increase DoT mitigation by 15% (50%)
    10 Sp: increase duration of dot mitigation to 2 turns
    10 Sp: add Hp to atk convert (50% Hp to atk) to sbb
    10 Sp: increase duration of UBB mitigation to 4 turn
    10 Sp: add 700-1000 heals on attacking to sbb
    10 Sp: add 25 BC instant fill to sbb
    10 Sp: add instant 10% overdrive fill to bb
    10 Sp: increase spark buff on sbb by 30% (total 180%)

I designed Karna Masta omni after realizing that we have 6 of divine 10 omni'd already

Edit: nerfed km LS, es, and sphere

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  2. Pulsate

Pulsate Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Kιℓℓυa
    Leader:
    Maxed Robe / Alza / Zeis / Natsu
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Hearthstone (Legend) Competitive Gears of War 4
    So you took all the best stuff in the game, added everything on the same unit and doubled the values x)

3. Balchmorn

Balchmorn Gladiator

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ensa Oe
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Naturally since he is most powerful of divine ten and gave us curse of summoning, so he gotta be strong as hell. U haven't seen my original design for km he was far more op than my final design

4. Darsnider

Darsnider Supreme

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Bestie, Zenia, Deimos, Tridon, Quaid
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 4
    yes completely op and should be behind a trail so hard that you need 6 teams to kill him , with buff wipes and completely random ai that changes his tactics based on 10 different scenarios so it take ages to map them out , and his tatics change with each attempt so you cant bring any copy paste team

5. Balchmorn

Balchmorn Gladiator

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ensa Oe
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Nah my trial design is gonna be unique, you face members of divine ten before you finally fight him and he has not 3 phases but FOUR phases and don't think final phase will be u win like his mildran quest, I guarantee you he will test the very limits of your squad, he will not be easy even for global exclusives

6. Falc0nM0nk3y

Falc0nM0nk3y Hymn God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alza and Summoner
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Lanota, Deemo, Cytus, Voez, Dynamix
    I know he's supposed to be OP but 80% stats and 25% miti LS is a bit much..
    like 65%:20% would have been a huge uproar and extremely OP as it is
    the sphere and ES effect are also a bit over the top.. if the sphere was 40% to juts HP or 20% all stats and the ES was 30% that would be amazing anyway
    DoT mitigation sounds intruiging and I can get behind that
    the SP are a little too OP. 50% stats alone is a bit too much considering the base stats you gave him
    the burst BB is way too much but the rest seems alright
    180% spark is a huge jump too.. 160% would look better or even 170% through a 20% SP boost and 150% base
    like Pulsate says its too many OP buffs and way too high numbers.
    Huge BC costs don't make up for it since the LS you gave him is godlike for filling BB's

there's a thin line between OP and broken

7. Balchmorn

Balchmorn Gladiator

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ensa Oe
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Pending redesign

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  8. Pix_Hecate

Pix_Hecate

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Rain, Zero, Felice
    Level:
    ~350
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Dosn't matter how hard karna masta trial is, unless its actually impossible
    that unit is broken and will never happen because there'd be no reason to ever summon again because that LS will carry everything
    and gimu wants your money

9. Pix_Hecate

Pix_Hecate

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Rain, Zero, Felice
    Level:
    ~350
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Phase 1
    Fate's Oath - 1/2 hp with normal mit. bb drain, ST buff wipe, ARES debuff on random unit every 4 times used OR every 4 turns? bad wording
    Assuming this gets used at least every turn, then see (1 and 2)
    (1)-You need normal bb mit or instant bb, or else you wont have mit
    (2)-If ARES debuff hits your mit, and you only have 1, your boned
    Assuming this gets Used every 4 turns, then see (3)
    (3)-Felice has basically no moves, see (5)

Turns 8, 18, 28, 38, 48, 58, 58, 68, 78, 88, 98 (Every 10 turns after 8)
    -Do some weak ass buff wipe
    -Instantly kills team if Fate's Oath comes after unless AI, See (4)
    -Depending how strong normal attacks are, might kill single targets if Fate's Oath dosn't come after
    -Otherwise its worthless
    (4) KOs team since Fate's Oath does 40-55% of hp with normal mit, which would be 80-110% without mit, and buffwipe itself does 10-15% damage or 20-30% without mit

Every 20 turns she does a ubb nuke (without?) a overdrive turn
    -Need at least 75%+50% mit to survive
    -Makes team require good HoT unit
    -Assuming she dosn't do anything else on this turn AND the DoT dosn't instantly kill units, this is a worthless UBB, 20 turns is plenty of time to charge OD
    -If Fate's Oath is every 4 turns and felice uses fate's oath on this turn along with UBB your dead without 100% mit or AI

(5)
    Phase 1 above 50% HP
    Fate's Oath either every 4 turns, or randomly?
    Buff wipes turn 8 and every 10 turns after that, that might or might not require AI to survive depending on ordering
    UBB every 20 turns
    Depending how tanky she is, she has 3 attacks on phase 1 50% HP+
    On first 20 turns, assuming Fate's Oath is every 4 turns, there are 14 empty turns
    I think I've said enough

P.S please format your posts better
    that was a pain in the ass to read

Wait a second I just realized
    Your brilliant
    Your making this impossible so noone ever gets your broken KM unit
    My apologies

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  10. Brimstone Emperor

Brimstone Emperor

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Something something LE
    Level:
    Currently Playing:
    ME: SoM, Magikarp Jump!, Skyrim (again, still)
    Balch, that's a pretty cool idea; I can see the work you put in, but have you considered using super glue?
    Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!

11. Falc0nM0nk3y

Falc0nM0nk3y Hymn God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alza and Summoner
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Lanota, Deemo, Cytus, Voez, Dynamix
    was a bit hard to follow this.. you don't really need to put clearing suggestions like 'guard all for this' because its not a clear guide its a creation idea. Also the idea bases of the divine 10.. yet we don't even know who all of them are. Would have been better in my opinion to just maybe do a 5 battle trial with the 4 fallen gods and Karna Masta.
    now for the actual idea, this was just the first battle of ten and you're making a UBB mandatory at every 4 turns? are you mad? not only is that impossible to achieve with the level of damage you are giving them but that leaves you in an even worse position for the other 9 battles you want to create. hell for Kulyuk GGC with his ST every 4 turns needs AI UBB but in actual practise you usually end up doing it every 8 turns and guarding the unit hit by it last time. with the spark damage debuff too and the spacing of thresholds seems to give off that this would take quite some time. I get you want to make this hard but if you really intend to base the idea of 10 stages then all your OP stuff like this should happen on stage 10 not stage 1

12. Balchmorn

Balchmorn Gladiator

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ensa Oe
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Yeah just read it again when I got sober, gonna rework the trial design