Kinda stuck

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Focuss, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Focuss

Focuss

Friend ID:
    Focus
    Leader:
    Hisui
    So I’m level 37. My party is 7* Hisui and 7* Diastima. I can’t have much else because of cost restrictions (have other 7*s and some 5*s waiting in the wings). I got to the jelly boss, got obliterated, read the guide, it lists a buncha people I don’t have.

In order to progress I guess I need to up my cost right? I tried getting mats to Omni involve my guys but I get totally creamed there too. So again it seems like I need to increase my cost.

What’s the most efficient way for me to proceed from here? With the energy costs to do anything, I want to make sure I’m using my time wisely.

Thanks guys.

2. Yoshino

Yoshino Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Who ever I feel like
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    PoK (JP) ID is 526828949
    1st things 1st untill your a higher level ignore hard dungeons (ex dungeons and such) 2nd of all for purposes build a squad with 5* instead of 7* for now. then slowly add 7* or omni when applicable. tommorow happens to be when the karma dungeon is open so id spend energy in there to level up starting with the lowest level version and slowly working up

Focuss likes this.
  3. Focuss

Focuss

Friend ID:
    Focus
    Leader:
    Hisui
    So to acquire 5*s I just use that resummon summon right?

And is the jelly dungeon considered hard? That’s the only thing left in the story for me to do it looks like. What can I be doing when the karma dungeon closes? Just grinding the levels I beat?

4. Focuss

Focuss

Friend ID:
    Focus
    Leader:
    Hisui
    Aaaaaand I just saw that the resummon thing is gone soooo so much for that lol

5. Yoshino

Yoshino Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Who ever I feel like
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    PoK (JP) ID is 526828949
    It is for a low level yes. When you get a few omnis its easy

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

6. Yoshino

Yoshino Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Who ever I feel like
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    PoK (JP) ID is 526828949
    Fyi at level 145 you can field 4 Omnis of your own at the higher end of cost

7. Focuss

Focuss

Friend ID:
    Focus
    Leader:
    Hisui
    Good to know, thanks!

I’m still kind of confused about what I should be doing though. Other than the karma event tomorrow, I mean. Where/what should I be grinding?

8. Yoshino

Yoshino Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Who ever I feel like
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    PoK (JP) ID is 526828949
    Quests are good also some special dungeons are also good for farming exp

9. Focuss

Focuss

Friend ID:
    Focus
    Leader:
    Hisui
    OH! I figured out the confusion.

I thought the jelly was the next step of the quest, and that I was stuck until my cost was up. But if you go back to Morgan, more stuff opened up, and I can proceed in the story.

Going back to Morgan was the missing link. :)

Yoshino likes this.
  10. Yoshino

Yoshino Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Who ever I feel like
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    PoK (JP) ID is 526828949
    Yeah you will eventually come stuck in quests at lower levels but you should be finr aslong as you have a mitigator but thats a given for ALL content especially the harder dungeons and quests. Also having good friends helps alot

11. Yoshino

Yoshino Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Who ever I feel like
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    PoK (JP) ID is 526828949
    If you want you can add me to your friend list. Im always happy to help a lower level player. Heres my ID and current leads. Also as a side note when we get another SKD (Super Karma Dungeon) which is a super time to level up. All 3 of my leads will be EXP. And also bjorn and lilin are exp leads and the best exp leads. You should also join a guild for better exp [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Focuss likes this.
  12. siegfried.bautista

siegfried.bautista Savior

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    ensa
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    brave frontier
    If your talking about the jelly for the ex map quest back then we just crafted a poison sphere made sure it was poisoned then guarded until death this method requires shit all for units just luck with inflicting or you can do the easy way and look for or ask for and ensa-Tya friend use her B.B. then guard her B.B. is a random high hit count status infliction on the off chance it dosnt die to her B.B. it will basically completely nuder the jelly it can’t do shit but die slow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Focuss likes this.
  13. Lilbig

Lilbig

Leader:
    silas
    On Mondays there's a daily quest that's called karma something and you can set it to auto for the day and get to level 180

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

14. yang01

yang01

Leader:
    Shion/Fizz
    U probably shouldn't be challenging those bosses at such low level but u should wait till Monday and get more karma/huge experience

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

15. Focuss

Focuss

Friend ID:
    Focus
    Leader:
    Hisui
    Thanks guys! All of this is great!

I’m gonna make this just my running noob thread (technically returning player but still, oblivious) and pepper you with questions.

1) At what level-ish can I start realistically farming mats to Omni my heroes?

2) I’m tempted to ask how the heck raids work because I got SO confused just poking around in there, but something tells me there’s no simple explanation for how it works lol.

Thanks again guys!

16. Yoshino

Yoshino Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Who ever I feel like
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    PoK (JP) ID is 526828949
    Regarding evo mats depends on which ones. occasionally you get them as a login reward from events and such. Or you can get them in the baazar. Regarding raid easiest way is to just leech to RC6 (apart from the missions you HAVE to do solo) best wait till you can run at least 3 Omni units squad to technically cheese the 1st 5 Raid classes

Focuss likes this.
  17. MichaelS087

MichaelS087 Archfiend

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Kulyuk
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    I had similar cost issues that you did. What I did was, like everybody else is saying, when the Karma and XP Daily comes around, I'd enable XP boosters, plug my phone in and set the quest to repeat until I couldn't do it anymore. Raid is a bit weird. A boss will be on one space of the map, and you need to move around to get to it, sorta like a board game. Those bosses are a bit tougher than your normal quest bosses, so it requires a good team comp. Just focus on leveling now. The max cost I've seen on an Omni was 50, so the most you'll ever need is 250 (unless you're going into Trials, which is something completely different).

18. Lilbig

Lilbig

Leader:
    silas
    Level 180 is the level you can hold full omni deck

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Focuss likes this.
  19. Focuss

Focuss

Friend ID:
    Focus
    Leader:
    Hisui
    MORE NOOB QUESTIONS, HOORAY!!!

(I swear I’m googling this stuff before I ask you guys; hard to find a clear answer sometimes)

1) Vortex Arena: it says my squad doesn’t meet the constraints, but also doesn’t tell me what those constraints actually are! What’s a guy gotta do here?

2) Colloseum: um... what?

3) Summons: What does it mean by “from Kulyuk to Alan Batch”? I’m guessing it’s just their way of telling us “no old-ass units”, but I’m not sure.

THANK YOU!!!

20. Acyl

Acyl

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Just ask.
    Leader:
    Lukroar, Shion
    All five units in squad must be dark units. Because it is the dark element vortex arena.

You gotta be crawling in your skin, these wounds they will not heal.
    Alternate arena mode. Multiple 'leagues' or tiers, top category is all units up to Omni evo, lower tiers restrict unit max evo (e.g. 6* and under). Matches are split into attacking and defending, you thus need an attacking and defending team. Colo is considerably harder than regular arena.
    Ok, so... traditionally we refer to full batch releases by the fire unit, because fire is by default element filter the first element... e.g. Michele batch, Glenn batch, and so Kulyuk batch.

But you do get references like Alan batch... Alan is not a fire unit. Why? Because a) Omni units were later released in sorta half-batches at a time rather than all at one shot, so that breaks the fire-focused label, b) some batches are irregular and lack units from all elements, and c) Alan is goddamn Alan, nobody's gonna call his group of units the Ludero batch, screw Ludero, Alan's the rockstar in that batch. The devs know that.

Kulyuk was the first rare summon unit to have Omni Evolution from day one, as a brand new unit, out of the box. Alan was a recent Omni unit release, notable because he has a damn good boss fight lead skill (static always-on universal dmg reduction plus BB gauge fill when damaged).

Effectively what the banner is saying, therefore, is that the gate mostly gives Omni units up to a very recent batch that includes a notable good unit (Alan).

It does NOT mean the gate ENTIRELY excludes non-Omni max 7* trash, because Kulyuk batch onwards still includes Averus, Belardo, Reddrag, Shelly, Leona, etc. which are non-Omnis - newer units, yeah, but still not Omni - so there are still possible 'well shit' pulls from that gate. They stopped making new release units like that after a while, for obvious reasons, but you still have that crew hanging around clogging up banners. A few of that generation are useful even at 7* non-Omni for various things, but most are fuuuuuu--- pulls.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
    Eleiryn and Focuss like this.