Kinda stuck

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Focuss, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Focuss

Focuss

Friend ID:
    Focus
    Leader:
    Hisui
    Thanks Acyl, love your thorough responses!

The only thing I’m still unclear on is the Colleseum. I couldn’t make it past all the ridiculously convoluted setup to try it out lol. Maybe I should just wait until I have ten useable omnis anyway? Won’t be that long. I’m at lvl91 now.

2. Yoshino

Yoshino Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Who ever I feel like
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    PoK (JP) ID is 526828949
    Forget Hero class for now as its is literally cancer as there are alot of units you cant get (unless they return in the future) that will make you colo life a living hell (erza scarlet, Blaze and Chloe Im looking at you) best bet would be to go to the classes below (6* units and below) for now till you can field a meta squad for hero class

Focuss likes this.
  3. Focuss

Focuss

Friend ID:
    Focus
    Leader:
    Hisui
    The problem with this is that all I ever pull is 7* lol. I don’t have anything lower, unless you count junk monsters.

4. Yoshino

Yoshino Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Who ever I feel like
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    PoK (JP) ID is 526828949
    Some 5* units come from the gate however the lowest ranking alows units you can actually farm from normal quests that go to 4*

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Focuss likes this.
  5. Acyl

Acyl

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Just ask.
    Leader:
    Lukroar, Shion
    This is first world Brave Frontier problems, because base 7* units are generally ones that have Omni Evolution, newer units releases that only have 7* and Omni as their two versions. I mean, I suppose you could also have older non-Omni trash that tops out at 7*, but, y'know, whatever.

In practical terms, a 6* colosseum squad can be assembled purely from free in-game reward units and farmables, e.g. :earth:Lugina (Lead) + (whatever in squad, e.g. 4x Mifune). Lugina is a low-tier Frontier Hunter reward (HR11, which is attainable in like, I dunno, one or two monthly event participations even if you start from HR0). This does involve deliberately keeping Lugina at 6* (he goes to max 7*), but if you do that, he's one of the best 6* colo leads possible. Not a compromise, legitly better than most other things for that.

Focuss likes this.