- L[3]

Discussion in 'Raid Battle' started by Level0ver aka Ji, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Calmhurricane

Calmhurricane Moros

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Allanon, Silas, Sirius
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Rainbow 6 Siege, NBA 2K17, Overwatch
    http://imgur.com/aDR7TiB
    http://imgur.com/dbpJvmm
    http://imgur.com/Z8ecdZl
    http://imgur.com/E7asuHl
    http://imgur.com/QTG4W11

Well, my IGN is Icarus. I'm 16 and my real name is Alex. What I'm looking for in the group is to be welcomed into a good environment. I may not talk a lot because I'm shy around new people/people I'm getting used to. I need to start talking more often anyway lol. Once I'm comfortable I will start talking a lot more. All my 6* units, except for Agni, Lira, Eze, and 1 Lilith, all have SBB. I'm really just looking to have some more fun and get more friends seeing that Raid is coming soon :rolleyes:.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  2. Asuna

Asuna Suppressor

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Avant/Haile/Charla/Avani/Chrome/Randolph
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Hi, I'm Asuna (ign Leona)! I started playing back in February last year, dropped it in July and picked it back up in October.

Here are my units:
    http://imgur.com/U4QFmsH,fshBvQK,mnvhpVS,3BcOtgq,cLZpyLj,DLk7S78,GJo9kVL,aU0JjxP,nQI42Ax

Mitigation: Darv, Narza, Shera
    Healing: Tree, Pseudohealers

Pimped units: Maxwell, Elza (almost), Zelnite (halfway there)
    SBB10 units: Michele, Darv, Tree, Zelnite, Rina, Rowgen, Orna, Shera, Melchio, Narza, Maxwell, Yujeh, Elza, Ardin, SGX

I am applying to join this group by suggestion of @Vieteran. I look forward to working with you guys if you say yes :)

Vieteran likes this.
  3. Nexa

Nexa

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zelnite, Elza, Darvanshel, Maxwell
    Hey guys, I too was asked to app by Vieteran, so here I am xD
    I was a super dedicated MMO player, I recently quit the game I was playing, where I was a senior officer of my guild, because of high stress/high drama, finally saw things settling down a bit so I took the chance to take my leave after 5 years. I came to BF at the recommendation of a friend quite a while ago, don't actually remember how long haha
    I am pretty active, though I have been slowing a bit lately.

I'm currently level 131, and I feel like if I posted images of my units it would be a looooot of spam because I tend to hoard evo units lol, so I'll start by posting my max level units (still working on BB and SBB levels for basically all of them, the ones I use most like Zelnite, Elza, and Maxwell have dual sphere and those + a few others have about mid level - near max SBB), from there I'll post any units that are of note, and what level they are.

Max level/evolution units:

Farlon (L)
    Darvanshel (G)
    Ulkina (L)
    Fiora (G)
    Ultor (A)
    Oulu (O)
    Altri (A)
    Ophelia (L)
    Zelnite (B)
    Zelnite (A)
    Lucca (B)
    Lucca (A)
    Uda (A)
    Rowgen (B)
    Lilith (G)
    Lilith (A)
    Maxwell
    Lilly Matah (B)
    Elza (A)
    Luther (B)
    Arus (B)
    Karl
    Lucina (B)
    Belfura (B)
    Faris (A)
    Ragshelm (A)
    Shera (B)
    Yujeh (G)
    Grah
    Ardin (G)
    Kuda (L)
    Borgeus (A)

Other units of note:
    5* Lira (L), 5* Lunaris (B), 5* Shida (B), 5* Hogar (L), 4* Zelha (A), 5* Sodis (B), 5* Alyut (A), 6* Mariudeth (B), 6* SGX (L), 5* Rashil (L), 5* Elimo (A), 6* Ulkina (G)
    and other units I haven't had time to work on like Kuhla, Phee, Eve, Eva ect + multiples of units posted above in alternate typings.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
    Level0ver aka Ji, Priya and Vieteran like this.
  4. falconcb63

falconcb63

[​IMG] current squad
    Unit inventory
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hey guys the name is Connor!
    I'm currently a junior in highschool who enjoys a game called brave frontier! I'm just looking for a group of people who seem fun but polite to play the future content with and u guys look just like the group I'm looking for. I'm usually on once a day and I also have kik and skype to keep in contact.
    Thank you for taking the time to read through my app!

5. cambo

cambo Ascended

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Kikuri/Magress
    Level:
    2xx
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    FFX-2, FFXIII, FFXIII-2, KH2.5, FFXIV HW
    Would I be able to join? All my notable units are in my signature, but I will post picture of them all if that's needed too. Just left my last Raid clan as I had no idea what was going on as my Line app stopped working and I had no way of getting on it (way too many messages so the app crashed each time I opened it), and there were a lot of people in that clan and in the line chat...

Anyway, a paragraph about myself... I never know what to write in these, but I'm currently level 181, with most of the meta units, looking for a clan to just have a chill time with, but I will be on more than likely. Currently got insomnia (currently 6 am here and haven't slept yet), so I am basically available at any time when it comes to Raid. Been on the game for 339 days, and 339 consecutive days, and don't think that will change at any point. I am a uni student, so I can guarantee that I will be on the game most of the time, and I will be able to help with more or less anything that's thrown at me. I am an avid gamer, and studying computer game technology whilst at uni, and planning to make games after I leave in 4 years time. I think that will be all I have to say for now...

6. Vieteran

Vieteran

Server:
    Japanese
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Check Signature
    Level:
    190+ (Global/Hiatus) / 220+ (JP MAIN)
    Hello guys, I've sent PMs for applicants who have been accepted. Please check your inbox for further instructions and welcome to L3!

7. MyCooLx

MyCooLx Celestial

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Cyclopean Ultor, Creator Maxwell, Inferno Goddess Elza, Mad God Narza, Tyrant Lilly Matah, Thief God Zelnite, Many more
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Currently Playing:
    League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Counter Strike: Global Offense, Dota 2
    http://iammycool101.imgur.com

Hello. Name is Mike/Michael either or. IGN: MyCooL
    Been playing BF global for about a year now. 332 days/327 Consecutive
    I am from California. Very active gamer in general. age 31. Pretty active on bf... mainly farming sbb or leveling.
    I have Skype/Line/RockU installed on phone.
    p2p player =/ lol

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  8. Bonzu

Bonzu

Leader:
    Tridon
    I like this game and if raid battle come I would like to be with a group who is serious about playing. I have been playing for 234 days and counting. I'm F2P but I have acquired most ideal units.
    I have line app: user id is thegoldmember
    Add me and I will be glad to provide more about my awesome units or about myself.
    Heres a few of my units. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Superpippo85

Superpippo85

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Zelnite / Lilly Matah
    Is still possible to join? can't wait to start this new adventure! :)
    These pics were taken 10 days ago, now I have 6* maxed Mifune, Shida, Atro, Selena and Belfura. I am a daily active player (never missed a daily login). IMG_8062.gif IMG_8063.gif IMG_8064.gif IMG_8065.gif IMG_8066.gif IMG_8067.gif
    hope you'll like my units, waiting for you :)

10. Muriel

Muriel Virtuoso

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Maxwell/Zelnite/Orna/Lucca/Shera/Lilly Matah
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Hello, all account info can be found on my profile(on the left) I started playing bf by the late November last year and also serves as an explanation I dont have that much 6 star units. I'm very much addicted to boss battles, trials and I'm getting excited about the upcoming raid. I want to join L[3] because honestly, the other recruitment threads are closed and I don't want to play with random ppl on raid by the time it comes. There are other threads with a level requirement of <100; I can consider playing with low level players but ofc I can't afford to alwaysbplay with them. Aside from that, ofc when joining groups like these you meet new people, new friends and that's the bottomline of it. I can offer some meta units as lead.

Enough with the virtual me, so as a person I can't provide you with my real info. Lol I'm busy person. In addition to that, I'm currently studying in the "top" university of our country so by the time the requirements pop in one by one, I'll be somehow inactive but I will try my best to login for daily reward. That's it. Also, you can count on my loyalty as a member. Let me know your thoughts about me, and my status as an applicant.

Cheers !

11. Ultim8

Ultim8 Moros

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Creator Maxwell, Ultor, Elza, Zelnite
    Level:
    19X
    Hey Guys,

Im looking for a group of like minded people who can put it down when needed but want to have fun along the way.
    I've been playing for nearly a year as a P2P user and have most units and im just waiting on raid to come.

I have also setup a forum ready for a guild to make use of and it just needs skinning to the guilds design and I can setup a chatroom within it for members to chat on if needs be.

Anyway some of my my units and info :)

Sorry there sorted by rarity but most of my 6*'s are max lvl'd.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
  12. 99tails

99tails Archfiend

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    (Working On) Zelnite, Fei & Fang, Juno,Ensa,Janice
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier, Destiny, Injustice 2, Skyrim, etc.
    http://imgur.com/a/QtJ8Y

Hello! So my name is Lucas and I'm currently Level 115 and I'm a Sage in arena. I want to join L[3] because it looks like a fun group with nice people and it would be fun to have some friends to talk to about BF and work together with on Raid. I play about every day since September of last year and I just have so much fun trying to level my units and take on more and more challenges. I'm currently working on GGC (Dumb SBB's not going on when I swipe them. lol :p) and am really excited to start putting a team together for Cardes on Monday. I don't know specifics about Raid but I know the general gist of things and can't wait to try it for myself (Possible coming in Febuary, but who knows). In IRL I'm a high schooler and I love learning/playing different instruments in my band and attending Honor Bands. (The only time I've missed a login was on a Band trip with no Interwebs...) Thank you for looking at my application and I hope I can join and be apart of your clan! ~Lucas

13. Ninja

Ninja Bia

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    bored deer
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Terraria, Enter the Gungeon, Smash, Borderlands
    I'd like to reapply, as a while has passed since I last did, and I've improved much.

My updated list of units is at http://imgur.com/a/uGwyb

I've gotten many new units, but my reason for wanting to join has remained the same- this seems like a great group of people to raid with.

14. Superpippo85

Superpippo85

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Zelnite / Lilly Matah
  15. Aceacejay

Aceacejay Seraphim

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Only Lorand sry
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  16. Neonix

Neonix Eurynomos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Rhoa, Avant, Tridon, Gazia
    Level:
    310+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier
    @Priya and other founders are you guy still gathering more cadets for the upcoming war? If so, I would like to apply :D

17. FADED

FADED Nomos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Feeva
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 3
    We still looking for more members, we have not yet had a complete roster so more applications are welcomed :]
    also please follow the instruction on the first page of linking your image rather than putting it up on here, just couple links are fine

18. Sir G

Sir G Doombearer

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Shion
    Level:
    3xx
    I'd like to join. I am active daily but take the game for what it is...a game. I will try my best for success but won't stress if we don't get it. Willing to help. Looking forward to raid!

I have Line for communications. I am lvl 157 with 50 maxed 6 stars (another at lvl 98) http://imgur.com/ikYqYfB http://imgur.com/I0Z7hnr

19. Brutski

Brutski Apollo

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Tridon ~ Deimos ~ Bestie ~ Ark
    Level:
    220+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    League of Legends.
    http://imgur.com/a/ht7T4

My name is Eddie currently a college student I started playing brave frontier in September and pretty much just like to clear all the content. Raid is coming soon so i'd like to find some people to group up with to make clearing easier/efficient.

Only units that are 6* and not maxed would be my 2nd Orna and my Shera i'm lazy so i'll just wait until we get SHS to level them up. let me know if i'm in as soon as possible!

that squad in the picture i call it Kuda's Harem, hehe.

20. FADED

FADED Nomos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Feeva
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 3
    So we are currently viewing the applications of the following:

Ninja
    sir G
    Brutski
    if I miss anyone please let me know and to the applicants, we will respond as soon as we evaluated,
    thank you

Sir G likes this.