Logi

Discussion in 'Quests & Bosses' started by Johannq, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Johannq

Johannq Dark Finisher

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Johannq
    Leader:
    Bloodpoison Florence
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Anybody defeat Logi in The Will of Man lvl 3 or is this level even meant to be defeated? Went for over 70 turns and all he did was keep wiping out my BB/SBB and UBB then constantly replenished his HP even after defeating him at least 7 times. Just wondering if anyone out there had any luck and who did you use to defeat him? Thanks.

2. Brimstone Emperor

Brimstone Emperor

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Something something LE
    Level:
    Currently Playing:
    ME: SoM, Magikarp Jump!, Skyrim (again, still)
    He'll loop infinitely if you nuke him down endlessly (trust me I went for 100+ turns lol) so you've got to get rid of his AI. This can be done by Cursing him or by running a FWET team and only attacking with elements he doesn't mention in his attack. Check his buffs to make sure. He's fairly easy as he doesn't hit too hard and can be chipped down. I've heard that his AI does come back after 25 turns, so don't take too long.

3. ronnielott

ronnielott Dragoon

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Baiken/Thunder Knight Fizz/Lambert Flicker Cleria
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    Madden 17,Overwatch
    I used Brim’s Sae and Illm, Baiken, Alessa, 3 ⭐️ Lario (cost problems) and Cleria lead. My units were 7 ⭐️ with SBB 10 and Brim was Omni. After getting into a loop the first time because I simply ignored the warning and BBed every turn and just hoped that I would inflict Curse with my friends lead, endlessly recasting AI. All my units eventually died because of BB drain (and therefore lack of healing and mitigation), I decided I was going to guard all units that got mitigated against. That DID NOT WORK. My units got burst down, and I quit the quest. My third attempt had me Fujining everyone but Lario at the start to try and overpower and inflict Curse, get all the buffs, and see if that would let me survive better. It ....worked? I got him down to like 25 % in one turn then tried guarding the units that got buffed against. It worked for like 3 turns then one by one everyone died because the guarded units were still getting BB drained, so I didn’t have consistent mitigation or healing, and never on the same turn. Sae stayed alive, then I UBBed, and she revived everyone. This is where I got confused. The turn immediately after UBB, Logi attacked and recast AI. I cursed him, and he attacked again, STILL SHOWING THE AI BUFF. I paralyzed him, then attacked again and killed him. I’m not sure if it was because I paralyzed him and therefore he couldn’t cast mitigation buff and ergo no AI recast, or if the curse was still in effect and caused me to be able to burst him down.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  4. Sir Leon

Sir Leon Demeter

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Shion+2,Ark+2,Summover Avatar
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    i clear this dungeon in 8 turns
    just don't bring any light/dark unit.. if not there will be endless bb removal every round..
    u can clear it with other element other than dark/light
    Unit i use:
    (L) Summoner Avatar (if don't unlock yet use any Lead u like)
    Nagid
    Felice
    Selena
    Vern

5. ronnielott

ronnielott Dragoon

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    Madden 17,Overwatch
    I recommend Illm as a friend if you have a non-Dark/Light status inflictor simply because of his dual Water and Dark attack or as a sub if you need a status inflictor.

6. ronnielott

ronnielott Dragoon

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    Madden 17,Overwatch
    I just found this on the wikia, might change some things.:

First of all, Light and Dark Units are completely viable against Logi. He has no resistance towards them and just because they are of their element, that is not what activates his AI loop.

Earlier today, I did three more runs to prove that with a full Light squad, it was possible. I beat Logi in 6, 7, and 12 turns.

How I did it:

Using Ezra to instantly fill SBB gauges, I attacked with Ezra on the first turn and guarded all units. I then auto SBB nuked Logi, triggering his first AI. From here, two things can happen:

1. Logi will not trigger another AI. I then nuke him with whatever SBB/BB I have left. (Highly unlikely due to High Alert, so this will take some amount of turns.)

2. Logi will trigger a secondary AI. I proceed to trigger his revival again through only attacks now. When he revives a second time, due to risk of High Alert (BB Drain), I attack with Ezra, then SBB nuke.

All of these are plausible, the key is: ending whichever AI effect you choose with an attack in order to then proceed with a BB/SBB nuke. Doesn’t matter how many you trigger as long as the final AI you choose is killed with an attack and on the next turn, you can nuke him with BB/SBB.

I can easily state: Logi has NO circumcential negation to Light and Dark Units.

7. Brian Szotak

Brian Szotak Darkstalker

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Blaze, Sae, Zegstia
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Fallout 4, Skyrim
    Ok! So it looks like it is at least safe to attack with an element that is NOT dark, light, or either of the two protections he triggers each turn. I ran a kinda crappy, omni paradigm level 1 mono earth squad with a mitigator.

I brought: flora stone, mega cure, divine light, and five fujins

1) I guarded every turn he loaded earth protection.
    2) On "safe to attack with earth" rounds, I just launched whatever I had: brave burst or normal attack.

The result was that the bb gauge reduction move happened ALOT less often. Like maybe once every 7 rounds. It took me like 17 rounds to get through his first AND ONLY angel idol. Killing him with earth on an "earth safe" turn seemed to prevent a 2nd angel. So the battle was a little tough, because I had to mind my hp and make sure no one died. I also had to pay attention and make sure I either attacked or guarded as appropriate each turn. I peppered in the flora stones and fujins on rounds when I could actually pull off some decent brave burst.

Side note: having two Zelnites may have actually helped a bit, because if one of them had their bb up, I could chain burst them to get everyone else's up.