Looking for A Global Account V2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The Blitzer, Jan 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Blitzer

The Blitzer Archgod

Server:
    Japanese
    Friend ID:
    Ded Geimu
    Leader:
    Global, some weak shit. JP, the meta tier shit.
    Level:
    330-ish GL, 433 JP.
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF II when that shit finally comes out.
    Well, let's try this again.

Hello everyone! I'm looking for a GL account to take over. I've reached a very stiff plateau with my current account and I'm not getting past it. For the sake of being able to enjoy some content before this game dies, I'd really like to take possession of an account that someone is willing to hand over. And, while it's not really required, the better your units are, the better. Not trying to be a choosing beggar here, but there's no point in an account swap if your units are no better than mine.

Just PM me what you have to offer if interested. And please, for the love of Santa, don't PM me if you don't plan on answering my responses for several days. I have to ask you for the login info, after all. I've been waiting on two potential offers for more than a week and it's been nothing but dead air. I'd appreciate someone who checks their inbox at least every other day.

Thank you, and I hope we can do business!

2. Pulsate

Pulsate Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Kιℓℓυa
    Leader:
    Maxed Robe / Alza / Zeis / Natsu
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Hearthstone (Legend) Competitive Gears of War 4
    Just sayin' but Im not sure trading accounts is allowed and unless you find a huge pingu account with all the units and dupes of the good ones, even a solid account now will be outclassed quickly because Gumi releases new LE units at such a fast pace and a new VA batch is coming.
    Also most people would rather just keep their account in case they come back, or give it to a guildmate to help in guild raid if he has good units.
    Are your units really that bad? There isnt really any content that cant be cleared or is "too hard" without the best units. Having all the best units actually makes it boring tbf and a lot of people end up being lazy and cheesing all trials when they have "all the tools".

PS: You dont get answers because of what I just said above and also because the forum is pretty dead sadly. Actually on any other BF forum a trading account post would likely get removed.

3. Velr

Velr

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Leona,Galter
    Level:

Other than this forum what other forums are there besides reddit and appinvasion?

4. Acyl

Acyl

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Just ask.
    Leader:
    Lukroar, Shion
    Official global forums, official EU forums, some people use the wiki for discussion, some people use Facebook. There are also various Discord chats and the like.
    It's against the rules here, as well. It's just that a) clearly few people read the rules, and b) you know our mods, you know they've got lives.

Eleiryn likes this.
  5. Pulsate

Pulsate Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Kιℓℓυa
    Leader:
    Maxed Robe / Alza / Zeis / Natsu
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Hearthstone (Legend) Competitive Gears of War 4
    Oh yeah I know I was just saying it doesnt get deleted because the forum is kinda dead so mods prob dont care much which is totally understandable :p
    Not like I care about seeing a trade post lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.