Max level guild 1HiT recruiting!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Cerys9108onDiscord, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Cerys9108onDiscord

Cerys9108onDiscord Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Miku
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    .. 1HiT is RECRUITING for Many Positions! ..

..... BiG Advancement Opportunities! .....

JOIN THE GUILD THAT _LITERALLY_ INCREASED RANK FOR OVER A YEAR STRAIGHT, CONSISTANTLY CLAIMING ALL RIFT REWARDS AND TOP 2% PRIZES!!

_GUILD:_ 1HīT

_GUILD BOOSTS:_ 170% zel, 160% karma, MAX 100% exp, 44% summoner exp, 160% raid droprate

_SUMMARY:_ We are a fun, hard working and competitive TOP 2% guild, yet we still remain an extremely helpful and friendly family, making brave frontier so much more than just a game!

..We enjoy a well developed, 2-piece custom discord, and are ALWAYS open to innovative and creative new ideas that will guarantee that the funnest part of brave frontier is the GUILD LIFE itself!!

_REQUIREMENTS:_ approx level 270, msg for more details and exceptions.

_GUILD BONUSES:_ Our OWN Awards System, strong member friend leads, VERY developed discord designed for member development and customization, fun activity, tips, news, and good competition!

_CONTACT INFO:_ Whether applying for management, or looking for your new home.. In order to join the 1HiT Family, you Must send your friend request to us through:

Discord = Cerys#9108

...Thanks!

Status likes this.
  2. Status

Status Knight

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Kranus or Roglizer
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    I sent you a discord friend request. Im level 240 but I can make it to level 270 easily. I know I am lower level but I have full Omni squad, am active daily, will donate in guild and have only been playing for a couple months. I hope you’ll consider allowing me

3. Esmé

Esmé Celestial

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Xenon
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    I've sent a Friend Request and would like to talk about my units on Discord planning to get active on Brave Frontier again Thanks alot! :D

4. Sir Leon

Sir Leon Aether

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Shion+3,All Might+3,Roglizer+1
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Can i join ?

5. Greywell

Greywell Cherubium

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Intact Champion Amadream
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    I sent a friend request, please talk to further on the discord <3, I need to know the exceptions as I am lvl 210