Mitigators

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by David Foster, May 16, 2018.

1. David Foster

David Foster

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Colt or by request
    Level:
    170+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 3
    What's the current meta for 2 turn mitagators?? I have a titanbane primus keres but his stats are super low even with spheres and leader skills

2. Beyond Z

Beyond Z Thanatos

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Stya
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Meta units are almost always "Limited Edition" units. So would it matter if someone says Erza from the Fairy Tail collab is meta, if her RS gate isn't around atm?:confused: And by the time it revisits, a new "meta" might have appeared by then anyway.:p
    Keres should be good enough, imo. Peeps said that Xenon was an improved Keres, but his RS gate closed as well by now iirc.

3. Yoshino

Yoshino Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Who ever I feel like
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    PoK (JP) ID is 526828949
    Elimo is always a good choice. But terms of mitigation I find aslong as they do what they need (the miti part) then any of them are decent to use (though I lean morr towards erza myself because shes a tank) keres is great especially in GR where he shines

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

4. Brian Szotak

Brian Szotak Darkstalker

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Blaze, Sae, Zegstia
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Fallout 4, Skyrim
    I'd raise awareness to Wintia. Wintia has been available through multiple summon gates, so is reasonable to assume you can actually get her. She is available through blossom summon now. 60 cost omni unit, which is pretty much always a good sign. Wintia not only does the standard 50% 2 round miti, but also gives you an extra 10% for one turn. She mitigates other damage types as well (crit, element, spark). She can also wipe status ailments with enhancements. And my personal favorite, she can buy 70% idol probability, which is absolutely crucial if you want to have any hope of doing half decent in colo.

But most importantly, she is one of very few units that provide a 100% arena point bonus and a 50% Colosseum point bonus. So not only is she useful af as a mitigator, but is extremely valuable as a point generator. When you consider that this is a unit that optimizes cbp gain, and has a key skill for colo, she is virtually a must have.

5. Ravenrog

Ravenrog Champion

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Intact Champion Amadream
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    is krantz good or nah

6. Yoshino

Yoshino Thanatos