mono dark

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SomeOne, May 30, 2017.

1. SomeOne

SomeOne

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Regil, Shion, Dizzy, XmasDeer, etc
    Level:
    532+
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    with Keres as lead, what would be the best in slot units to go with him?

2. Acyl

Acyl

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Just ask.
    Leader:
    Lukroar, Shion
    I kinda feel the chief issue with mono dark is finding BB fill when squad is damaged as there are limited Omni options available (e.g. Johan, Cardes, but both are redundant with Keres for mitigation). There are also other issues, e.g. it's probably hard to fit in Zalvard for 80% angel idol UBB, and hard to fit in Shion + a second OD fill unit if you want Shion's UBB instead (in addition to the fact there aren't many direct OD fill dark units anyway...Toki, perhaps?).

I guess... Keres (Lead) + Shion, Cardes, Neferet, Elza (or Lancelot)... perhaps swapping Shion for a stat buff spec Galtier if this is for Guild Raid and you want to try leveraging that percentage HP dmg proc (though I'm not sure that's worth the loss of Shion's elements and infinite SBB).

3. VIllA

VIllA Thanatos

Leader:
    6 Heroes
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Id personally have Feeva in mono dark team

4. Beyond Z

Beyond Z Almighty

Friend ID:
    xxxx40xxxx
    Leader:
    Stya
    Level:
    300+
    Hunter Rank:
    Currently Playing:
    Dark Souls 3
    OE's have so may buffs I don't think peeps would mind much with some buff clashes, even if it is mitigation. Cardes can work as a status cleanser as well.
    As Dark BC when hit units go, Xie might not be horrible as well, she has an sp option to and an extra 1 BC gain to that effect and her SBB is 40 hits, that could work well with BC on spark buffs, dunno about the attack animation tho.
    Edit:
    Also, jsut looked at Ramethal info. Another BC on hit dark unit, but this guy is a beast. Jsut look at those base values on his SBB!:eek:
    http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/brave-f...t-details-guilty-gear-collaboration-ramlethal

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  5. Arvandor

Arvandor Legend

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Natsu / Lucius / Shion (a bit fluid though)
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Legacy of Discord
    I know, I didn't pull on Keres, but after the Ramlethal reveal I kind of wish I had o_O

6. Yilun

Yilun Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    All Meta Units
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Easily remedied when you use Fina in the mono dark squad LOL :D

All joking aside, I've been running the following squad in GR:
    Keres (lead), Feeva, Ensa, Shion, Fina (w/ HE). Obviously, it's a bit skewed since I'm 999 and can slap on HE when in doubt. But for end-gamers, it truly is a really awesome build. Full SBB spam / BB maintenance as well as 9-10M damage per turn after buffs (turn 1).

Now that Ramlethal is coming out, she is pretty much a direct upgrade to Ensa more or less. I will probably be altering that to:
    Keres (lead), Feeva, Ramlethal, Shion, and Fina. I've tried Cardes in place of Fina. And while he's a great fit for the mono dark build, the BB management just isn't quite as good as what you'll get with a raw +25 BC instant fill.

7. SomeOne

SomeOne

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Regil, Shion, Dizzy, XmasDeer, etc
    Level:
    532+
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    how did you spec Keres, feeva, and Fina for GR?

8. DrAnedapoo

DrAnedapoo Gladiator

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Heavenless Bushi Mifune
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    All zeek