Spoiler My Units

Discussion in 'Units & Squads' started by Yukius, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Yukius

Yukius Hephaestus

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    [Unit=8196]
    Level:
    225~
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier, VainGlory, Xbox ONE & Clash Royale
    I will only post the units I have with their their max potential unit no.(their last evolution) and their new name if changed like Ziz or most of the Dragon units.

Note: even though all my units may not be fully evolved or maxed, I am working on them one by one. Some of them might be needed in order to accomplish a task, they will be bumped to the top of the list of who to max next.

Without further ado...
    My Units:
    :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
    Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!
    :water::water::water::water::water::water:
    Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!
    :earth::earth::earth::earth::earth::earth:
    :thunder::thunder::thunder::thunder::thunder::thunder:
    :light::light::light::light::light::light:
    :dark::dark::dark::dark::dark::dark:

Edit: after my hours of long scripting to make the Unit ID frame for those specific units. I've noticed that some do not have them or that some have different Unit frames. Like how Ultor is displayed as Hadaron's etc.

If you are an administrator or have influence over the Unit no. Scripting. Please update it so that me and other forum users will be able to set their units with their asigned unit ID frame instead of appearing as another unit. The forum will be more up-to-date.
    Feel free to PM me regarding the Unit ID's and the progress plus when they will be updated.

-Edit edit- the Unit images don't event work now
    Vargas

-Check when this was last edited. I edit when I feel like updating my unit list.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016