Need Friend Leads for Trials + My Squad

Discussion in 'Quests & Bosses' started by LunarFrost, Nov 8, 2017.

1. LunarFrost

LunarFrost Divine

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ezra/Regil/Baiken
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier, TF2
    So I'm currently attempting doing the harder trials starting at Genius and I'm having issues. My squad is good, but I don't have any defensive friend leads that are really up to date.
    All of my friends are either Shions, Zelnites, Mifunes, Mono-Type leaders, or units with terrible spheres.

The squad I've been using in the Genius trial is:
    (L)Beiorg/Mariela
    Krantz
    Nyami
    Selena
    Ark/Beiorg

The two friend leads I've been using to the most success (Get to <25% Vargas) have been: Al-Akqat and Erza Scarlet.
    Sadly, my Erza friend changed their leader to Cleria which made me much worse off. So for now I'm using Al-Akqat.

If anyone would send me a friend request w/ a strong lead it would be greatly appreciated.

2. siegfried.bautista

siegfried.bautista Savior

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    ensa
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    brave frontier
    You can add me I think I have erza up just don’t expect constant gifts I forget a lot and also playing a bit casually for a bit [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Emerald1475

Emerald1475 Gleaming God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alza, Ezra
    Do you have salvia/dess it/ceulfan or a friend with one of them? These units can easily cheese everything up to Maxwell with their normal hit up UBBs.

4. LunarFrost

LunarFrost Divine

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ezra/Regil/Baiken
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier, TF2
    I have savia, but not the other two.

5. Brimstone Emperor

Brimstone Emperor

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Something something LE
    Level:
    Currently Playing:
    ME: SoM, Magikarp Jump!, Skyrim (again, still)
    Don't use :thunder:Beiorg lead. His conditional mit is at 10k dmg, which is twice that of the other conditional mits :)light:Ark, :thunder:Cleria, :dark:AM's Condit, :fire:Lyo, :water:MARIELA, etc).
    Since you're going to be using a conditional mit, you've got to look for a flat mit friend, something like :light:Regil, :light:Lukroar, or :thunder:Erza. :light:Lukroar would be ideal since he also provides a 5 lights on top of his normal LS params, but you can make do with :light:Regil friend. :thunder:Erza's LS only buffs params for thunder units, so she's not really your best bet. I'd highly recommend a :thunder:Cleria lead or friend because of the BB/hit she has. It's quite helpful in the Vargas/Daddy stage. That being said, Conditionals don't stack on each other, so you'd have to bring your own flat mit lead to use a friend :thunder:Cleria.

I've got an :thunder:Erza, :thunder:Cleria, and I can put up a :light:Regil if you'd like to add me.

6. Ceedo

Ceedo Cherubium

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alan/Roglizer/Xenon
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier
    If you are still looking for friends I am maxing out my Alan right now, and from what I've seen, he is pretty dang good. He has good buffs, a great UBB and a better LS than Regil. My IGN is Caleb, my friend ID is in my profile. I also have a shion and cleria up typically, if you need them.

7. Darius Twin

Darius Twin Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Roglizer / Alza Masta
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Pokemon GO, Battlelands, Fortnite
    Add me as well. I typically use Alza Masta, Erza and Shion as my leads. I swap out either Erza with Regil or someone else from time to time. Alza Masta is equipped with Heaven's Edge/Daltisk Phenomenon and the Level 900 Elgif Reward.