Need help building my next seasons frontier hunter team

Discussion in 'Frontier Hunter & Frontier Gate' started by dp99, Jan 14, 2017.

1. dp99

dp99

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Zelnite Omni
    I know it's still a little early as this season has just gone but I would like help with a base team to start with for next season. All the units posted have max sp but most just donthave any points put into skills yet. Also i do have a few 7* and 6* units maxed out that could be used if they are any good but haven't posted them yet.

http://imgur.com/asi7g3T
    http://imgur.com/prkuS57

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
  2. Varthftw

Varthftw Cycle Cutter

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Meta
    Level:
    700+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Battle.net games and Brave frontier
    normal fh team:
    dual avant lead, zeruiah/quaid, silvie, laswell, shura/zero/rize/anyother nuker

guard frontier:
    dual avant lead, zeruiah/quaid, silvie, laswell, Rozalia/Haido(you are using to fill bb gauges while others are guarding use bb, haiodo can also fill od faster with sp and has a attacking sbb)

swipe/formation for perfect sparking:

Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!

for guard frontier have same order but replace fifth unit with rozalia/haido and do same order but with avant using UBB
    Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!

now you will see that four units perfect spark both avants silvie and your filler nuker unit. Zeruiah is like 80ish% sparking and laswell is well crap sparking but makes the other units spark well (can consider azurai in for laswell but then you lose perfect sparking for everything but the two avants).

could also tr:
    dual avant lead, zeruiah/quaid, silvie, dual rize same formation as posted. Keep rize sparted by Silvie and avants by zeruiah

Please test and see what gives you the best result this is just some of the combos I can think of. I also dont have units like zero to test with

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  3. dp99

dp99

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Zelnite Omni
    @ Thanks for the advice also if possible could u show me how to setup the mentioned units sp skills please? Also advice on spheres would be great and I'd probably go for the normal FH team setup for now.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  4. dp99

dp99

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Zelnite Omni
    Holy crap erm... OK I see this teams power but I just don't believe it even without spheres or sp skills on most this is what I hit with my ubb on lasswell...

http://imgur.com/29IeI01

5. Varthftw

Varthftw Cycle Cutter

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Meta
    Level:
    700+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Battle.net games and Brave frontier
    for spheres you generally will want spheres that will give the most damage (atk boost + spark/crit spheres). If you aren't going to worry about guard frontier sphere like amenuohako (4 turn atk crit booster is one of the best for it). sp setups are generally straight forward whatever gives the unit more damage i.e. more spark dmg atk boosts crit boosts etc. units like zeruiah having the elemental dmg boost for fh is going to lead to more damage for the squad

6. dp99

dp99

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Zelnite Omni
    Thanks for the help! I'm really pleased with the results I'm hitting around 71m just on SBB in testing which is more than double my old team.

7. Karasu

Karasu Archangel

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Zelnite
    Level:
    Hello, I would also like help for Frontier Hunter squad set up. I have a bunch of units at Omni.
    Azurai
    Adriesta
    Feng
    Vern
    Azami
    Kula Diamond
    Zelnite
    Terry Bogard
    Fei and Fang
    Eleanor
    Janice
    Juno-Seto
    Athena
    Zekuu
    Ensa-Taya
    Iori

Please help.

8. Pulsate

Pulsate Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Kιℓℓυa
    Leader:
    Maxed Robe / Alza / Zeis / Natsu
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Hearthstone (Legend) Competitive Gears of War 4
    You may or may not have missed that you don't have a crit rate buffer in here lmao.
    And dont do simulator tests with crits on "normal", put them on guaranteed