Need help on deciding on a few unit's SP skills.

Discussion in 'Units & Squads' started by [ ], Jul 16, 2016.

1. [ ]

[ ] Phoebus

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Angelic Blades Sefia
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier
    So, like the title says, I need help deciding on the Sp skills for Ark, Avant, Krantz, and Zero.

So far for Ark, I'm between:
    6 elements to attack and negates crit/ele damage
    or
    Both negations, and 2 of the 3: boosts atk relative to how high hp is/boosts def to how low def is/cure status's with sbb

For Avant, I have:
    50% boost to attack, boost crit damage, boost bb atk when hp over 50%.
    Between these two for the last one: enhancement to bb atk boost of sbb/ubb or critical damage boost added to bb/sbb

Krantz and Zero....I have no clue as to what to even begin to pick with them....I only have of each, so yeah....

Thanks for any help!!!

2. Kyrian

Kyrian Twilight

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ensa-Taya/Ark/Azurai
    Level:
    560+
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF, FFBE
    Both Ark builds are perfectly viable. Which one you choose depends on personal preference and whether you have Lara. (Lara users tend to gravitate towards EWD null and 6 elements.)

Avant build is good. Of the two choices, choose to upgrade Avant's BB atk boost and you're good to go! (y)

For Krantz, pick 2 turn mitigation + 4 turn UBB or 2 turn mitigation + heal when damaged or some of the cheaper SP options.

For Zero, it depends on what you need. Because of the shitty way his SP options are organized you'll have to pick between BC on spark, 100% spark damage, 20% all stats and/or upgrading the squadwide spark damage buff.