EU Need help understanding summon gates

Discussion in 'European Server' started by Krisium, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Krisium

Krisium

Leader:
    Zeleste
    Level:
    I'm quite new to the game and I'm having trouble understanding which summon gates are worth spending my gems on, does anybody have any advice on how to tell which gates are actually a good deal for valuable units?

2. Temperr

Temperr Emperor

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alexandra
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Lets start at 1, what kind of units do you have? If you would write them down, i could help you :)

Tatiana, Silvie summon gate :thunder:

:thunder:Tatiana is op but only for thunder mono teams, she cant play in anything except mono thunder.

:thunder:Silvie is a pretty get nuker with spark buffs, self sparking and tri stat buffs etc, i used her for quite a while but that only in arena

Michelle and dual robot thingy : dont bother summoning them ( complete waste )

Long, feng and fei and feng :
    :thunder: Long : Really strong thunder mono team nuker unit, again for mono thunder.
    :fire: Feng : not bad, she has Some Good buffs but not worth summoning.
    :earth::water: Fei and feng : shit and 100% outdated.

:thunder: Kephratum : I dont know too much about her but she’s Otten used in Arena, if you need a pve content team, this is not you’re go.

My advice,

Dont do any summon Gates this week and wait for a better one, i have you need to summon, try silvie batch but thats all for now.

Cant give detailed info right now, gotta run :/

If you have any other questions, feel free to reply or send a Pm!

3. Krisium

Krisium

Leader:
    Zeleste
    Level:
    Thanks for your response :) I tried looking on the forum to see if anyone else had this question and I hoped you might be the one to answer this? Haha.

I don't want to run mono teams at the moment because my unit selection is so low so maybe I should skip this week's gates as you said.

My squad at the moment is zelest(leader),phileine,azalea, malef,and beiorg.

Other units on my possession includehisui,baro,rayla,Stein,Camilla, Janice, Lira,rina, and rize. I had some others but I knew they were shit and traded them for merit.

I hope that makes things easier!

4. Temperr

Temperr Emperor

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alexandra
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Hi Krisium, i dont know what happend to you're post but i was able to read it trouhh my mail.

After looking at you're sqaud,

:water: Zeleste
    :earth: Phileine
    :water: Azalea
    :thunder: Beiorg

The thing is, you're missing some important buffs! i will name some later in this post but lets start at Zeleste.

:water: Zeleste, lots of dps buffs but not support like buffs. Decent unit but you better! Dont use him as lead ( i dont recommend it atleast )

:earth: Phileine, Phil is really good a healer, she has bb on getting hit ( sp option), earth barrier, healing, conversions, ailment cleanse etc.

:water: Azalea : Azalea isnt a bad unit, not at all! but she doesnt fit in a rainbow teams because 70 percent of her buffs only apply to a mono water team.

:thunder: Beiorg : Beiorg is pretty good with his stat buffs, conversions, heal on hit. He combo's pretty well with Phileine for now :)

Other units:

Ill make a team with the units that picked my eye so any unit i didnt mention arent suited for you're team.

:earth: Phileine ( healer ) lead
    :earth: Hisui ( migitator )
    :thunder: Beiorg ( some handy buffs )
    :water: Zeleste ( dps buffer )
    :thunder: Rayla ( dps )

This team holds most of the buffs you need, I recommend this sqaud as you're main. Important things that you're missing, all element buff, tri stat and leader migitation. Try using a friend with migitation lead or a element buffer like shida or shion. These are the only buffs i could come up with, it would be nice if you're lucky enough to get shion, amazing unit :)

It takes in alot of effort for me to write all their buffs down so ill skip that part for now.

* Sp

:earth:Phileine
    10 sp -> 30% def, max hp
    15 sp -> 50% def, max hp
    20 sp -> 170% to rec
    20 sp -> add bb gauge boost to bb
    35 sp -> add bb on getting hit

This setup is you're best option at the moment, it solves the tristat for a bit.

25 sp -> 40 % all parameters
    30 sp -> adds def relative atk effect
    35 sp -> adds spark damage reduction
    10 sp -> boost stat each turn

:earth: Hisui
    30 sp -> Adds 50% damage reduction for 1 turn to BB/SBB
    30 sp -> Allows 50% damage reduction for 1 turn effects to last for 2 turns
    10 sp -> 50% def

:water: Zeleste
    10 sp -> 30% boost to Atk, max HP
    15 sp -> Raises Atk, max HP boost from 30% to 50%
    40 sp -> Adds Water, Earth elements to attack for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB ( isnt the best but it lightens the all element buff )

:thunder: Rayla
    50 sp -> Adds huge BB Atk boost for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
    20 sp -> 50% atk
    30 sp -> 100% boost to Spark damage

It think this is you're best option in this situation, might not look like antything but it can do the job. Hope this helps!

dont be afraid to ask any questions :3

5. Krisium

Krisium

Leader:
    Zeleste
    Level:
    Hey Tempers, thanks for getting back to me with so much detail! I don't know what happened to my response earlier.

I've made the changes to my squad as you mentioned and I'll try this formation and try keeping it the same until I understand more. I haven't started adding SP yet but I'll try using the ones you mentioned. I was wondering,hisui is not good as a mitigation lead with his defence boost? He seems especially good once evolved.

6. Temperr

Temperr Emperor

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alexandra
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Not a problem, i like it :)

It doesnt really matter. Hisui, Phileine and beiorg have similair buffs ( most important thing right now is the damage reduction )

:earth:Hisui leader skill
    50% boost to Def, max HP, negates critical damage & slightly reduces damage for 2 turns when damage taken has exceeded certain amount ( 20 % after 5000 damage taken )

:earth: Phileine lead skill
    60% boost to Def, Rec, max HP, damage taken boosts BB gauge and may restore HP & slight damage reduction for 2 turns when damage taken exceeds certain amount ( 20% after 5000 damage taken )

50% boost to all parameters, Spark damage reduction, damage taken may restore HP & slight damage reduction when damage dealt exceeds certain amount for 1 turn.
    ( 20% damage reduction after 10 000 damage taken )

The thing you really want is a damage reduction lead that goes without requirements like Magena for example : reduces damage taken by 15% but these ones work aswell.

If you compare them all, you'll see that phileine comes on top becasue she he has more usefull buffs.

• stats 10% higher than Hisui and Beiorg
    • heal and bb on hit
    The spark reduction on Beiorg's lead skill is useless because its availible in his sp options, they are both 25 % so they wont stack on each other.

You should swap between Phileine and Hisui's leader skill and see what works the best for you. And yes, Critical damage negation is pretty handy to bypass stupid rng kills :p

You'll only need these leader skills on semi hard content and above, you can use zeleste's ls in content that are easier :)

7. Krisium

Krisium

Leader:
    Zeleste
    Level:
    Thanks again for the explanation,I see what you mean. I'll have to figure it out at my own pace and as I get more units. I just got linasera who has 25% damage reduction on her LS, so phileine may be replaceable now.

8. Temperr

Temperr Emperor

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alexandra
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Yup you're exactly right, you can listen to what i have to say but if it doesnt satisfy you or find you're own play style, that would be the best :)

I dont know if im 100% right but the damage reductions are separated in a few topics,

*Spark damage reduction reduces the incoming spark damage, as far as i know you get sparks when units get hits on the same time wich create sparks that will boost you're damage.

*Critical negation completely nullifies incoming critical damage, Crit damage is basically the worst part about rng when playing against crit enemies like avant. Pretty much bonus damage or extra damage hehe.

*EWD negation ( elemental weakness damage i think ) negates the elemental damage that the enemy deals, tried searchin for specific anwsers on this one but i found that it only negates the element damage that the enemy has. If the enemy has a 5 element buff, it only negates the base element ( so :fire: fire on avant )

*Damage reduction ( migitation ) is The one that is required for every instance of course, reduces the incoming damage by a certain amount of %, Damage reduction doesnt have any of the things that i mentioned above. You can say that it reduces the base damage.

* Elemental damage reduction : This buff reduces all elemental damage by a certain percentage.

Linasera isnt a bad unit but dont forget that her damage reduction is for sparking only. Im pretty sure you already understood most of this but i just wanted to adress this matter in a whole for you.

Good luck(y)

: advice, help