Need help with FH team

Discussion in 'Frontier Hunter & Frontier Gate' started by N-Shina, Sep 18, 2017.

1. N-Shina

N-Shina Stareater

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Regil, Shion, Cleria
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier, Granblue Fantasy
    Just really confused since I don't have Natalame and Arthur...
    Can someone help me make an FH team with the units I do have?

The Omni (and Omni potential, if they have [] around their name) units I have are:
    Fire - Lava, Adel, Griff, Avant, Shura, Alessa, Glenn, Azurai, [Vargas, Michele, Claire, Ruby, Kulyuk, Rengaku, Malef, Ciara, Adriesta]
    Water - Belfura, Vern, Melord, Holia, [Selena, Elimo, Tazer, Iris, Azami, Mariela, Zalts, Charlotte]
    Earth - Zelnite, Daze, Hisui, Freed, Daros, [Lance, Quaid, Libera, Felice, Rozalia, Serge, Gyras]
    Thunder - Shera, Rize, Rayla, Cleria, [Eze, Rhoa, Silas, Fizz, Licht, Eerikki]
    Light - Atro, Ark, Krantz, Sirius, Lauda, Regil, Linasera, Gabriela [Zellha, Kira, Izuna, Garrel, Janice, Gazia]
    Dark - Magress, Mifune, Elza, Feeva, Kalon, Johan, Shion, Zenia, [Duel-SGX, Lilly Matah, Kafka, Gregor, Mizo Dorte]

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
  2. Acyl

Acyl

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Just ask.
    Leader:
    Lukroar, Shion
    The most important part of FH squad building is not what units you have, but how many of each unit you have - specifically you need two identical copies of a nuke unit. You haven't said how many you own, so...

If you have 2 x Shura:
    :fire:Avant (Lead) + :fire:Michele (or :earth:Quaid - SP crit rate and SP light/dark for Quaid, SP all elements for Michele), :light:Lauda, 2 x :fire:Shura
    :dark:Gregor (or :light:Kira, :fire:Griff, :thunder:Eerikki) + :dark:Shion, :light:Lauda, 2 x :fire:Shura

If you have 2 x Lauda:
    :fire:Avant (Lead) + :fire:Michele (or Quaid), :fire:Shura, 2 x :light:Lauda
    :dark:Gregor (or Kira/Griff/Eerikki) + :dark:Shion, :fire:Shura, 2 x :light:Lauda
    - it is possible to use Regil or another spark dmg buffer with nuke tier dmg instead of Shura, but your Regil might not be SP'd for maximum damage output, whereas Shura can be SP'd solely for FH purposes.
    - it is possible to use Malef/Michele/Quaid instead of Shion, doesn't really matter which

If you have 2 x Rize:
    :fire:Avant (Lead) + :fire:Michele (or Quaid), :thunder:Licht (or :thunder:Rhoa), 2 x :thunder:Rize
    :dark:Gregor (or Kira/Griff/Eerikki) + :dark:Shion, :thunder:Licht (or Rhoa), 2 x :thunder:Rize

Other 2 x options
    - You can work around 2 x Rengaku, Gabriela, Regil, Shion, Eze, but none of these are ideal. I'm sick of listing very similar builds by now, but you get the idea.

If you don't have any duplicates of the above units
    :fire:Avant (Lead) + :fire:Michele (or Quaid), :fire:Shura, :light:Lauda, :thunder:Rize
    :dark:Gregor (or Kira/Griff/Eerikki) + :dark:Shion, :light:Lauda, :fire:Shura, :thunder:Rize

Essentially what you're looking for is:
    - lead skill that boosts crit dmg
    - unit to add all elements
    - unit to do spark dmg buff
    - unit to do crit rate buff, crit dmg buff
    - unit to do sparks fill BB gauge
    - ideally also BB atk and atk stat buffs if you can fit them in
    - ideally also high hit count for more sparks
    - where possible, each unit selected should themselves do individual high damage (high dmg modifier on SBB, dual attack, good SP options for self dmg boost), and you should have 2 x identical units within your selected 5 units. There are more than 5 roles listed above, but some units cover more than one thing in the same slot

AUTO vs. GUARD FRONTIER
    - there's a common FH strat called 'guard frontier', if you aren't familiar with it... eh, google, but basically you use a no-damage BB or SBB unit to cast while everyone else guards, do this until OD is full, use UBB, move to next fight, do this again to charge OD, cast UBB, etc.
    - the other (much faster) strat is just to basically auto everything.
    - the above builds are auto builds, to use them for guard frontier you need to bring :earth:Dizzy friend
    - if you want to make a guard frontier build without Dizzy friend you'd need to bring Rozalia or something in your own squad

UNIT PLACEMENT
    - 2x identical units should be placed in same column, avoiding middle row, e.g:
    Rize Michele
    Avant FriendUnit
    Rize Licht

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  3. N-Shina

N-Shina Stareater

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Regil, Shion, Cleria
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier, Granblue Fantasy

Thanks! I'll put this in mind next month's FH.

I have duplicates of them all, except :thunder:Rize.
    I'm assuming :dark:Gregor could easily be replaced by :light:Maxwell, in any of the Squads he is included in?

4. Acyl

Acyl

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Just ask.
    Leader:
    Lukroar, Shion
    I edited my post to add some additional info regarding FH strats and unit placement, FYI.

Yes, you can use Omni Maxwell instead of Gregor/Kira/Eerikki/Griff lead, it is functionally the same thing.