Need help with Mildran Karna Masta

Discussion in 'Quests & Bosses' started by Starzz, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Starzz

Starzz Berserker

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Vexing Monarch Kira
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 2
    Currently Playing:
    Destiny 2 PS4, Paragon PS4, Rainbow Six Siege PS4
    I cannot beat this for the life of me. I have looked at every guide and i still get killed everytime by his eternal loss, I have tried every way around it.

I have been using
    Regil OE- Lead
    Selena OE
    Arus OE
    Zenia OE
    Elimo OE

All other units I have
    OE: Azurai, Kira, Shion, Feeva, Mordlim, Fay and Fang, Zero
    7* (can evolve any to OE as necessary) : Elza, Ivris, Ark, Lara, Zekt, Freed, Gyrias, Faelan, Charlotte, Valen, Lyonesse, Rengaku, Bestie, Kikuri, Sefia, Atro, Tridon, Ultor, Eze, Zelnite, Magress

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  2. Emerald1475

Emerald1475 Gleaming God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alza, Ezra
    Need 30k HP on all units, Elimo needs lots of BB on hit to save fujins and Zenia needs damage reduction SP and element null sphere
    Phase1: Guard every free turns, at 40% and when he is idle.
    Phase2: When he is idle use arks UBB
    Phase3: Use 3 UBB when he starts recovering lots of HP (Arus is great for this).
    If you use lots of normal attacks you won't face the BB counter moves so often.

3. Starzz

Starzz Berserker

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Vexing Monarch Kira
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 2
    Currently Playing:
    How do I get them to 30k? With leader skills and spheres the highest is regil with 25k and the rest are 20k HP

4. Anomaly

Anomaly Titan

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Barion + Lara
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 2
    I might not be of any help since I'm kind of a noob at this game (haha sorry) and not even on that arc yet but if you stock up on SP by fusing random unit captures/duplicates of the unit/burst frogs you can unlock parameter boosts in enhancements once you get your omni units to max level and unlock UBB - eg for my leader you can get a 30% boost to Atk and HP, then build up 15 more SP to change that to a 50% boost. If you would combine that with good quality spheres with max hp boosts(odd armor sphere boosts by 40%), max your units out with lightning imps/arton imps(and even evolve to omni+1,2 or 3 if your boosts are still not enough) and have a leader skill that increases that further, I would guarantee getting at least 25k of HP (but I'm not 100% sure of this since I haven't actually tried this method out yet, a friend of mine did it and he was able to nuke Karna Masta's final, but he did have OE Savia in his squad as well so it could've just been his op units)

5. Zelegend

Zelegend Calamity Host

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Michele Omni
    Level:
    500+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier / FGO / Naruto Blazing / Shadowvers
    Hmmmm You should be able to beat it. I've done this with Allanon, Elza, Alice, Krantz, and Atro. I don't remember how i did it exactly so i wont be much of help I think its just mostly keep doing the same strategy till rng is on ur side. This fight is pretty rng dependant imo

BillyS85 likes this.
  6. Starzz

Starzz Berserker

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Vexing Monarch Kira
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 2
    Currently Playing:
    How do you get Allanon? I heard he is pretty useful for this fight

7. Starzz

Starzz Berserker

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Vexing Monarch Kira
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 2
    Currently Playing:
    Thank you for the answer, that was a good idea I wasn't really thinking about haha.

8. Zelegend

Zelegend Calamity Host

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Michele Omni
    Level:
    500+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier / FGO / Naruto Blazing / Shadowvers
    I got him from an old summon gate where he was a feature unit Xd. I only used him for the null elemental dmg and cric dmg i think

BillyS85 likes this.
  9. KnightOfHolyLightJules

KnightOfHolyLightJules Aion

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Ask please
    Leader:
    Something meta, probably
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Kings Raid, FGO
    Hm, you may be having a bit of trouble with bb gauge. Ideally, you'd want an LS with BC on hit AND mitigation. You actually have Zekt, who I personally used as a lead when I beat it. For reference, I used Zekt (L), Sirius, Juno-Seto, Rengaku, and Felice.

You could probably run Zekt (L), Elimo (she'll need the HoT in her SP tho), Shion, Rengaku, Zelnite.

Zekt's LS is super helpful, as is his bb fill. Elimo is pretty great for this as well, she has a cheap bb gauge and if you SPd her for HoT that covers the DoT problem, too. Shion provides tristat and OD fill. Rengaku also fills BBs AND OD fill on both bb and SBB, which was really helpful for me at the time because I had issues firing off WAY too many BBs at once, forcing me to use DArk's UBB constantly in phase 2. Zelnite is all around great for anything regarding BB.

I'm not the best at squad building, but I could actually test run that for you later if you provide a list of spheres (which also may be your problem, btw). You could use the GGC spheres (you pretty much need Zelnite's/Zenia's if you plan to use them) as primary spheres, but a Beiorg's armor can do wonders for you. Don't forget to use decent sub spheres, you can get pretty good ones from the old trials (Schism Orb (Paris Trial), etc). Remember to equip any dark units with a sphere that nulls EWD (Impiety Orb (Second Karl Trial), The Grail (Neoavalon grinding), Antithesis Gem (Kulyuk GGC).

Of course, if you use Zenia you'll be able to do it faster, but sometimes, I personally do better if I DON'T use hitcount. As Anomaly said, KM is easily destroyed with hit counts because he has resistance against basically every other type of damage. Don't forget that DArk's BB has a small hitcount buff and his SBB has attack down, which also may help.

I also struggled with this when I first came upon it because I was a new player and only knew bb spam as strategy. Remember to only use as many as you need to and try to establish a pattern and keep track of what buffs are up. What REALLY helped me was watching videos and slowly learning the fight. Once I understood it, the battle was actually very simple and actually enjoyable.

Let me know if you have any questions!

10. Brimstone Emperor

Brimstone Emperor

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Something something LE
    Level:
    Currently Playing:
    ME: SoM, Magikarp Jump!, Skyrim (again, still)
    Jules now giving advice. They grow up so fast... (manly tear rolls down cheek)

11. DarkPegasus2000

DarkPegasus2000 Celestial

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Natalame/Shion/Ark
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF
    I couldn't beat it for a while too. Was a while ago, but I figured out a way.
    Lead-zekt-reduce dark dmg and bb when u get attacked. Also insta bb fill with his bb
    Mitigator-hisui-2turns, and dmg reduction on guard helped a bit(it doesn't matter which mitigator rly, but he was my only omni one at the time)
    Heals-lara-bb has instant heal and heal per turn ad the dot will hurt
    Utility-allanon-hes 7 star, but prob the best one ever. Sbb has insta od fill, and with bb he has insta bb fill
    Utility-melord-mostly for def and atk-def buff, (bb) and also bb insta fill

There r many units that can use that work better in this situation, but I didn't have many. This setup was what worked in the end for me. I found a good way to beat it tho. First and second forms, I just used Lara bb every turn and very slowly attacked him with normal attacks so u don't get bb gauge reduced (buff wipe?) Bc I think every 3 turns u can only use 8 bb/sbb and ubb counts as 3. So controlling my dmg, I filled od gauge quite easily before it was needed, while damaging him and not getting the aoe reduce bb gauge attack that u have to guard. Final stage is easy. U have freed, and rengaku so u can have insta od gauge fill. Just use 3 ubb before he regenerates to 80% I think and then he will nuke himself. He gives u 50% od gauge back so it's quite easy. If u have a ubb that boosts od gauge fill rate or insta od fill like shion for example, it will be a piece of cake. Gl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk