need help with my team

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius' started by Steven01, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Steven01

Steven01

Leader:
    Ideal Subject Lauda
    current team:Seven, Cecil, Kefka, Luka , (i can't decide the last unit)

all my units:

5*Cecil, Vaan

4*Cyan, Kefka, 2X Seven, Luka, Santa Roselia

3*4X Elle, Vivi, Penelo, Maria, Kain, Rydia, Bartz, Cerius, Galuf, Leo, Kefka, Tellah, Trey, Faris.

2. siegfried.bautista

siegfried.bautista Savior

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    ensa
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    brave frontier
    I think your missing a full breaker if I remember seven has elemental break which is great for magic and hybrid attack but it won't drop damage like full break dose I believe since your team seems magic focus you may think full break isn't needed but full break drops atk so in the end it's a second form of damage reduction aswell as dropping there spr which I believe reduces the heals they can get which should help speed up kill on anything that could possible heal itself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Henshen

Henshen Karma Killer

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    (forever changing; Henshen/Rain/Shion)
    Level:
    500+ (SM:250+)
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Summoner Mode
    -So you recommend Vaan, in other words? (only full break unit on that list) While it may be considered useful (at least for now), I personally don't consider it a priority.

-SPR is mostly compromised of magic defense. High spirit means magic won't hit as hard, and slightly increases healing potency for healer-type units.

4. siegfried.bautista

siegfried.bautista Savior

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    ensa
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    brave frontier
    Yea Iam just putting it out there in my experience ele down and def down help with hybrid attacks like lightning and notic but pure magic full break might not be needed but yea on my main team I run 2 lightning one with thunder break or what ever the skill was called form one of the King mog event and a full break Agris It makes my main lighting do fairly decent but unfortunately I don't have any good tms yet nor am I too far in game as I've started fairly recently maybe a moth or so is when I started and Iam currently bussy with my alt account farming duel wield for my notic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Henshen

Henshen Karma Killer

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    (forever changing; Henshen/Rain/Shion)
    Level:
    500+ (SM:250+)
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Summoner Mode
    I'd personally recommend checking out the movesets for your current 6* capable units that aren't in your party (Cecil, Seven, Bartz, Cerius), and see which toolkit would be best suited for overall use.
    -----------------------

-Having another tank/healer is a little redundant, so a second Cecil is probably out of the question. (though, 2 tanks method isn't unheard of)

-Seven can synergize with another Seven, chaining elements with herself and easing mp usage a little with the debuffs. Problem is, you'll be lacking some AoE.

-Bartz is a bit of a silly support unit, but can be useful. His Limit break fills up rather quickly, and can give his lb gauge to someone else (ex. Cecil, to increase tristat buff uptime). Wide variety of equipment, can equip several types of spells, and can suicide himself to fully restore another unit. (bit of a tricky tactic without full-hp resurrection abilities.) No synergy with Seven though.

-Cerius is a green mage, which means support buffs galore. Niche, so isn't really a general-use kind of unit, but if you need strong elemental resistance to fire/thunder/ice/dark for particular fights, she might be worth checking out. Otherwise passable due to mostly only being able to juggle around the weaker variety of buffs/debuffs outside of her niche.