Need Help With Raid Squad

Discussion in 'Raid Battle' started by BlackVelos, Jun 1, 2017.

1. BlackVelos

BlackVelos Archfiend

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Heroes Fei and Fang
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Overwatch, League of Legends, Black Desert Online
    Alright, so as I stated in the title. I'm trying to build a raid squad. I really just used to play Brave Frontier for the unit collecting, but then I realized to get other units I needed nice spheres so I could beat the bosses. I found out raid had nice spheres and so here I am.
    I'm going to just list all my omni units and 7* here, mainly units with omni potential. I really don't know what to do when it comes to super sustain+healing+nuking. I have no idea what it takes to really go ham in RC6.
    Omni Units
    Lava, Arus, Azurai, Sol, Afla Dilith
    Selena, Holia, Charlotte
    Hisui, Heroes Fei and Fang, Zevalhulakljsdaf-Whatever, Rozalia
    Fizz, Rayla
    Krantz, Izuna, Maxwell, Jack'O, Ark, Krantz, Sirius, Elphet, Linasera
    Shion, Zekku, Elza, Feeva, Cardes
    That's not alot to work with, I know. Mainly, because I don't upgrade the bulk of my units.

7-Stars + Potential Omni:
    Vargus, Malef, Glenn, Seria
    Karl
    Lance, Gyras, Mariletta, Lugina
    Eze, Paris, Ewan, Deemos
    Altro, Ark, Ionia, Gazia(Does he even work in raid?), Lucius(Doubt he's useful in raid)
    Magress, Mizerka, Johan

Notable Units
    Ruby, Lune, Edea, Vertri, Reud, Tyrfling, Charla, Yuura, Semira, Clara, Darvanshel, Owen, Bestie, Rineth, Ultor, Korzan, Reeze, Soleil, (Regular) Miku, Quaid, Dion, Toutetsu, Dolk, Estelle, Dure, Shera, Kanon, Will, Melchio, Jed, Diragaze, Rouche, Sirius, Shida, (Grahdens is still 5Star), Malbelle, Griff, Nyami
    So far, I've made it to RC6 with a bit of trouble here and there and I'm pretty sure stars mean the drops you receive.
    I might need damage in order to get pretty nice drops. Other than that I'm pretty sure I can at least make some sorta of budget team.
    (I have all six heroes if that means anything.) I know this isn't much to work with. Sorry and thanks for the help.
    I have a few interesting friends like Kira omnis, and Arthur friends, Feng Ark those kinda leaders. 1 or two "Zero" friends.
    EDIT: So Basically i used a ton of items and OP friends to help me grab Strife God Afla Dilith. I haven't touched him but i'll leave him in the Omni Section. *Added More Units & Added Nyami to notable
    EDIT2: Alright so I boosted myself up really hard. REALLY, REALLY HARD. I have added my new units in the thingy. Notice my level change from 230 to 318

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  2. Arvandor

Arvandor Legend

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Natsu / Lucius / Shion (a bit fluid though)
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Legacy of Discord
    Actually, you don't really need all that much damage in raid if you're willing to be patient. Most of the important drops (items for craftable spheres), are obtained by destroying certain parts of bosses before you kill the boss themselves. For this reason, crit is NOT valued in Raids, as often the part you want to kill is crit resistant, while the main body is not. So the damage buffs you want are like +spark, and +BB atk. With that being said... You have the makings of a very workable raid farm team, at least to start. If you get them up to OE, Sp them, etc, you shouldn't have any issues. I'd go with something like...

Fei and Feng(L) - Not ideal, but they DO provide a conditional 20% mitigation buff with their LS, which is always handy to have. And some extra oomph to spark, etc.
    Hisui - Very solid mitigator. Not Rain, Ilm, or Cardes level, maybe, but still a VERY solid option. I use him frequently.
    Ionia - A premier statuser and also brings atk debuff, both of which actually do work in raids. If you're willing to BB every 3 turns, she can also be your BB on spark buffer (very important buff!)
    Holia - All around decent healer (including hp and rec conversion buffs) and brings the coveted UBB AI blanket (not terribly crucial in raids, but could save your life)
    Shion - All elements, OD fill, and tristat buffer. Always nice to have. If you're far enough in quest progression to evolve Ark to OE, he's a solid option as well.
    Try to take a Regil friend if you can (you can even add me, if you'd like). Cleria is a solid choice too usually, though her LS miti won't stack with Fei and Feng's.

You will most definitely want to SP either Fei and Feng or Hisui to have status ailment removal. For Hisui to even BE a mitigator though, he needs at least 60 SP points. You lack some important buffs (like +BB atk), but the only units you have that bring it (Mariletta, Rayla), are too difficult to fit into that setup. Though, if you CAN OE Ark (which seems unlikely, but hey, it's a goal to work towards), you can trade Holia/Shion for Ark/Mariletta. Or even run Ark as your lead and take out Fei and Feng in favor of more versatility, running something like Ark/Mariletta/Ionia/Holia/Hisui.

3. BlackVelos

BlackVelos Archfiend

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Heroes Fei and Fang
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Overwatch, League of Legends, Black Desert Online
    Alright, I omni'ed Ark and added some more units to the roster. I'll take the set-up you set me up with and see if it works out.