EU Need help with sqaud building? Post here for help!

Discussion in 'European Server' started by Temperr, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Temperr

Temperr Emperor

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alexandra
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Hello everyone, I'm Temperr and I'm here to help with building your most optimal squad. It's difficult to find a lot of information and you often will have to go searching a lot of places to find out what you need, so I will try to give information that is usefull to you.

As always, You can give you're own opinion about my choices.Keep in mind, If im helping someone, i usually make teams for every instance like frontier hunter, main, trials etc. Ill make a sqaud based on the knowledge i have and based on our meta's. Please tell what you prefer to have, for example ; rainbow team or mono team, specefic unit(s) you want in you're team. It all depends on the units you have of course.

While reading this, I assume you are at least mostly familiar with Brave Frontier, and how the base mechanics work. If you are very new to frontier hunter other things, feel free to message me in private or search for a similair post for what you need.

Make sure to either link a picture of all you're units with Imgur or write them down in you're post with these icons :dark:. ( i prefer making a screenshot, it's easier and convenient ). Make sure that the evo rank is specified to, for example : Avant 7*, Regil 8*.

Please do not make any other posts on the page. Use this post to ask for help on your squad!

Thank you :)

Saro and xBasara like this.
  2. droontar

droontar Brawler

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Regil
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Hi! I'm getting new units thanks to the events in the recent days and I'm starting to get into "harder" content. Right now I'm focusing only on PvE (not arena or colo) like trials, questing... But I'm not sure if I'm getting all my potential with the units I've chosen for it.

https://imgur.com/a/wsAM6
    https://imgur.com/a/JlK6X
    https://imgur.com/a/j0uXn
    https://imgur.com/a/s1yWk
    https://imgur.com/a/vn6Jj
    https://imgur.com/a/FFBit

Actually for hard content, I'm running Regil lead, Cleria, Shida, Galtier ams Erza omni. For less hard content: Barion Lead, Regil, Shida, Erza omni and Galtier.

3. Temperr

Temperr Emperor

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alexandra
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Hi Droontar,

I noticed alot of good units that you havent evolved yet and some units i used back in the day, ill write them down :

:water:* Savia ( normal attack nuker, EU meta ) :water: Gazolina ( awesome migitator )
    :earth: Emily ( bb management / migitator ) :light: Solos ( One of the most used migitator in trials and strat zones)
    :light: lilith ( forgot her purpose, but i remember she's pretty good )

:dark:* Shion (od filler, tri stat buffer, element adder) you should evolve shion, i use him in every pve squad because he's od is too op, 100 percent migitation + od boost. He can change alot in you're team. No point using shida if you have shion !

The units i didnt mention are either outdated, not usefull for you're goal, no omni or just complete trash.

Main team,

:light: Regil ( lead )
    :dark: Shion
    :thunder: scarlet
    :thunder: Cleria
    :water: Utheria

Friend, ( Whatever you want )

This team has alot of good buffs and its usefull for harder content except ultimate challenge's.

:light:Regil with conversions, spark buff, bb buff and lead.

:thunder: Erza hold alot of op buffs and is one of the best migitators in the game ( my opinion ), try to evolve solos, gazolina an emily if you have the recources so you can switch migitators if you need certain elements!

:thunder: Cleria is awesome and holds alot of strong buffs, i suggest grabbing the bb boost buffs and heal buffs on sp, holds a strong role as a healer, bb on hit, heal on hit and stat negator/ remover.

:water: Utheria is one of my favorite units ( despite not having her lol ), she has od fill, elemental, crit and tri stat negation + strong damage buffs ! i cant even think about her without crying lol.

You should pick, the 40 sp option of extending those negations!

This team can be used for less hard content too.

Frontier hunter ;

:light: Diastma
    :water: Utheria ( with double action sp )
    :light: Lauda

Friend : Snow miku, arthur, maxwell

This team isnt bad but it isnt the best, it has high damaging buffs and damage of course. You should lookout for a unit like Arthur, Miku, Crash belt etc. You usually have 2 nukers in you're FH team like two lauda's.

For strategy zones, i always have a ophi friend that i can use to nuke them.
    I noticed tthat you dont have any exp farm units except shion, you should grab the exp boost for 10 sp so you get a 20 percent exp boost. You're current maxed units arent bad, not at all but you have better ones.

I hope this was usefull!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
    xBasara likes this.
  4. droontar

droontar Brawler

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Regil
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Hi and thanks for your reply! :)

It was really useful and you make me realize what I was doing "wrong" but I've got some questions about it.
    - As I can see, I must "rush" :dark:Shion and :water:Utheria but, should I evolve ASAP :water:Savia, :water:Gazolina, :earth:Emily, :light:Solos and :light:Lilith?
    - For "easy" content what about making :dark:Shion leader? I guess when you said "easy" you mean "no need to reduce dmg".
    - What about for a Strategy Zones sample team? Should I use Main Team?

5. Temperr

Temperr Emperor

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alexandra
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    No problem at all :)

Yep you're right, rush shion,Utheria and Savia! No need to Evolve the others ASAP, just do them when you have the time for it. He doesnt have alot of damage booster but he might have the best lead skill on easy content. Strategy zones ; pretty easy ones you understand the mechanics, i cleared all of them with the normal attack cheese with. I suggest looking for guides on youtube like Ushigamingchannel, his videos are outdated on terms of his team but the actual guides are perfect.

Strategy zone sqaud.

:thunder: Erza ( i never tried her before so i dont really know how she plays in strategy zone, try swapping her with solos or gazolina if you want to ). I recommend using gazolina on the first strat zone because she's water ( 70 % will be fire ).
    :thunder: Cleria

Must have friend for easy clear : Ophi or Alexandra

Yes, its the same team and im pretty sure you'll get it after watching a few guides. Doing it legit isnt worth it when you have one of these two units lol.

I recommend using A damage reduction lead if you dont have ophi in you're friend list because alexandra's ls is focused on dark units. Ophi has 10% damage reduction on ls so thats handy. So if you're ready to play SZ, make sure to put alexandra as sub 1 or 2 and a damage reduction ls on helper. Ophi can take the helper role. ( Helper : Friend LS, Sub is second or third friend. Savia's ubb is also very good if you dont have one of thes 2! ( same idea, normal attack nuking but its less effective than the other two )

Feel free to ask if you have any questions :p

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
    xBasara likes this.
  6. Lochness88

Lochness88 Knight

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Hisui
    Level:
    I need help making a squad...

Omnis:
    Shura
    Zalts
    Zelnite
    Hisui
    Gandre

Eze
    Limilnate
    Rize
    Sirius
    Ciara
    Stein
    Holia

Adriesta
    Zalvard

7 Stars (can easily evolve if need be)
    Alan
    Linusera
    Mora

Ewan
    Licht
    Daros
    Serge
    Azami
    Melina
    Tridon (can’t evolve)
    Kurewa + Kuragin

I can really only have 4 Omnis in my quad at once
    Thanks so much for the help in advance!
    Sorry for no screenshots

7. Temperr

Temperr Emperor

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alexandra
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Hi lochness, even if i know much about the meta’s, units and Squads, it doesnt help for you because im from the EU server . Im totally useles if its in global because i dont know anything about you’re global units, meta’s etc. I recommend posting you’re thread on the global side of the forum, i know there are some from global that know everything about global units and other stuff.

Good Luck!

http://www.bravefrontierforum.net/forums/units-squads.8/

8. Temperr

Temperr Emperor

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alexandra
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Hi @xBasara o_O
    :dark: Shion ( Choose between Gazo, Shion, Utheria lead. If swapping wolf with regil then Regil lead! )
    :water: divine wolf / Regil
    :water: Gazolina
    :light: Linasera

This is a new team formation from the one you had before, If you want to involve the new unit (s) you have, then this should be the best option. Reseus isnt bad but he isnt suited for content that doesnt involve normal attack nuking. As you might have seen, Regil isnt in here and so is a damage reduction ls. Its on you to decide whether you want him in or not. Regil can only be swapped with divine in this case. Mariela isnt the best but it fills some spots that you're missing, you should try to get some conversion units :) Update* Linasera is pretty addition to you're team until you find something better ;) Swap Lina with Savia or Mariela of you want something new, look what's best for you!

Sp options are pretty strict in this case, they need Some important buffs from sp.

:dark:Shion

10 sp -> 20% parameter
    15 sp -> 40%
    20 sp -> 60% or 20 sp -> 120% spark dmg
    35 sp -> all element add
    10 sp -> exp boost
    The 60 parameter + all element is a common sp build for him but you can add 120 spark when he's +2.

20 sp -> 30% parameter
    40 sp -> negation extender
    Any other sp options are you're choice, the 40 sp option is mandatory.

:water: Isniel

30 sp -> 50% atk/hp
    10 sp -> 100% spark dmg
    40 sp -> Fill bb gauge to max
    20 sp -> bb attack boost up
    This is the best option if you focus him on an all rounder.

:water: Gazolina

20 sp -> Boosts all parameters (30%)
    10 sp -> Adds BB gauge boost when damage received (4-7 BC) for 3 turns to SBB
    30 sp -> Adds boost to REC (170%) for 3 turns to BB/SBB
    30 SP -> Enhances SBB's boost to DEF to Fire and Water units effect (+20%)
    She has the option(s) to extend the element/ crit negation, remember! Utheria has this too
    Farm for lvl 4 rift dungeon and crat the sphere attached to it, that unlocks some new spheres and one of them is gazolina's char sphere! try farming to mats and enjoy that mana bubble :)

:light: Linasera

15 sp -> 30% boost to Def, max HP
    20 sp -> Enhances BB/SBB's low probability of resistance against 1 KO attack effect
    35 sp -> Enhances BB's probable slight HP restoration when attacked effect and its success rate
    35 sp - > Adds Light barrier effect to BB/SBB
    She is OK for you're team but you should be looking for a better unit in the near future, you can try swapping her for Reseus too but i think it works out.

Hope this helps Basara,

Ask for anything so i can explain it better if needed :)

9. xBasara

xBasara Duelist

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Shion
    Level:
    OMFG bro , U That King Here Man...Cant tank you enough...I Will Take The team with Divine Wolf !!
    If i have more questions...I'll make sure too Tell you!!
    Thank you for everything Temperr-San!!!:p:p

10. Temperr

Temperr Emperor

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alexandra
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Ohohohohoho Frieza intensifies*, Hope it helps with that combo. Make sure to switch divine wolf ( too lazy to search for his omni name ) with regil if its getting too tough :) Mondaiarimasen Basara-san :ninja:

Goofd luck:statboost:

xBasara likes this.
  11. droontar

droontar Brawler

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Regil
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Hey mate! Thanks for the help! You made my ideas clearer haha.

I've managed to get :dark:Shion and :water:Utheria to omni, and my squad right now looks like this for SZ: :light:Regil(Lead), :thunder:Cleria, :thunder:Erza, :dark:Shion, :water:Utheria. You told me to rush :water:Savia too (I guess her point is to use her as normal attack buffer/nuker on UBB, right?) but I still don't get where to put her and who should I "sacrifice" for her, since UBB from :dark:Shion is just awesome. I've managed to get some :earth:Ophiuchus for normal attack nuke.

Moreover, with the event to get a free omni unit, what can I get to improve my squad? Maybe :earth:Zeruiah or do you have another recomendation for me? :)

Sorry for the delay!

12. Temperr

Temperr Emperor

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alexandra
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Hi Droontar :)

Congrats on maxing them all! Dont forget to choose the right sp options. Savia's role on normal attack nuking is pretty solid but she's pretty much outdated on all SZ ( She must be used on Cardes strat zone though), she is still usable and pretty good but ophi fills in this spot pretty well ( Savia has an od fill rate on her ubb that allows the ubb to fill faster ). For now you should swap her with Cleria and try getting me as a friend or try making the sphere called "siegfrieds propellor shield" so you get the status removal. My id is 15959202, it should be easier with my unit because it combo's well with ophi. Ophi is my favorite unit but i still dont have her ( alreat spent 20 euro's on her this week ) because she's on top of the current meta. Attack buffs, conversions, normal buff and double action in ubb? Holy moly thats insane. You're pretty lucky either way, Utheria and Ophi are one of the best units overall (y)

Ophi can be used in any other content except Cardes, try using ophi as a friend at that point but we will get to that when you make it there :3 Regarding unit of choice, i got a small list with units that could be interresting for you ;

:water: Ninmah, Gazolina, Nelson, Viviane
    :thunder: Julia, Mordred, Amadeus, Sheriff, Cleria, Safety Belt
    :light: Gilgamesh, Plumatachi, Jeanne, Arthur
    :fire: Surt, Heinrich, Natalame
    :earth: Gwenevere, Zelnite, Emily, Jake
    :dark: Cosette, Robespierre, Auhlavez, Cobalt, Lancelot, Lucy

Its on you what you choose for UOC, I like :dark:Cobalt overall but other units can be really good aswell :) I cant come up with any super super good units you'll need in the future but Cobalt can be really handy sometimes ( migitator with shield and ailment negaton on ls ).
    Here is a link for Cobalt ( http://bravefrontiereurope.wikia.com/wiki/Techtonic_Ruler_Cobalt ) and check if you like her, try having a good thought for what unit you like because its a one time only :p :earth:Zeruiah, im not sure if you can pick cause i think she's a collab unit but she's pretty good!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  13. droontar

droontar Brawler

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Regil
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Jeez, I forgot to say that :earth:Ophi it's not my unit, I've managed to get some friends with that unit tho hahaha. For now I have a rencent evolved :water:Savia and working on max her. So, for now (when I got her ready) I need to swap :thunder:Cleria with :water:Savia, right? and :earth:Ophi too as a friend?

BTW, I've tried to add you as a friend but you have your friend list full haha.

14. Temperr

Temperr Emperor

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alexandra
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    This changes you're option for UOC, you either need :dark: Alexandra or :earth: Ophi so pick ophi for the free omni! Yeah, you're right, Switch :water: savia for :thunder: cleria. I Think you can leave out savia if you have ophi as a friend, if you want some more friends, farm the first mission of quests and keep picking new people until you find someone that you want! only do this if you need it :) Ill delete someone right now! Just ask trough conversation's if you need a specific lead, i switch mine daily so it could be annoying.

Update* im in you're friend request right now :)

15. droontar

droontar Brawler

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Regil
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Hey Temperr! With your tips I've managed to beat Battle 001, Beast God and Superme God! Now the question is... either :fire:Afla or :earth:Zevalhua have a spot in making my squad better? Creation and Malevolent god trials are hard as fuck right now haha.

I've tried to summon :earth:Ophi in the Resummon Portal, but I've got this units instead: :fire:Rengaku, :water:Azalea, :water:Divine Wolf, :light:Lara, :earth:Enki (not on this event, but...haha) and :fire:Afla + :earth:Zevalhua.

I don't know if asked you already but, Am I missing some "core" unit or buff that I should try to get to improve my squad?

16. Temperr

Temperr Emperor

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alexandra
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Hi Droontar,

Congrats on clearing the strat zones (y) :fire: Alfa is pretty much outdated to be honest, he holds the same buffs as :light: Regil but way worse. He isnt needed but keep him in case you want him in a future mono fire team or something! :earth: Zevalhua is pretty good and she's one of my favorite units in Arena/colo, the stat ailment infliction on bb is too op! If you can manage to launch her bb in pvp, its pretty much a free win because she casts paralyze / curse almost guarenteed. She's a good unit to put in you're pvp team so try upgrading her if you dont have any good arena units :)

Creation god/Malevolent god strat zones are completely different than the first three, they have complex patterns and almost impossible with the wrong units. I can make a team for both if you want, they will involve future units that you'll need or similair to that. :water:Savia is mandatory for Cardes though. Ill help you on a strat that i used back then.

About the units you summoned, they're not bad but you dont need them in this case.

:fire: Rengaku
    He is usefull for OD fill and BB fill but that's it but thats pretty much it, he doesnt have alot of hits ( 1 hit sbb/bb i think ) so that means he isnt usefull for damage.

:water: Azalea
    She isnt bad, i use her in my mono team sometimes. She has healing, barrier, stat buffs and fire/water damage up. You dont need her so either keep her in collection or trade in for merrit pointo.

:earth: Enki
    Enki is a meta unit with some op buffs, can be used as a migitator or whatever you want. The thing is, you need like 300+ 5 star enki's to get him omni. I didnt like this so i gave up on him but if you want to try, go ahead lol :p

:water: Divine wolf
    His kit is pretty good, he can have three roles with the right sp options, healer - nuker - buffer. Im not going into detail but he can be usefull for a few things.

:light: Lara
    Lara is was op back in the day but she got outdated :/ syhe has some heal buffs, bb atk and crit negation but as i said; outdated.

These units arent that thrilling and you dont need them at all, Divine wolf is pretty interresting but you dont have to rush him :p

Took a quick look, it could be possible that i missed this when i check a minute ago; it looks like you're holding all the important buffs you're only missing atk to def and def to atk conversions ( i think ). I will update this later. You dont need these buffs but they are pretty handy imo. You're team is really good and you dont have to worry about that, just try to update you're units when the better ones come out.
    Btw ; Ophi holds these buffs, you can use her as friend and its pretty much solved!

Sometimes there comes a new unit you really really love and then the whole team is modified again just to fit him or her in as good as possible. Like me, you will experience this too ( im pretty sure ). But thats what the game is about lol, fitting you're waifus in squads :D

17. droontar

droontar Brawler

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Regil
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Nice! I sent you a PM >.<

18. Temperr

Temperr Emperor

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alexandra
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Hi Saro, i stopped playing this game like 2 months ago but ill see what i can do.

19. Temperr

Temperr Emperor

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alexandra
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Ill put some work into it tomorrow morning :)

Saro likes this.
  20. Saro

Saro Dragoon

Server:
    European
    Leader:
    Shion
    Level:
    Yes, definetely i forgot to add those... Screenshot_2018-07-01-00-34-24.png Screenshot_2018-07-01-00-34-11.png Screenshot_2018-07-01-00-34-41.png

Attached Files: