Need help with squad build.

Discussion in 'Units & Squads' started by Rysara, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Rysara

Rysara Juggernaut

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Avant
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Hey guys. First post on here just wanted to say what's up.

So I've been trying to research who and what to place into which teams but I can't seem to find anything relevant to the current meta. Everything I look up is always a year old or whatever so I turn to you. My goal is that I would like to develop a solid squad for my raids, one for my trials, one for ggc and maybe one to fine tune frontier hunter.

I am getting tired of pumping mats into units that aren't very conducive to my goals and by getting some expert advice maybe I can fine tune my units and dedicate my materials to a select few.

My units are as follows: (I'll stick to 7s)

Omni:
    Kulyuk(A)
    Selena(B)

7s:

Fire:
    Avant (max)
    Avani
    Randolph
    Griff
    Gildorf
    Claire
    Korzan
    Bestie
    Ruby
    Ultor
    Ciara
    Lucia

Water:
    Tridon
    Elimo
    Haile (max imp)
    Piany
    Colt
    Medina
    Iris
    Sareas

Earth
    Quaid
    Avani
    Oguro
    Libera
    Zelnite
    Dion
    Andaria
    Edea
    Bestalg

Thunder
    Diana
    Deimos
    Kanon
    Lafiel
    Zedus
    Mikael
    Loch
    Rize
    Rhoa
    Shera

Light
    Ark
    Charla
    Nadore
    Aurelia
    Allanon
    Kira
    Sirius
    Ragaa
    Krantz
    Jun-seto
    Lilith
    Nemethgear
    Kiravel
    Sefia

Dark
    Nyami
    Ensa-taya
    Laberd
    Feeva
    Aaron
    Chrome
    Zenia
    Elza
    Semira
    Kikuri
    Hadaron
    Irvis

I know it's a lot to read but any help would be greatly appreciated. In terms of spheresI don't have access to higher tier arena spheres. I have cleared trial 7 and x2. I'm raid class 6, and have all unique spheres up to nyami and allanon. I've been really lazy about crafting spheres but with the addition of quest repeat auto I will be willing to farm mats for spheres. I just don't know which ones to farm for optimal performance.

Also bear in mind that I do have a lot of other units that I could raise if they fit in the slot better than my current 7s. So feel free to make suggestions with units that aren't on my list.

Again. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated. I really just want to get better at the game and it's hard to do so with antiquated data. So thanks in advance!

Also if you guys are in need of an active friend I will be more than willing to accept friend requests. I gift daily. 0562818101

2. Kyrian

Kyrian Twilight

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ensa-Taya/Ark/Azurai
    Level:
    560+
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF, FFBE
    If you want to know what units to max, I have made my commentary in BOLD below:

Raid squad:
    Ensa-Taya lead + OE Eze/Sirius/Nyami/Ensa-Taya friend
    Nyami
    Mikael
    Allanon
    Sirius
    Offensive non-crit squad for raid. Remember to have Nyami focus down raid boss parts.

Trial/GGC squad:
    Ensa-Taya lead (offensive buffs) + OE Eze/Sirius/Nyami/Ensa-Taya/Kulyuk/Laberd/Averus friend (it really depends on the trial/GGC, but those are the most common ones you will use)
    Sirius/Lafiel (BC on spark)
    Mikael/Kulyuk (Defensive buffs)
    OE Selena/Juno-Seto (heal over time) OR Nyami (nuker)
    Allanon
    In truth, you can't do all trials and GGCs with the same squad, so this is a general use squad that I am proposing. Eventually you'll need to fine tune depending on the trial/GGC. What I've given you is a base template you can work with. The only real requirement you have to follow is that your squad must have at least one mitigator at all times. How you build the squad partly depends on how you spend Kulyuk's SP and what friend you choose since you want to minimize clashing buffs. Some trials and GGCs require a more defensive squad and force you to control your damage, others require a more offensive squad. It's up to you to fine tune your squad depending on the situation (y)

Terminus FH squad:
    Nyami/Avant leads (Nyami/Nyami or Avant/Avant also possible)
    Griff
    Ensa-Taya
    Sirius <----replace him with Charla for End farming
    Allanon
    Squad for auto-battling Terminus, add in Charla if you feel like doing End. (y)

3. Rysara

Rysara Juggernaut

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Avant
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Thanks a lot! Gonna build up jun and ensa. My nyami gets a lot of play time. But the Lafiel suggestion is definitely an eye opener.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Kyrian

Kyrian Twilight

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ensa-Taya/Ark/Azurai
    Level:
    560+
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF, FFBE
    No prob! (y) Lafiel's a really good mitigator; she can make the difference between your squad being BB starved and them having BB gauges filled every turn.

I forgot to say in my first reply though that Sirius also has a good general use LS. If you get sick of running Ensa-Taya lead, he's also a good option. (y)